CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She did flip flop a bit. Just the same way a person with a missing loved one flip flops between hope and despair. I don't find it that unusual.

Not at all. I'm sure her first reaction was that MR had done something to him, harmed him in some way. And then when she had all of her friends and family around her helping to support her, they pointed out that he had taken the boys and kept them hidden in the past so they gave her some real hope that this could be the situation now.

I think most, if not all of that hope was lost during the Dr Phil taping.

MOO

JMO and I could have been given bad legal advise but I have been told that if someone takes you somewhere you don't want to go and keeps you there against your will it is an abduction. Or is it just if you are an adult and that happens?

Holding anyone against their will anywhere is kidnapping. You can be kidnapped inside your own home if someone will not let you leave !

JMO and I could have been given bad legal advise but I have been told that if someone takes you somewhere you don't want to go and keeps you there against your will it is an abduction. Or is it just if you are an adult and that happens?

Yes and no. As an adult it is our right of freedom of movement that has been violated. As a child, it is the parent's right to control their child's movement that is violated. IMO - my interpretation only.

Colorado has adopted the Uniform Child Abduction Prevention Act. I found this analysis along with the Act on the findthekids.org site:

http://www.findthekids.org/pdf/parental2.pdf

7. The term, "a right of physical custody arising by operation of law" is intended to include the equal custodial rights of each parent in the absence of a custody order where those rights are provided by state law. Married parents have equal custody rights prior to divorce, and neither parent may unilaterally remove, retain, or conceal a child without violating the other's equal custodial rights.

Holding anyone against their will anywhere is kidnapping. You can be kidnapped inside your own home if someone will not let you leave !

Truth.

My ex has an arrest record for kidnapping for this very reason.

I didn't see this mentioned. The FMDR admin posted last night that they have a group lined up with experience in water and recovery plus the latest tech for sonar and ROV. Will go in the water when the ice has melted.

I'm glad to see that.

BBM
When will the ice melt?

BBM
When will the ice melt?

In 2011 and 2012, Docs Marina on the lake opened in April, around 11th if I recall. I'll find the links. Hopefully they'll be able to get in late March, since they wouldn't need the whole lake clear of ice.

ETA: scroll down the blog http://docsmarina.com/
April 5 last year, April 18 in 2011.

In 2011 and 2012, Docs Marina on the lake opened in April, around 11th if I recall. I'll find the links. Hopefully they'll be able to get in late March, since they wouldn't need the whole lake clear of ice.

Thanks, I'm not familiar with any of that so any info would be very helpful to me :) I hope they can get in ASAP.

I woke up with Dylan on my mind and a really eerie feeling, almost like they'll find Dylan very soon and not how we want them to.. HOPEFULLY, its not correct!

Originally Posted by Ronald99-

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8970633&postcount=1107

I totally agree, MR seemed ready to talk, Theres a lot of inconsistent statements MR has already stated.

I've already said this before, MR stated Dylan's cell phone along with the chargers and Dylan's iPod were inside his backpack __ if they find that backpack with the cell phone inside, MR won't be able to Double talk his way out !!

BBM - Thank you for this.

Did Dylan get up when the movie started and put his phone in his backpack (sarcasm)? Did MR go through Dylan's backpack before he left for his errands? Just exactly how does MR know what was in Dylan's backpack? I believe Dylan's phone was likely in a pocket while on the plane, leaving the airport, Walmart, etc...

Things that make you go hmm...

ETA: scroll down the blog http://docsmarina.com/
April 5 last year, April 18 in 2011.

I hope the divers spend a lot of time in the lake within throwing distance from the end of those docks looking for a fishing pole and a backpack. :(

MOO

BBM - Thank you for this.

Did Dylan get up when the movie started and put his phone in his backpack (sarcasm)? Did MR go through Dylan's backpack before he left for his errands? Just exactly how does MR know what was in Dylan's backpack? I believe Dylan's phone was likely in a pocket while on the plane, leaving the airport, Walmart, etc...

Things that make you go hmm...

Perhaps he just assumed that whatever was missing from the house was in the backpack. That makes sense to me. If one of my family went out of the house with a bag, then I would assume any items not left behind such as phones and ipods would be in the bag.

Rather than saying, he might have his phone in his pocket and he might be listening to his ipod and he's probably got a backpack with him - I'd say, he's missing with his backpack, which has XY and Z in it.

In my opinion, maybe if he thinks Dylan went with someone at Elaine's behest both scenarios could still be true.

Can anyone on this forum explain to me what a parent kidnapping their own child without the parent being with said child expects to accomplish?

Makes no sense.

they cant be witht he child.
they cant make the child appear.
Hes gone.

What was the reason?

Elaine didnt do this give me a break lol
All she had to do was NOT put him on that plane.

MY:twocents:

Have you read anything at all that said anything about Him and dylan?
He has children also. Why would Dyan be a problem?
They were married before its not like dylan is in the way!

Dont you think LE would have said something if MH was in any way involved?

To be completely honest LE hasn't said anything about anyone's involvement or lack thereof,,,,,,,,so you can't really say by who LE says .........because they don't !

Can anyone on this forum explain to me what a parent kidnapping their own child without the parent being with said child expects to accomplish?

Makes no sense.

they cant be witht he child.
they cant make the child appear.
Hes gone.

What was the reason?

Elaine didnt do this give me a break lol
All she had to do was NOT put him on that plane.

MY:twocents:

I've thought about this one a lot ! Maybe not for ' any' parent but for MR he might think he could accomplish ER's affection when he produces Dylan as if he found him wandering around the town and now he's ER's ' hero' in his mind. Or maybe thinking he could get a book/movie deal out of it like the parents of the 'balloon boy' or something. I know they're far fetched, but lets' face it, what we witnessed on wednesday..........far fetched ! Also it may just be to upset/ distress/ torture ER. ie: for the game of it

To be completely honest LE hasn't said anything about anyone's involvement or lack thereof,,,,,,,,so you can't really say by who LE says .........because they don't !

But their lack of saying anything screams to me.

If a parent took this child and didnt go missing with him he is DEAD.
He is not being hidden.

JMO

I didn't see this mentioned. The FMDR admin posted last night that they have a group lined up with experience in water and recovery plus the latest tech for sonar and ROV. Will go in the water when the ice has melted.

I'm glad to see that.

I wonder who it is.

I guess if MR had his head banged together as a child, then it could be something he'd do to his kids ..... without actually thinking like a lot of us would, that its actually a pretty violent thing to do.

Physical punishment doesn't necessarily lead to murder in my book though.
SBM

Doesn't matter where Mark might've "learned" it. Once again, Mark is responsible for his actions and choices. Growing up with abuse and mistreatment does not excuse committing it. In fact, IMO, it makes it worse to know how bad it makes a child feel, and to do it anyway.

Punishment should not be "pretty violent". When it is, it's called child abuse. And we've seen plenty of cases where child abuse or a past violent history does figure into a murder. In fact, Mark admitted his domestic violence history causes LE and others to suspect him.

Moo

Not allowed to sleuth anyone, this includes MR. ES's husband to be is off limits, not to be discussed as a poi or suspect.

there was a lot of discussion over the weekend about exactly where the first cadaver dogs alerted -- as opposed to K-9 forensics recent hits.

Anyway, this video said there were 4 hits at the dam (with law enforcement dogs)

Dive team scours lake in hunt for missing Colo. boy - YouTube

and here's a map that shows where the dam is located

http://www.coloradodirectory.com/maps/vallecitolake.html

I wish someone local could pinpoint approximately where they are on the lake. I can't tell if I'm looking north or south on this video?

I wish someone local could pinpoint approximately where they are on the lake. I can't tell if I'm looking north or south on this video?

Maybe an Email to one of the media peeps or news papers they might have a map with the location on it.

Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member