CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the water still so cold in CO, if a body floated up in the reservoir soon would ‘cause of death’ still have a chance of being determined? I seem to remember, as a small child in Minnesota, that bodies would start to float as the water warmed up.

Time was on CA side when it took so long for Caylee to be found. I am just hoping that if D is gone, that he be found soon and found with evidence.

So many variations that I had forgotten about this earliest account. He definitely made it sound as though Dylan went right to sleep as soon as they got home. But then that wouldn't square with him being, again, "too tired" to get up Monday morning so the movie entered the storyline. The nerf ball tossing seemed to disappear from the later versions, though. All MOO

Yes and those inconsistencies are what LE looks for. No telling what his original story to LE was. And I think if we are ever to hear him talk again, the story would change again. When you tell the truth the story never changes because it's coming from memory.

But sadly we all know that lying and changing stories is not always enough to convict. Look at Casey Anthony. She tops MR (so far) with lying and ever changing stories and she walked.

He's definitely got a way with the language. He uses ' communicated' so often.... I wonder if he talks like that in his normal day. ' hey boss would you like to communicate to me where my route is today? ' ' let me communicate to the bar tender i'd like a beer' ...... Somehow I doubt it.

ETA, Just had a thought about all this ' communicated' speech of his. Maybe he's saying that because he cannot recall or does not want to SAY the difference in spoke to, called or texted. <snipped for space> Communicated covers it all. Mooooo

I'm sorry I know it's hard to laugh when a child's missing but you've gotta smile once in awhile right? And your first paragraph had me :floorlaugh: I doubt he talks like that in his normal day too, but if he does, wow... it'd mean he's as confusing day to day as he is in this high pressure situation!

About your second point, I agree, that's kind of how I've felt too -communicated covers everything, as well as indicated. "I indicated to Dylan that I was leaving" vs. "I TOLD Dylan I was leaving" sound just enough different I can see using indicated to be vague. Indicated means what? Told him and hoped he heard you in his sleep? (if this whole story is true)

I also notice it's usually "to" someone, not a back and forth conversation or communication. Indicated doesn't even really leave room for it to be a back and forth. Makes me wonder is it a control thing? Can't remember so be vague? Unusual way of speaking?

All MOO and just some thoughts.

I think he was going to say "But that's not the point." Because IMO, in his mind it wasn't the point. The point was for them to be together on the Dr. Phil show, not to wish they had Dylan back.

Every time I read "what kind of mother are you to even think that I was capable of doing something like that?" I want to figuratively hit Mark in the head to reset his "stupid words" button, because it is such an inane thing to say. Kind of a Pavlovian dog reaction.....

LOL Agreed. That is one of his most ridiculous statements IMO. It makes zero sense. I just shake my head when I think about it. What does her parenting skills have one iota to do with her thinking he's capable of doing something like that?

I'm sorry I know it's hard to laugh when a child's missing but you've gotta smile once in awhile right? And your first paragraph had me :floorlaugh: I doubt he talks like that in his normal day too, but if he does, wow... it'd mean he's as confusing day to day as he is in this high pressure situation!

About your second point, I agree, that's kind of how I've felt too -communicated covers everything, as well as indicated. "I indicated to Dylan that I was leaving" vs. "I TOLD Dylan I was leaving" sound just enough different I can see using indicated to be vague. Indicated means what? Told him and hoped he heard you in his sleep? (if this whole story is true)

I also notice it's usually "to" someone, not a back and forth conversation or communication. Indicated doesn't even really leave room for it to be a back and forth. Makes me wonder is it a control thing? Can't remember so be vague? Unusual way of speaking?

Also indicated could mean MR slammed the door on his way out. Surely DR got the message, right? An indication yes ! He could have indicated it by rustling around trying to make noise, bumping the couch with his knee, not even saying a word. Hmmmm . DUDE just TALK FFS !

ETA Sorry it's Friday, my inner Spicoli is coming out !

When was that text sent to Cory that said something like "no you, no Dylan, no me...I can change all of that" Anybody know?

Yikes. Where did this come from? I hadn't seen it before but admittedly had to skim really fast to catch up a few times. That is very creepy, especially depending on the timing.

Just like 'I would never hurt that child' or 'I could not hurt that child' is not the same as 'I DID NOT hurt that child'. We don't want to know what you would or would not do MR, we want to know what you DID OR DID NOT do!

I think he was going to say "But that's not the point." Because IMO, in his mind it wasn't the point. The point was for them to be together on the Dr. Phil show, not to wish they had Dylan back.

Every time I read "what kind of mother are you to even think that I was capable of doing something like that?" I want to figuratively hit Mark in the head to reset his "stupid words" button, because it is such an inane thing to say. Kind of a Pavlovian dog reaction.....

The real question, Mr. Redwine is, "What kind of father are you that your ex-wives and adult children think you're capable of doing something like that?" :moo:

Yikes. Where did this come from? I hadn't seen it before but admittedly had to skim really fast to catch up a few times. That is very creepy, especially depending on the timing.

This part of an exchange between CR & MR that CR posted to the FMDR Facebook page. I'm sure someone will follow-up the link for it.

Just wanted to check in here to send my positive thoughts Dylan's way. :please:

I continue to check for updates on Dylan's case daily, but unfortunately I have run out of fresh ideas to post on here. I will NOT forget you Dylan... always hoping today will be the day we will find you.

Hmmm all the talk about child support and his visit to the divorce attorney, <self-snipping> got me wondering, if he told his attorney something regarding what happened to Dylan, would he/she be obligated or even allowed to tell LE? Or if he asked suspicious questions like "if Dylan dies, how does the child support work?"

I believe for medical care including mental health the doctor / therapist has to report it if they feel that the person is a threat to themselves or others, but is that true with a lawyer? What if a crime already happened and the person told the lawyer about it to get an idea how it impacted their legal situation? The person wouldn't really be a threat anymore in that case since the harm's already been done.

I did a quick Google search but all I could find was that the attorney/client privilege may not apply if it's to prevent a crime. I couldn't find much about what it means if the client confesses to a crime that has already happened.

I'm not suggesting sleuthing the attorney, and I know this is probably grasping at straws anyway, but I wonder if he told his attorney more about what actually happened?

This part of an exchange between CR & MR that CR posted to the FMDR Facebook page. I'm sure someone will follow-up the link for it.

Ah thank you! I'll go look for it now that I know where to look.

Not that it makes much difference, but he actually said (in text messages Cory posted), "no Cory, no Dylan, no me" which I thought was "No Cory" in answer to a question, and "No Dylan, no me" meaning he had nothing else to live for. MOO

The real question, Mr. Redwine is, "What kind of father are you that your ex-wives and adult children think you're capable of doing something like that?" :moo:

Every time I listen to that, it still sounds to me like he started out saying, "What kind of mother do you think I am?" and caught himself. Even if that's the case, his "save" was probably at least as dumb as his error. MOO again.

Hmmm all the talk about child support and his visit to the divorce attorney, plus the date on the check (if that is true, I'm unclear on if that's rumor) got me wondering, if he told his attorney something regarding what happened to Dylan, would he/she be obligated or even allowed to tell LE? Or if he asked suspicious questions like "if Dylan dies, how does the child support work?"

I believe for medical care including mental health the doctor / therapist has to report it if they feel that the person is a threat to themselves or others, but is that true with a lawyer? What if a crime already happened and the person told the lawyer about it to get an idea how it impacted their legal situation? The person wouldn't really be a threat anymore in that case since the harm's already been done.

I did a quick Google search but all I could find was that the attorney/client privilege may not apply if it's to prevent a crime. I couldn't find much about what it means if the client confesses to a crime that has already happened.

I'm not suggesting sleuthing the attorney, and I know this is probably grasping at straws anyway, but I wonder if he told his attorney more about what actually happened?

Has the date of Mark's child support check been stated in MSM?

What good would attorney client privilege be if your attorney had to tell police that you incriminated yourself?

I would appreciate if you would really pay attention to this part:

ER: I don’t care what you believe. I don’t have Dylan. I wish I had Dylan, because if I had Dylan we wouldn’t be on the Dr. Phil show, Okay?

MR: I wish I had Dylan, too, but that’s not…

ER: Did you hurt him?

MR: No, Elaine!! I wouldn’t hurt him… what kind of mother are you to even think that I was capable of doing something like that?

ER: I was your wife for 18 years. I brought you all the way to Dr. Phil to speak with you because you won’t speak with me.

I am wondering what you think, perhaps from his demeanor, what he was going to say before he was interrupted "I wish I had Dylan, too, but that's not..." Was he going to say "but that's not going to happen?" Wondering what else could fit that sentence. I think an interesting sentence was lost. :banghead:

After re-watching the show again earlier this afternoon, that exact exchange is the one that sticks out in my head as the WORST acting job I think I've ever seen. When he tells Elaine "What kind of mother are you?" he is stuttering during that whole exchange so badly, and the emotion is SO forced and faked, IMO.

As for what he was going to say - I don't have a clue, and I can't speculate on that because it would then be putting words in his mouth, and I couldn't do that objectively at all.

I also wanted to mention that a noticed in a few portions where the film was edited and it seemed like parts of questions, or answers were clipped - I'm not suggesting this was done to purposefully frame anything or anyone. It's inevitable that there would be some things that even DP's producers would tell them to edit out for fear of legal repercussions against DP, E, C, or even MR claiming some kind of thing that he could then use in his defense in an eventual court case.

Again - this is all MOO.

How difficult would it be, really, for LE to get a subpoena for an unedited version of the shows? I hope it would be fairly simple and quick and that LE has been studying it already for a week or more.

How difficult would it be, really, for LE to get a subpoena for an unedited version of the shows? I hope it would be fairly simple and quick and that LE has been studying it already for a week or more.

Why would LE need a subpoena? I would think that Dr Phil would more than be happy to just give them the unedited video.

Has the date of Mark's child support check been stated in MSM?

What good would attorney client privilege be if your attorney had to tell police that you incriminated yourself?

About the date on the check, I'm not sure. I have seen it referenced on here a few times but I'm not aware of a link for it, which is why I said I wasn't sure if it was a rumor. It may be in one of the threads I had to skim through quickly though. I'll dig deeper on that and see what I can find.

ETA: I'm trying to determine if the info above is ok to post (even as paraphrase with link to the FMDR page). I'm still looking to see if I can find anything more concrete.

On your second point, that was my thinking too. For some reason it didn't even occur to me until today that it is possible he went to his attorney and told him or her that Dylan was taken or no longer alive, and that he was involved and seeking advice on what to do. It could've just been a basic visit to sign paperwork or file a new motion or something, but I know people have questioned why he'd do that practically first thing in the morning on the first day of his son's visit. Could that be a possible reason? (rhetorical question)

It's just a new thought to throw out there. Speculation, MOO, and maybe not that helpful though. :(

the truth is, a dead person can "indicate" and "communicate" as in they can make it clear they are not moving, going anywhere or talking. A dead person can indicate they are not going with you. but they can't talk, hear, or make a motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop