CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sweat pants- any clinging materials from plants, embedded particles on the knees from kneeling, stains, areas that dried from having been in river/lake/pond water ?

OKAY apparently I really was asleep at some point- SO no one has been able to confirm that MR and DR arrived to that home after Dylan was picked up at the airport???
But where was the phone pinging ? According to the phone records what tower was last utilized??

Ha, ha, like they would tell us. Sorry, not trying to be a wise guy, but LE has said not a word about where phones may have pinged, or when. We also do not know if LE was able to absolutely determine that Dylan was at the house, or are just going on that presumption, or if they think Dylan did not make it there, and are hiding their suspicion from MR. I.e. we don't know much.

The sweat pants was one of things that caught my attention.. Also was there not a trailer also searched

Sorry they do not shut off their phone!

IMO... sure they do. Sometimes voluntarily and sometimes not. Just a personal example, I have a half sister only about 18 months older than Dylan who loves to text, but she turns her phone off for a lot of reasons - watching movies, during dinnertime, and especially if she's hanging out with her friends (unless they're trying to coordinate something with another friend who isn't there yet). She thinks it's weird that people would make the effort to get together with friends, then spend their time texting other people who aren't there.

I don't know Dylan or if he's like this at all, just sayin that IME 'they' (assuming you mean teens?) do shut off their phones sometimes.

Thanks Clu, I didn't know if I had missed any pertinent info regarding the phone. Darn.
Hmm mebbee I have slipped off the fence then some.
Well they did say McDonalds ...and that is the last known location- made public?

So if there are no verified sightings beyond that, then they could have been any where ...ohhhh.
would MR have been captured on camera around the work & lawyer visit? To compare clothing then with any images from the previous night?

sweat pants- any clinging materials from plants, embedded particles on the knees from kneeling, stains, areas that dried from having been in river/lake/pond water ?

OKAY apparently I really was asleep at some point- SO no one has been able to confirm that MR and DR arrived to that home after Dylan was picked up at the airport???
But where was the phone pinging ? According to the phone records what tower was last utilized??

No explicit confirmation, sreshowtime, but the only 2 scenarios posed by LE both involve Dylan at the house -

"He either left the house and someone abducted him or something happened while he was still at the house. I could not think of a 3rd possibility," said Dan Bender, spokesman from the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/314078/42/What-happened-to-Dylan-Redwine

LE has not given the location of the last ping. I think there's only one tower in the area, but someone else will have to help you with that because I don't speak ping very well :) I have a few quotes about pings. If you give me a few minutes, I'll be back with them.

Where did I say we didn't carry a tackle box with us? We just don't fish where there are trees to get a line hung up in, and we're not fishing for anything over 10-12 pounds, either. I am saying that we rarely broke a line. I guess that means we're doing it right. :rocker:

To my knowledge MR never mentioned a tackle box being missing?

I don't know if it's a matter of doing it right or the area's you fish. I was just trying to make a point that most fishermen would probably take a tackle box with tools, lures, bait, weights, extra line etc. ESPECIALLY if they were going to walk 5.9 to get to that place to fish.

No explicit confirmation, sreshowtime, but the only 2 scenarios posed by LE both involve Dylan at the house -

"He either left the house and someone abducted him or something happened while he was still at the house. I could not think of a 3rd possibility," said Dan Bender, spokesman from the La Plata County Sheriff's Office.

LE has given the location of the last ping. I think there's only one tower in the area, but someone else will have to help you with that because I don't speak ping very well :) I have a few quotes about pings. If you give me a few minutes, I'll be back with them.

Unless they do not want to single MR out at this point, by saying a third option is that he never made it to the house.

These links might not work because I'm copying and pasting and I've had problems with that before, so at the very end is a link to the post I'm copying from that has working links -

Here are some links related to pings.

Blasius/Elaine interview -

Melissa Blasius: And now, what impression were you given about his phone -- that it just at some point there was no blip from it anymore?

Elaine Redwine: Uh huh

Melissa Blasius The last blips were up at Vallecito Lake?

Elaine Redwine: Well, I don’t know about the blips. I know that the last texts were pretty early in the evening

Investigators say Dylan's cell phone has not sent out a signal since he vanished.
http://www.9news.com/news/article/31...-Dylan-Redwine

“There’s a combination of factors,” Bender said. “There’s been the passage of time without any sightings; Dylan was not a visitor but had friends here; he has a history of staying in contact with his family and friends; and there’s been nothing on his cellphone record since he was reported missing.”
http://www.durangoherald.com/article...29612/0/News01

Nancy Grace

BENDER: My understanding is -- and our investigators have checked his cell phone. Also, cell phones have GPS`s, so if they`re turned on, that gives a general location of the person. And we have been following up on those right along, and there`s been no activity on his phone whatsoever since Sunday evening sometime.

On November 26th, LE stated that Dylan's phone had only been turned off for several days -

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Department says the boy’s cell phone has been turned off for several days, and they can’t track it down.

National*public*radio CO Nov 26th - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #39

Working links are in this post if the above don't work -
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9007638&postcount=123"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43[/ame]

LE has given the location of the last ping. I think there's only one tower in the area, but someone else will have to help you with that because I don't speak ping very well :) I have a few quotes about pings. If you give me a few minutes, I'll be back with them.

LE gave the location of the last ping?

These links might not work because I'm copying and pasting and I've had problems with that before, so at the very end is a link to the post I'm copying from that has working links -

Here are some links related to pings.

Blasius/Elaine interview -

Melissa Blasius: And now, what impression were you given about his phone -- that it just at some point there was no blip from it anymore?

Elaine Redwine: Uh huh

Melissa Blasius The last blips were up at Vallecito Lake?

Elaine Redwine: Well, I don’t know about the blips. I know that the last texts were pretty early in the evening

Investigators say Dylan's cell phone has not sent out a signal since he vanished.
http://www.9news.com/news/article/31...-Dylan-Redwine

“There’s a combination of factors,” Bender said. “There’s been the passage of time without any sightings; Dylan was not a visitor but had friends here; he has a history of staying in contact with his family and friends; and there’s been nothing on his cellphone record since he was reported missing.”
http://www.durangoherald.com/article...29612/0/News01

Nancy Grace

BENDER: My understanding is -- and our investigators have checked his cell phone. Also, cell phones have GPS`s, so if they`re turned on, that gives a general location of the person. And we have been following up on those right along, and there`s been no activity on his phone whatsoever since Sunday evening sometime.

On November 26th, LE stated that Dylan's phone had only been turned off for several days -

The La Plata County Sheriff’s Department says the boy’s cell phone has been turned off for several days, and they can’t track it down.

National*public*radio CO Nov 26th - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #39

Working links are in this post if the above don't work -
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43

So where is the info about the last pings?

*my apologies I'm behind and catching up from posts earlier in the day:)*
BBM

The negative comments about Dylan really bother me. I haven't seen any reports or statements from people who knew Dylan that he would get a chip on his shoulder. In fact, Elaine said something in the Blasius interview about how he hadn't gotten into that teenage thing. :twocents:

<modsnip>

IMO the discussion and comments presently in this thread are not at all speaking ill of who Dylan Redwine was as a person, but rather speaking of possible moods that could have been at play during the time the victim "disappeared" .. jmo, but speaking about a possible mood that a victim was in when they "disappeared" is not only totally different than the previous discussions in which the possibility of the victim being a disrespectful child or a spoiled brat were made.. but IMO most importantly different due to discussing what mood the victim and possible perp were in is quite possibly a huge factor in what transpired btwn the two that possibly led to the "disappearance"..

All jmo, tho and we're all entitled to see it differently..

Unless they do not want to single MR out at this point, by saying a third option is that he never made it to the house.

For myself, I believe that LE is honest when speaking to the public. So I think if that was the case, Bender would have worded it differently, to avoid saying what he couldn't, and remain honest. That's just my opinion though.

For myself, I believe that LE is honest when speaking to the public. So I think if that was the case, Bender would have worded it differently, to avoid saying what he couldn't, and remain honest. That's just my opinion though.

I still believe it is possible that LE has been unable to prove or disprove Dylan's presence in the house on Sunday night. And LE does not have to reveal their suspicions if they are in the midst of an active case. Hopefully we will know more one day.

*my apologies I'm behind and catching up from posts earlier in the day:)*

<modsnip>

IMO the discussion and comments presently in this thread are not at all speaking ill of who Dylan Redwine was as a person, but rather speaking of possible moods that could have been at play during the time the victim "disappeared" .. jmo, but speaking about a possible mood that a victim was in when they "disappeared" is not only totally different than the previous discussions in which the possibility of the victim being a disrespectful child or a spoiled brat were made.. but IMO most importantly different due to discussing what mood the victim and possible perp were in is quite possibly a huge factor in what transpired btwn the two that possibly led to the "disappearance"..

All jmo, tho and we're all entitled to see it differently..

Oh no, I've been following since the beginning, even before I signed up here, and the comments have been throughout the threads, and by many, many posters.

I guess it finally has just built up. It's hard to see negative things said about Dylan, when not a single person who knows him has said anything like what's indicated. I'm sure Dylan wasn't perfect, like any other child, but it's just been hard for me to see so much negativity over and over, and nothing IMO to warrant it.

:twocents:

I still believe it is possible that LE has been unable to prove or disprove Dylan's presence in the house on Sunday night. And LE does not have to reveal their suspicions if they are in the midst of an active case. Hopefully we will know more one day.

That's fine. I hope we'll know for sure some day too - hopefully soon! Thanks, cluciano.

That's fine. I hope we'll know for sure some day too - hopefully soon! Thanks, cluciano.

Since LE did only a cursory search until later on, I am unclear as to how they really can put Dylan in the house on that specific weekend. Seems it would be almost impossible to confirm one way or the other. A still-damp toothbrush, for example, would be telling, but they don't seem to have collected anything at all for ten days.

For the record,I think he probably was there. But not sure how it could be proved.

Oh no, I've been following since the beginning, even before I signed up here, and the comments have been throughout the threads, and by many, many posters.

I guess it finally has just built up. It's hard to see negative things said about Dylan, when not a single person who knows him has said anything like what's indicated. I'm sure Dylan wasn't perfect, like any other child, but it's just been hard for me to see so much negativity over and over, and nothing IMO to warrant it.

:twocents:

<modsnip> I have never said a single negative thing about this child (and never will). <modsnip> the point was that Dylan had every right to be angry @ his father on the night in question, if, in fact, that is what prompted an altercation between the two.

Since LE did only a cursory search until later on, I am unclear as to how they really can put Dylan in the house on that specific weekend. Seems it would be almost impossible to confirm one way or the other. A still-damp toothbrush, for example, would be telling, but they don't seem to have collected anything at all for ten days.

For the record,I think he probably was there. But not sure how it could be proved.

I keep thinking a call by Dylan from the landline. The records would tell them the time the call was placed, and the person he called could verify it was him by his voice and what they talked about. Otherwise, I agree, it would probably be difficult. The FBI has some snazzy tricks up their sleeves though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons