CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, speech and behaviors get interesting when compared to the subject's norms, and not our own or other strawman benchmarks. Which is why I asked if there was any evidence that Mark spoke like that before Dylan went missing. I'm looking for changes, pre- and post- Dylan's disappearance.

The 911 call and initial statements are among the most important pieces of evidence should a case go to trial," said Stacy Dittrich, a former Ohio police detective, crime expert and author. "The entire case can build from those few sentences."

The emotions don't fit
Not answering "yes" or "no"
Lying about small stuff
Referring to a missing person in past-tense

Most criminals destroy themselves with their own statements.
link

This was posted before, but gives an idea irt what LE looks for. More at link.

IMO, we've seen all of these with Mark.

Moo

Hugs!! I have two sons who are deceased and I do the same thing (minus the Facebook they were too young to have one). A therapist actually told me to talk to them and to write in a journal to them.

O/T
I don't find that odd either. I 'talk' to my deceased granddaughter on a regular basis. I was a counselor in my last life and conducted grief sessions for children.

O/T
I don't find that odd either. I 'talk' to my deceased granddaughter on a regular basis. I was a counselor in my last life and conducted grief sessions for children.

In this case, it's seems odd since the father says he believes Dylan's alive (well, he says it in a very round about way), then says he prays to him, and that he communicates with him daily. Some think he's hiding Dylan, so saying he communicates with him daily that he'll get to come home that day perks up some ears!

Much of this case is about the context, it seems.

Moo

A couple of weeks ago when my son was out here for a visit, we were out and about town, doing different things. I put things on my FB page like:

I gave my kid a headache,
I showed my kid the hospital he was born at,
Taking my kid out for dinner,
Making my kid work for his dinner by putting up the TV.

All these were real things I actually said on FB that day. I kept calling him "my kid", not my son or by his first name, just "my kid." Should I be arrested????:what: I mean, doesn't that mean I'm guilty of something????

Not a chance. My is personal, demonstrates closeness. THAT is distancing. Analysis doesn't indicate guilt or innocence, just truthfulness and relative frame of mind. That girl won't clean her room. That doesn't mean I'm going to do anything drastic about the situation, just that I'm none too pleased and am distancing myself. (Can't be my fault that I'm a permissive and indulgent parent!)

...snipped...

Off the top of my head, no. I usually use my son's name in this instance.

...snipped...
Just wondering. We don't use "kid" or "boy" where I live (although I have been other places that do use that). But I have noticed that, for a lot of people, it is "Come on, *name*" when they are rooting and "Way to go, son." when a good play happens. But almost everyone calls their child by name around here. I happen to call mine by name or nickname, whatever happens.

I want everybody to know how much I love that boy and how much I cared about him. He was such a wonderful boy

The only thing that gives me the strength to get through every day is my communicating with him and telling him that today is the day we’re bringing you home.

Dr Phil 1

“I have no reason not to believe that (he’s alive),” said Mark Redwine.
link

Here's another odd one, from Mark to Dylan:

pray to your abductors that they’re going to let you go
Blasius

Actually for me, I think I was just claiming "ownership" of my son when referring to him as "my kid." He may be married, the father of 3 and 36 years old but he will always be "my kid." I was thrilled to have him with me and going on our little excursions.

Dr Phil 1

link

Here's another odd one, from Mark to Dylan:

Blasius

that last one - really makes no sense. does an abductee diefy their abductor? Why would someone pray to someone they are with? Do you pray to your spouse/partner/household members? You would pray THAT your abductor(s) would let you go. not TO them. It's odd. he says weird things that make NO sense.

that last one - really makes no sense. does an abductee diefy their abductor? Why would someone pray to someone they are with? Do you pray to your spouse/partner/household members? You would pray THAT your abductor(s) would let you go. not TO them. It's odd. he says weird things that make NO sense.

Crazy, isn't it? There's just so much that's off in the transcripts and interviews! Each time I look through them, there's another thing that makes me go :waitasec:.

Moo

Cory said that Mark Redwine usually is not reluctant to be out front.

“If he thinks he’s right, he’ll do everything he can to be out front. He doesn’t back down when he’s in the right,” Cory Redwine said. “He’s laid low and hasn’t really done a whole lot.”
link

Maybe he meant "plead"? That would have made sense.

They were shown on the screen during a news broadcast. I think I can find them for ya. :). BRB

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/42/Missing-boy-Dylan-Redwines-family-had-violent-history

Video with pictures of reports and article with info here^
Did anyone notice in this video that the road they are searching is from Vallecito to Durango? The road Mark took that morning. Not Vallecito to Bayfield, where Dylan's friends live. Had they already searched the other way?

ETA: Also the way they came in from the airport, duh....

STOP with the astrology and the statement analysis.

We don't allow either - so stop, please.

We will make a thread in the member's only area for tomorrow evening for the ER interview.

Please do not continue to post about it.

Thanks,

Salem

ETA: Okay - I'm going to have to eat my hat. I cannot find the video and I'm exhausted looking LOL! I swear I saw it, because I remember him sitting next to ER on the couch and talking about it. BUT I have looked everywhere and can't find it, so I must be mistaken and as MrsPC said, it must have come from Facebook. Which means it cannot be substantiated and is a RUMOR.

Sorry Guys.

Salem

http://www.krdo.com/news/Redwine-fa...ance/-/417220/18076238/-/npdmtsz/-/index.html

Be nice Salem, I think this is that article you've been searching for, I've been helping you out today ___ i wouldn't want you to eat your hat :floorlaugh:

Sadly, with everything I've read and heard to date, I believe the body will be found in the lake and his demise will be tried to be explained/set up as an accident which took place when he went fishing alone while waiting for his dad to return from his errands. MR has, in my opinion, overemphasized the missing fishing pole, and several times (including on the DP TV show) mentioned the fact that Dylan may have gone down to the lake. Collectively, everything Mark has said leads me to believe he is not being truthful about what happened that night, and to me, this is the likely scenario.

I haven't figured out a couple things though. Supposing this happened, how would the body be put into water deep enough to not be easily discovered without a boat? Is there an area near shore where there's deep water access - like a cliff? Secondly, to keep a body down, it would have to be weighted, but if discovered weighted, it would obviously not be an accident. This could be interpreted by some as an accidental drowning except for the weighting. Could this have been done in a way that appeared like it was an accident?

I'm glad the family has found a team/teams to help search the lake. It looks like it was partially melted by the end of March last year which is just a few weeks away.

O/T

Both my in laws passed away within 2 months of each other. For a year and a half since they've passed, we have dealt with one siblings legal issues with the will. I have "talked" to my in laws a lot since they've passed asking what they wanted or if they knew this was gonna happen.

Sadly, with everything I've read and heard to date, I believe the body will be found in the lake and his demise will be tried to be explained/set up as an accident which took place when he went fishing alone while waiting for his dad to return from his errands. MR has, in my opinion, overemphasized the missing fishing pole, and several times (including on the DP TV show) mentioned the fact that Dylan may have gone down to the lake. Collectively, everything Mark has said leads me to believe he is not being truthful about what happened that night, and to me, this is the likely scenario.

I haven't figured out a couple things though. Supposing this happened, how would the body be put into water deep enough to not be easily discovered without a boat? Is there an area near shore where there's deep water access - like a cliff? Secondly, to keep a body down, it would have to be weighted, but if discovered weighted, it would obviously not be an accident. This could be interpreted by some as an accidental drowning except for the weighting. Could this have been done in a way that appeared like it was an accident?

I'm glad the family has found a team/teams to help search the lake. It looks like it was partially melted by the end of March last year which is just a few weeks away.

How about at the dam?? And if it sinks enough, it gets caught in the vortex of the water swirling and running and pinning it down there for good??

I cannot recall if this has been discussed, but has it been ruled out that there wasn't an RSO on the flight that DR took...Is it possible someone on the plane took a liking to DR and followed them home. MR leaving in the morning was just the opportunity they needed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel