CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read a "COMMENT" on the Find DR Facebook page from 6 hours ago that kind of took my breath away and I'm still unsure what to make of it. Since it's Facebook, and a comment from a poster, it could be from anyone, but it is interesting to say the least.

You can find the post/comment by looking on the right side of the page under RECENT POSTS by others. You have to expand (click on SEE ALL posts) - then scroll down a ways until you see a poster DW - and look under comments. It appears to be from a poster who has the Find Dylan Poster as his/her photo. You'll have to read the rest as I do not want to copy what was written. The comment is from the individual that has the photo of the Find Dylan flyer as his/her photo - from 6 hours ago. Hmmmmmmmmmm Mod, please delete if not permitted.

Do you have the link for the facebook handy?

Thanks,

Salem

If you are referring to the post that he is safe and well and will be home for Christmas...I think that is a wish, not a fact.

I just read a "COMMENT" on the Find DR Facebook page from 6 hours ago that kind of took my breath away and I'm still unsure what to make of it. Since it's Facebook, and a comment from a poster, it could be from anyone, but it is interesting to say the least.

You can find the post/comment by looking on the right side of the page under RECENT POSTS by others. You have to expand (click on SEE ALL posts) - then scroll down a ways until you see a poster DW - and look under comments. It appears to be from a poster who has the Find Dylan Poster as his/her photo. You'll have to read the rest as I do not want to copy what was written. The comment is from the individual that has the photo of the Find Dylan flyer as his/her photo - from 6 hours ago. Hmmmmmmmmmm Mod, please delete if not permitted.

I don't see anything that fits that description, but I sure did see an interesting one from the admin of the site.

To clarify my previous post, the FB comment I referred to in my last post - the poster is DR and questions the FB site if Dylan could have run away. It is the response that kind of took my breath away... Not sure if others have seen it.

I don't see anything that fits that description, but I sure did see an interesting one from the admin of the site.

That is the one I was referring to,which I believe to be an optimistic post, not based on any facts. Just a hope that he is safe and warm and he will be home for Christmas, and that he did not run away, in answer to the original FB poster's remarks.

ETA: We are allowed to paraphrase from public FB pages.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine?ref=ts&fref=ts

That is the one I was referring to,which I believe to be an optimistic post, not based on any facts. Just a hope that he is safe and warm and he will be home for Christmas, and that he did not run away, in answer to the original FB poster's remarks.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine?ref=ts&fref=ts

Well, we can hope..... and in my fantasy world I'm going to believe that the poster has knowledge and it's a waiting game.... :) (Please note "Fantasy World..."

Prayers that DR's post is not another "hoax"!

I really would like him home!

<SNIP>
That's one of many things that helps to keep me confused. I thought we were allowed to paraphrase a "status" from there, but only tell people to read comments and provide a link. I'm not that into Facebook, and haven't been here that long, so I tend to garble things at times. Thanks.

That is an odd thing to say/write. If I'm not mistaken it was actually written by the Find DR page itself. Maybe they know more then the public, I read that the creator of that page is actually really close family friends with ER. But yeah, not sure how to take that comment.

Mel ~

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you are referring to the post that he is safe and well and will be home for Christmas...I think that is a wish, not a fact.

The comment was made by the Facebook Administrator -- her name escapes me at the moment, but she has been in MSM and she runs the official facebook for Dylan. I think she sure posted that comment like a "fact" and not a "wish."

Very interesting.

Here is the link to the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine

Salem

That is an odd thing to say/write. If I'm not mistaken it was actually written by the Find DR page itself. Maybe they know more then the public, I read that the creator of that page is actually really close family friends with ER. But yeah, not sure how to take that comment.

Mel ~

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My sentiments EXACTLY - which is why I SHARED .....

At this stage, we really need to be looking at alternatives. I agree that some things about MR look hinky and there is a possibility that something went wrong. On the other hand, there is a lot about MR that does not look hinky, specifically his behavior since Dylan was reported missing and LE's behavior.

No offense, but why allow 16+ threads and hundreds upon hundreds of accusatory posts about a victim, and then decide to appeal to reason?

Again, please don't take that in the wrong way, but it sure doesn't make sense when the rules are utterly abandoned for some victims and not for others.

Rationalize the decision to do so all you want, but it isn't right.

MOO

So..... would this be the time to discuss an alternative theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member