CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it interesting that our local American classified adds had the missing information about Dylan and a reward posted...no picture though.

I don't find any of these ideas believable, but it isn't possible to disprove the negative. As far as my understanding goes, 13 year old was perfectly happy living with his mother, and not in danger of anything.

The problem here is we don't really know anything about anything. All we have is speculation and we have already found out this morning that speculation about DR not wanting to come to his dads is wrong. That is why I wish we could get some truth or facts from LE. jmo

iirc the dogs where cadaver dogs, so decomp would be correct.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...ws01/Timeline-of-events-in-Dylan-Redwine-case

Afternoon: Law-enforcement teams with cadaver dogs search Vallecito Reservoir. The dogs “hit” on several spots near the dam while aboard a watercraft.

Look before that on the 19th
6 p.m.: Mark Redwine calls police to report Dylan missing. Shortly after, La Plata County Search and Rescue begins searching for Dylan in areas near County Road 500, where his father lives, north of Vallecito Reservoir.
20th
La Plata County Search and Rescue look all day using ground search teams and dogs but pull out before dark in the hopes that Dylan would be encouraged to go to a friend’s house for the night.

The problem here is we don't really know anything about anything. All we have is speculation and we have already found out this morning that speculation about DR not wanting to come to his dads is wrong. That is why I wish we could get some truth or facts from LE. jmo

When exactly did we find out that speculation about Dylan not wanting to come to his dad is wrong?

I don't view the reason we have been given as lending to anything else being wrong. I think at this point we are going to see diplomatic responses. If we see any. I think LE has asked the Family not to comment further and neither are they while they investigate. MOO

When exactly did we find out that speculation about Dylan not wanting to come to his dad is wrong?

Did not say he didn't want to come to his dads. i said the reason he did not want to come. ty

I just got an account and wanted to share that Dylan wanted to spend Thanksgiving with his mom and other family as his Grandma has cancer. It was going to be a big get togeather with pictures being taken.

This post says to me that he wanted to stay on Colorado Springs with Mother not Vallecito with Father.

We didn't. Dylan didn't want to go to his dad's - that hasn't changed.

http://www.kwqc.com/story/20216771/sheriffs-dept-missing-colo-boy-didnt-run-away

Lia Howard, the sister of Elaine Redwine, said the family has told authorities Dylan didn't run away. She also said Dylan wanted to spend Thanksgiving with family members in Castle Rock and was disappointed he had to go to see his father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone though of the fact that MR went to see his attorney, and that maybe Dylan is being hidden somewhere? Like he took him somewhere, and went to get advice on what to do, from his attorney. I bring this up because of my own experences with attorneys and child custody issues. What if MR believed DR was in danger and is hiding him? You know custodial interfearance type thing. Another option to throw out there for everyone.

I know of a case where Mom took child to a South American country, but Mom was missing with child.

I don't view the reason we have been given as lending to anything else being wrong. I think at this point we are going to see diplomatic responses. If we see any. I think LE has asked the Family not to comment further and neither are they while they investigate. MOO

I agree and think this is as should have been from the beginning. MR has not thrown out any disparaging info and won't even comment on the ones that have come from only one other source as far as I know. I am not taking one side or the other and am totally without an idea or opinion as to anyone's guilt or innocence. I just wish we had more. jmo

Good morning, Less than 12 hours later (when I went to bed), you guys completed a whole thread and started a new one :what::what:

Took me an hour and a half to catch up.......

So we can kinda stick our heads out and get some fresh air and sunlight..

:truce::truce:

Lots of great discussion this past night; hoping today is the day for Dylan.

still

:please::please::please:

need the outcome of the SW and if the dogs hit on any scent of Dylan at/around his dad's house....gonna go check and see what Kevin has been doing :blushing::blushing:

This post says to me that he wanted to stay on Colorado Springs with Mother not Vallecito with Father.

No one is arguing that point, just the reason. Up until this a.m. it was speculated he didn't want to come because he didn't want to be with his Dad. Now we know the reason. That's all I was pointing out "the reason'.

Dont get all caught up with Kevin scorekeeper and forget to report back to us :floorlaugh:

I agree, but who would voice those concerns(MR), has he no, has he even spoke about his ex, no. As I said I was just throwing it out there, but can see there is alot of people who don't see this as a possability.

I appreciate your looking outside the box....considering that we on WS are dealing with cases that are not "open and shut" indicates we are dealing with atypical cases...

Add to that.... That perps in missing persons cases behave atypically than the so-called norm...(who would want to harm a person but an aberrant part of society?).. Then I see thinking in a creative fashion actually breaks us out of a linear way of thinking... One that may lead us to more dead ends than solutions..

This is just my opinion...

I know of a case where Mom took child to a South American country, but Mom was missing with child.

Not to open a can of worms, but I also know of a case where the attorney advised the parent to take the child. I actually think this happens lots of times in a parental abduction. I don't think this is what happened here however. jmo

I agree and think this is as should have been from the beginning. MR has not thrown out any disparaging info and won't even comment on the ones that have come from only one other source as far as I know. I am not taking one side or the other and am totally without an idea or opinion as to anyone's guilt or innocence. I just wish we had more. jmo

I am not taking sides on this either, I was just throwing out what could of been a possiablity to see what other thought. I am trying to actually look at it from all angles to see if there is something that we might have that looks like hope....because I keep coming back to the one thing in all of this, the dogs that hit in the lake, and to be honest I hate that!

Dont get all caught up with Kevin scorekeeper and forget to report back to us :floorlaugh:

I have been all over him the past hour or so and all I got was disappointed!

*all over his social media pages that is and there is nothing new there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know LE is saying that he didn't run away....

But is there any way that a naive 13 year old decided to head back to the family party on his own? Did he have any money on him? Maybe he thought he would hitchhike/buy a bus ticket until he made it to see Grandma?

respectfully bbm, but this is what I responded to, <Mod Snip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member