CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I don't think it's Dylan who needs our prayers as much as his Mom and brothers. I believe the Mom has known all along, her intuition has guided her. I find Mom's are most usually right. Dylan's Mom doesn't strike me as the type who would go on national t.v. And say the things she did unless she believed with all her heart that they were true. I'm praying she is wrong, and I'm sure she (most of all) is too. My prayers today are for Dylan's Mom and brothers. May the angels guide the searchers to Dylan and may there be justice for what has been done. And, of course, we will all hold to that fading hope that there will indeed be a miracle outcome. It is what we must do. Thinking of Dylan today, and praying for his dear mom and brothers. Peace to all this Memorial Day.

I think K-9 Forensics was supposed to be searching today - did anyone hear anything about that?

I think K-9 Forensics was supposed to be searching today - did anyone hear anything about that?

No, haven't heard anything of actual news regarding Dylan. Mostly it's drama. If you check out K-9 Forensics FB there are some great pics of the dogs and it seems like a close encounter with a bear! Yikes.

There are lots of posts on the search warrant thread , just FYI.
He's not forgotten :)

That's good, IMO the search warrants are old news, we knew they were served, we knew some of the items taken. I can't imagine what the purpose was for putting them on a public forum. At least it has people talking.

I think it is such a shame the thread got moved off the other bit of the forum as it was so much more active then.

I still have my fingers crossed for a break in the case but im still not getting a vibe this will ever be solved as they dont seem to have a clue.

That's good, IMO the search warrants are old news, we knew they were served, we knew some of the items taken. I can't imagine what the purpose was for putting them on a public forum. At least it has people talking.

Maybe you knew the contents, but everyone didn't. I had heard much speculation, until the documents were so graciously uploaded to Websleuths.

I think it is such a shame the thread got moved off the other bit of the forum as it was so much more active then.

I still have my fingers crossed for a break in the case but im still not getting a vibe this will ever be solved as they dont seem to have a clue.

I totally agree with both of these statements.

Six months later:

Dylan is alive or he is not

He was killed by his father or by someone else or was harmed in a deadly accident
His remains are in the lake or are somewhere else

He left the house on his own or he was taken by someone else
He is being held locally or somewhere else

The "someone else" is either known to the family or is a stranger
The "someone else" is either a local or is a transient/visitor/camper

Money Girl

here is one place I found, it's a quote from MR
thought I recalled a MSN article that mentioned things too, but cant find anything right now

Dr Phil, day1

They took sweat pants, a Samsung cell phone, my iPod

Hope that helps

After all these months we just want DR to come home. That is all any of us wants. JMO

I just wish that one day I'll come on WS to see that Dylan has been found. 6 months is far too long for this handsome young man to be missing.

If Dylan didn’t respond to his mother’s texts on Sunday night that further supports the theory that a crime against Dylan occurred Sunday evening when Dylan and Mark were together. The fact Dylan did not respond not only to R**** text at 9:27 pm but his mother’s as well suggests foul play.

Not responding to his mother's text messages that were sent on Sunday evening and Monday morning explains “why all hell broke loose” when Mark informed her later on that day that Dylan was missing. MOO
The 9:27 pm text that Dylan's friend "R" sent said this.
R***: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too
Maybe Dylan decided to do just that and contact "R" when he arrived and not the night before. What time did Elaine send Dylan the Sunday night text? Maybe it was after Dylan went to sleep. Or maybe he chose not to respond. Or maybe his phone had a problem and he never saw his mom's text messages. Lots of possibility's. MOO

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/A-boy’s-life--

The 9:27 pm text that Dylan's friend "R" sent said this.

Maybe Dylan decided to do just that and contact "R" when he arrived and not the night before. What time did Elaine send Dylan the Sunday night text? Maybe it was after Dylan went to sleep. Or maybe he chose not to respond. Or maybe his phone had a problem and he never saw his mom's text messages. Lots of possibility's. MOO

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/A-boy’s-life--

The Durango Herald article linked here shows R's next text at 6:46 AM Monday morning. Dylan had neither called nor texted. Per MR, Dylan was asleep on the couch, a suggestion I have never been able to believe. If Dylan had been asleep on that couch, he would have looked at his phone when he woke up. If his phone was dead, he would have used the charger that the search warrant documents clearly indicate he had in his possession. MOO is that he did neither because something had already happened to him.

The Durango Herald article linked here shows R's next text at 6:46 AM Monday morning. Dylan had neither called nor texted. Per MR, Dylan was asleep on the couch, a suggestion I have never been able to believe. If Dylan had been asleep on that couch, he would have looked at his phone when he woke up. If his phone was dead, he would have used the charger that the search warrant documents clearly indicate he had in his possession. MOO is that he did neither because something had already happened to him.

I think that it's possible that either the battery went dead and Dylan didn't put it on the charger or the phone could have just died completely and plugging in the charger would have no effect. MOO.

I do not recall that Dylan did not reply to texts ER sent to him Sunday night, I thought he did not reply to texts she had sent him sometime during Monday. Can you link where she said he did not respond to texts Sunday night from her?
Elaine told Melissa Blasius this.
Elaine Redwine:
I texted him. I texted him Sunday night, and I texted him Monday morning,
but, you know…it wasn’t uncharacteristic of Dylan not to text me back right away especially if he was with his friends which is what I kind of assumed… umm…you know, had happened because I know he was really excited to see his friends, umm… so I really didn’t think much of it umm…. and then…that afternoon I got a text from his dad asking me if I knew where Dylan was.

She say's that she texted Sunday night but she doesn't say when. It could have been after Dylan went to sleep. She also didn't seem to be all that concerned that Dylan had not responded to her texts because of his past behavior. MOO.

Link to TxJan1971 transcript.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8808034&postcount=77"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

Behavior when he was with his friends.

She said "especially" when he was with his friends. She did not single out this behavior as being only when Dylan was with his friends. MOO.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8808034&postcount=77"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]
The transcripts for the KUSA video are here. If you note ER states that Dylan texted her to let her know his dad had picked him up, but I knew I remembered seeing the actual texts somewhere, so I went back and watched DP and they are there at 6:57 mark to the 7:07 mark. ER texted him and asked if his father had got him, he replied yes with a frowny face, then had another one in there I didn't recognize- B3)<whatever that is.

Moved this from the SW thread. Since it was veering off topic.

Elaine told Melissa Blasius this.

She say's that she texted Sunday night but she doesn't say when. It could have been after Dylan went to sleep. She also didn't seem to be all that concerned that Dylan had not responded to her texts because of his past behavior. MOO.

Link to TxJan1971 transcript.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*

Just to clarify she also said Dylan texted her Sun and let her know that his dad got him. So in summary if she texted him Sunday to find out if his dad got him and he replied, did she text him again? That we do not know, she doesn't go into detail what exactly she texted him on Sunday or Monday. His reply was at 706 pm, so at 706 pm Sunday night he was talking to her via text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StuartGotz