CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been all over him the past hour or so and all I got was disappointed!

*all over his social media pages that is and there is nothing new there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Best tell scorekeeper it was disappointing :floorlaugh:

Good morning, Less than 12 hours later (when I went to bed), you guys completed a whole thread and started a new one :what::what:

Took me an hour and a half to catch up.......

So we can kinda stick our heads out and get some fresh air and sunlight..

:truce::truce:

Lots of great discussion this past night; hoping today is the day for Dylan.

still

:please::please::please:

need the outcome of the SW and if the dogs hit on any scent of Dylan at/around his dad's house....gonna go check and see what Kevin has been doing :blushing::blushing:

Mornin' Score!

Thanks for "taking one for the team"... And looking at what Kevin McDreamy has to share with us!

:D

Dont get all caught up with Kevin scorekeeper and forget to report back to us :floorlaugh:

:furious::furious:

He only works Sunday thru Wednesday..........:what::what:

We are still here :blushing::blushing:

I had to speed read the last thread and haven't read anything here yet but had a thought.

... There has been a lot of discussion about Dylan's phone. Is it possible that his father or whomever else could be involved has his phone, hid his phone, turned his phone off?

I think it was Shef's post on the last thread about a typical teen texting first thing in the a.m. to confirm or make plans. Well if the phone was taken from him - he can't.

Just a thought. I hope this wasn't already discussed and beat up like a dead horse!

:)

I know LE is saying that he didn't run away....

But is there any way that a naive 13 year old decided to head back to the family party on his own? Did he have any money on him? Maybe he thought he would hitchhike/buy a bus ticket until he made it to see Grandma?

Anything is possible, but seems unlikely considering lack of electronic communications from Dylan.
Dylan was an avid cell phone user but since he went missing he hasn't used any electronic communication devices or accounts.

I had to speed read the last thread and haven't read anything here yet but had a thought.

... There has been a lot of discussion about Dylan's phone. Is it possible that his father or whomever else could be involved has his phone, hid his phone, turned his phone off?

I think it was Shef's post on the last thread about a typical teen texting first thing in the a.m. to confirm or make plans. Well if the phone was taken from him - he can't.

Just a thought. I hope this wasn't already discussed and beat up like a dead horse!

:)

dad said phone, charger and backpack are missing

Mornin' Score!

Thanks for "taking one for the team"... And looking at what Kevin McDreamy has to share with us!

:D

I had to go see what all the fuss was about. And silly me, I'm more in love with his cat!! What a cutie!!

"couldn' t wake him up/out like a light"

this and the "that boy was my whole world"

It worries me.

The keyword is was. I think this is all the evidence that is needed. I hope that I'm wrong for Dylan's sake.

Dylan could have called his friends from the landline. From the Friends reports they tried to reach him to no avail. So it appears there was no contact with Friends on Monday by any means.

I didn't see any "reason" in that post either and responded accordingly.

When we first learned he did not want to got to his dads...we were led to believe by mom that he did not want to go because he did not want to be with dad....however, today a member of his family finddylan (I believe) informed us the reason he did not want to go to dads was because his grandmother has cancer, a lot of his family would be visiting where he lives with mom and family pictures were being taken.....not necessarily because he just did not want to be with dad.

When we first learned he did not want to got to his dads...we were led to believe by mom that he did not want to go because he did not want to be with dad....however, today a member of his family finddylan (I believe) informed us the reason he did not want to go to dads was because his grandmother has cancer, a lot of his family would be visiting where he lives with mom and family pictures were being taken.....not necessarily because he just did not want to be with dad.

The end result is the same-he had to go somewhere he apparently didn't want to go for whatever reason. Doesn't usually make for a happy teenager. It makes for a teenager who might be resentful he had to go visit his father when he wanted to stay with his mother and family.

The end result is the same-he had to go somewhere he apparently didn't want to go for whatever reason. Doesn't usually make for a happy teenager.

Agreed I was just answering the question that was asked.:blushing:

The keyword is was. I think this is all the evidence that is needed. I hope that I'm wrong for Dylan's sake.

I hope you are wrong too....his mom and big brother were also speaking of him in the past tense so hopefully means nothing....hopefully:please:

:welcome4: findDylan

My heart breaks for your family. We are all hoping and praying Dylan is found safe.

If you want, you can become verified through a moderator as having inside knowledge on this case. Just send a private message to one of the mods and they will get in touch with you.

Prayers for Dylan's safe return....

Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
"We were checking the basement and other rooms, we were seeing if there had been something left on the bed, like his cellphone," Bender said. "We weren't doing a very meticulous search."

So they were looking for his cell from day one...

I've been stuck in bed too much to keep up as much as I'd like, but I wanted to comment on this from a couple threads back. I think people misinterpreted this, or maybe I did. I believe he was saying that the original search was looking in the basement and other rooms for things left behind, like the cell phone. The second search was looking for other things - like blood, hair, fingerprints, etc. For the original search, MR's permission was enough to allow it, but for legal reasons, they got a search warrant for the second one.

It is possible that they could find some evidence that the father did something, but it's also possible that they could find evidence that somebody else had been there that morning. I know things don't look good for MR right now, but I'm still not ready to focus on him having done anything. As usual, I'd rather look for possibilities other than the most obvious one in case that one is wrong. It's getting harder all the time, but I won't be 100% sure unless and until he's arrested and confesses (or there's irrefutable evidence against him and he's arrested.) I guess for now it's still a hung jury unless I'm dismissed from jury duty! :fence:

http://durangoherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?aid=/20121129/NEWS01/121129570&template=mobileart

“I want everyone to know how much I love that boy and how much I cared about him, and how much I thank the community for all the effort that they put in,” he said. “He was such a wonderful boy. He meant everything.”

Video 2:17

http://durangoherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?aid=/20121127/NEWS01/121129616&template=mobileart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:what: Only ONE present tense in that entire statement. Scary!
That just doesn't sound like a slip of the tongue. JMO:moo:

Woke up after tossing and turning and yes dreaming about Dylan. My hopes are high that LE is truly on to something and I pray that Dylan will be found. Praying that today is the day. Where are you precious boy?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21