CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
quoting Catswhiskers: "I agree, and am not understanding the frequent references to his "obsession" with ER (nor the oft repeated "lashing out" either). My take is that whenever any reference is made to his ex, it's in order to answer a question from a reporter. And how can he be accused of ignoring her and being obsessed with her at the same time? MOO, and everything we read or hear is open to our own interpretation. That's why we have conflicting opinions here, even though we are all getting the same information."

Hi Catswhiskers, I believe we're allowed to talk about the things we're told we can discuss with as much frequency as the mods will permit.

As far as how can you ignore someone and be obsessed with them at the same time? Well MR has done an excellent job teaching us how it's done. (imo) He won't answer her calls or texts, but denigrates her every chance she gets. Even when the question has nothing to do with her.

Did you hear the nervous giggle from MB when he brought up the whole "I know where Elaine works, I don't know why she's trying to hide it, it's not a big secret."? And then after an awkward pause, she says "well, anyway..."

This is not directed at you, Catswhiskers, in any personal way. (love your name btw)

Regarding scent items for dogs, IIRC the fact that handlers are very specific and particular about the types of items that would be suitable has been discussed here quite a bit. I recall reading that it can't be an item that has had shared use (presumably the blanket and pillow from the couch would fall into this category) or one which has been handled by others, or kept in contact with belongings of others.

The only time to date I have seen MR respond with anything remotely close to anger was when he made the infamous 'my problem is my ex wife/she has all the answers' comment. He wasn't exactly ranting IIRC, and I believe this was soon after ER suggested he could have been responsible for whatever has happened to Dylan. I have no doubt that we will see MR looking quite rattled with Dr Phil - obviously ER is too as the promo clip shows her raising her voice. If MR responds in kind, will that prove his guilt? I have never watched much DR Phil as I work full time and it's a daytime show here, but I have caught a few episodes while on vacation etc. The raised voices/tears/high emotion seem to be the norm from what I can gather, so I wont be surprised if we witness that from any or all of the family members. I also won't be surprised if MR gets mightily ticked off if the focus is on him the whole time - IMO that wouldn't have been what he was told was going to happen when he was invited onto the show to help raise awareness about his missing child.

Also here on WS we have known about ER's present (and past) place of employment since the early days of this case, so I am wondering why the outrage over MR mentioning that he also knew this info? It may well be that ER didn't give him this info personally, but it's not exactly sinister that MR would find out as easily as posters on this and other forums surely?
I'd still love to see the clip of Dylan's friends stating there had only been one hitchhiking incident - can anyone post a link for me please?

All MOO and composed with complete clarity and reason :)

ahh there's Salem

wanted to give you and the other mods/admins a big shout out for all you do!!

as an admin on another forum (military) I totally realize and appreciate all you must go through!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Mark made a point to let ER he knew where she worked...a classic "stalker" move. He made a point of saying that he and Dylan were tighter/had a closer bond than Dylan did with his mother.

None of his remarks make him guilty, just a thoughtless, immature specimen of a man, in my opinion. Not someone crumbling with grief, despair, or the sense of guilt most of us would likely feel.

He has come off as self-absorbed to me from the start. Me, me, me, don't worry about ME, I will be fine. I feel grateful not to know him. And he should be very grateful I am not ER. I would have revealed every foul thing he had ever said or done, any chance I got. She has been remarkably restrained, in my opinion, considering the circumstances.

If he is in her crosshairs, it is entirely due to his babyishness.

Apparently Dr. Phil does consider this a pretty important show. He bumped two other pre-scheduled shows to put this on air ASAP.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/

Tuesday - February 26, 2013
The Disappearance of Dylan: Who's to Blame?

On November 19, 2012, then 13-year-old Dylan Redwine vanished without a trace while on a court-ordered visitation at his father, Mark’s, house outside Durango, Colorado. Mark and his ex-wife, Elaine, who haven’t seen or spoken to each other in three years, come face to face on Dr. Phil’s stage. What happened to Dylan? Why are his parents pointing the finger at each other? And, what does Mark have to say about the last time he saw his son? Plus, why does Mark and Elaine’s oldest son, Cory, accuse his father of hiding something?

Wednesday - February 27, 2013
The Search for Dylan: The Polygraph Drama

In Part 2 of this Dr. Phil mystery, the family of 14-year-old Dylan Redwine, who has been missing for three months, continues to search for answers. Dr. Phil sits down one-on-one with Dylan's father, Mark, in an effort to help find Dylan. Was he the last person to see the teen? And, what does Mark think happened to his son? Mark says he’s tired of having the finger pointed at him, and he’s willing to take a polygraph test to help clear his name. When the time comes, will he take the test?

http://www.drphil.com/shows/

Tuesday - February 26, 2013
The Disappearance of Dylan: Who's to Blame?

On November 19, 2012, then 13-year-old Dylan Redwine vanished without a trace while on a court-ordered visitation at his father, Mark’s, house outside Durango, Colorado. Mark and his ex-wife, Elaine, who haven’t seen or spoken to each other in three years, come face to face on Dr. Phil’s stage. What happened to Dylan? Why are his parents pointing the finger at each other? And, what does Mark have to say about the last time he saw his son? Plus, why does Mark and Elaine’s oldest son, Cory, accuse his father of hiding something?

In Part 2 of this Dr. Phil mystery, the family of 14-year-old Dylan Redwine, who has been missing for three months, continues to search for answers. Dr. Phil sits down one-on-one with Dylan's father, Mark, in an effort to help find Dylan. Was he the last person to see the teen? And, what does Mark think happened to his son? Mark says he’s tired of having the finger pointed at him, and he’s willing to take a polygraph test to help clear his name. When the time comes, will he take the test?

I hope this sheds some new light on the case. It sounds like there will be fireworks . MOO

"My problem is his ex wife" . I have seen that said by Mark. He bangs on about how he knows where his wife works and its not a big secret " why the need to even bring this up ?) - its not relivent to finding Dylan !

Just two times off the top of my head !

Yes - he said that in one interview and I can't recall the question he was responding to, if there was one audible. He wasn't exactly shouting, flailing his arms around or spitting with hatred when he said it IIRC, and as I said above, I believe it was after ER suggested he may have been involved. If that's correct I think I would have probably had a few more choice words to say than that. In every other interview I have seen, MR has made frequent statements about understanding why he is being looked at, or the natural person to blame - and has seemed genuine in the way he has said this.

As far as mentioning where she worked - I didn't think he was huffing and puffing or getting angry about that either. Again I don't recall the question that preceded it. I have thought that MR could have been nervous and blurting out things that he could well have wanted to get off his chest, and if that is what he did, then IMO he did it in a pretty even toned manner.

I've seen hundreds of nasty, abusive, threatening things said about MR in public forums, but nothing similar from his lips IMO.

Mark made a point to let ER he knew where she worked...a classic "stalker" move. He made a point of saying that he and Dylan were tighter/had a closer bond than Dylan did with his mother.

None of his remarks make him guilty, just a thoughtless, immature specimen of a man, in my opinion. Not someone crumbling with grief, despair, or the sense of guilt most of us would likely feel.

He has come off as self-absorbed to me from the start. Me, me, me, don't worry about ME, I will be fine. I feel grateful not to know him. And he should be very grateful I am not ER. I would have revealed every foul thing he had ever said or done, any chance I got. She has been remarkably restrained, in my opinion, considering the circumstances.

If he is in her crosshairs, it is entirely due to his babyishness.

can you recall what date it was when he mentioned where Elaine worked?

I hope this sheds some new light on the case. It sounds like there will be fireworks . MOO

I don't see how it can, unless MR is guilty and/or admits something he has not said before.

While I am interested in seeing the show, I feel if anything crucial came from it, the show would not be airing at all. It would have become a matter for LE.

quoting Catswhiskers: "I agree, and am not understanding the frequent references to his "obsession" with ER (nor the oft repeated "lashing out" either). My take is that whenever any reference is made to his ex, it's in order to answer a question from a reporter. And how can he be accused of ignoring her and being obsessed with her at the same time? MOO, and everything we read or hear is open to our own interpretation. That's why we have conflicting opinions here, even though we are all getting the same information."

Hi Catswhiskers, I believe we're allowed to talk about the things we're told we can discuss with as much frequency as the mods will permit.

As far as how can you ignore someone and be obsessed with them at the same time? Well MR has done an excellent job teaching us how it's done. (imo) He won't answer her calls or texts, but denigrates her every chance she gets. Even when the question has nothing to do with her.

Did you hear the nervous giggle from MB when he brought up the whole "I know where Elaine works, I don't know why she's trying to hide it, it's not a big secret."? And then after an awkward pause, she says "well, anyway..."

This is not directed at you, Catswhiskers, in any personal way. (love your name btw)

mmmagique :) I understand we can all post within TOS _ I was questioning the frequent mentions of MR being obsessive and lashing out, as I don't believe this is what I have seen in MSM.
Likewise the part BBM - I just haven't seen this, and I have followed this case from the first thread.
All MOO :)

Yes - he said that in one interview and I can't recall the question he was responding to, if there was one audible. He wasn't exactly shouting, flailing his arms around or spitting with hatred when he said it IIRC, and as I said above, I believe it was after ER suggested he may have been involved. If that's correct I think I would have probably had a few more choice words to say than that. In every other interview I have seen, MR has made frequent statements about understanding why he is being looked at, or the natural person to blame - and has seemed genuine in the way he has said this.

As far as mentioning where she worked - I didn't think he was huffing and puffing or getting angry about that either. Again I don't recall the question that preceded it. I have thought that MR could have been nervous and blurting out things that he could well have wanted to get off his chest, and if that is what he did, then IMO he did it in a pretty even toned manner.

I've seen hundreds of nasty, abusive, threatening things said about MR in public forums, but nothing similar from his lips IMO.
BBM

I believe it was right after she went on NG and talked about his LDT results, etc. If I'm not mistaken, that's when he said that she has all the answers, and people only want to listen to her (I got the impression that he wasn't invited to speak by NG.) It was also after she had accused him of being involved in the disappearance, so I can see him being a bit irritated too - or a lot. MOO

If Elaine did not tell Mark where she worked then that is her prerogative and Mark making comments when it has no baring on the case at hand is odd IMO... I just do not understand why it would even need to be mentioned as it is simply not relevant. Its just another little snipe at Elaine is how i personally interpreted it ... All IMO.

And once again all i can say is Dylan did not go missing on Elaine's watch. So she has every right to ask the hard questions of Mark and if he can not understand that then tough . Elaine is the one out there doing all the hard graph trying to find there son. Without her there would of been no Dr Phil for example, no billboards , no fund raisers .

MOO , IMHO

I've just been back to the first thread for a peek at early comments. Found a link to this early news article :
The Sheriff’s Office is not ruling out the possibility of abduction but are also exploring the possibility that Dylan may have run away, Bender said. Some family members said Dylan may not have been in favor of the court-ordered visit this week. Dylan lived and attended school for years in the Vallecito area and is known by many people.
7 News Nov 21
No indication there that LE was focused primarily on the runaway scenario initially.

From the title for Wednesdays show, I'm wondering if MR went ahead and decided to allow the test to proceed, and once they started asking key questions, MR stopped the test from proceeding.

I just fill had the test been completed and the results were positive, No matter what agreement was signed, leakage would have already happened.

All the above is based on MOO !!

From the title for Wednesdays show, I'm wondering if MR went ahead and decided to allow the test to proceed, and once they started asking key questions, MR stopped the test from proceeding.

I just fill had the test been completed and the results were positive, No matter what agreement was signed, leakage would have already happened.

Are you saying that the results of the polygraph would have leaked out already...if MR had taken one?

The only time I have seen him mention this is in MB's uncut interview.
MOO

But it's been discussed here from early on in the case.

thank you, that interview was after Dec 3rd I believe?

http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...faith-through-adverse-time&template=mobileart

Elaine Redwine now works for Colorado College in Colorado Springs.

so how was ER hiding where she worked?

also interesting to note the following from that same article

“Fathers and mothers do what we got to do” to support their families, even if that means long-distance jobs, Redwine said.

I just wish the darned show was on Monday and they showed it all in one day. It is frustrating to wait, when this is a new, active case (comparatively) and having it drawn out makes it more of a ratings ploy. I wish DP had set aside his usual procedures, I guess, and treated this as an emergency, lol. I know it was fit it fairly quickly for TV, but still, any delay makes me think that nothing that will change the case took place.

We just need some real news...so frustrating.

But we have no idea if Mark took one with Dr Phil just present for example. So then i dont get how it would leak. Also Elaine and everybody had to sign dis-closers and have stated they can not talk about what happened.

So i dont think it would of leaked. The show wants as many people to tune in as possible so they wont reveal the grand final ( so to speak)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member