CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go lead my other life like going to get groceries and a Christmas tree. But, I'll be back. :)

I have a tree with lights up but that's about it:what:

I am actually doing work at work today.

Respectfully snipped:

The above quote along with these paint a pretty good picture, IMO:

REDWINE: Yes. Dylan always kept in touch with me because he knew I was the one paying the phone bill, and if he wouldn`t keep in touch with me, I would take his phone away and he didn`t want that. So he made sure that he always -- there was -- there was never a time I couldn`t account for where Dylan was because he was very good at letting me know where he was at all times.

REDWINE: Well, not necessarily going to sleep, but he would let me know where he landed for the night. So like, if he was hanging around with his friends in Bayfield, you know, he would let me know what friend he was sleeping with that night or whatever the case may be.

I'm not making any judgement about parenting or anything like that. I'm simply pointing out that Dylan seemed to be able to do what he wanted and would report in, rather than needing permission beforehand. This could explain why he didn't ask or tell anyone what his plans were if he did, in fact, leave the house on his own that morning.

But mom is talking to her kid from 6 hours away. So she does not have much control over whose house he is hanging out in. It would be dad making that decision.

And judging by the way he interacted with his son on Monday morning, I am not surprised that Dylan would feel like making his own plans. They did not communicate with each other at all. But even so, I don't believe that D would wake that morning, with a cell phone a landline and a computer, and not communicate with anyone. jmo

They never tell people how they or anyone else did on a test. NEVER!

Dad may have leaked the results to a friend or relative. They have a few people in common, who are very close to both of them.

I believe MR has been under the bus from the start,as soon as mom stated ''I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.I have see nothing released showing MR has harmed DR in the past,I have only heard DR didn't like going to his dads, but how many people besides mom have stated that?The cell phone not being on never concerned me because he probably used it all day and then didn't charge it that night,but there was a land line available so maybe he used that.I am waiting on DNA evidence in the home or trucks,video from the area and evidence from LE that they have a poi before i am ready to say, because he was with his dad last he harmed him because at this point I see no proof! http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-boys-mother-suspects-husband-sons-disappearance/story?id=17813458#.UL4qN4M9gpm

Sorry, but that's just not true. A poster here already stated she'd taken a poly and was told she passed immediately, and we've had other cases where they did tell parents how they did.

Moo

ETA:

And here's an example of LE disclosing poly results in Bianca Jones' :( case:

A police source, cited by the Detroit News, said Lane took a polygraph test on Friday and failed, with low scores on "Did you have anything to do with her disappearance?" and "Do you know where she is now?"
link

why would police tell person one the result of person two's polygraph? That makes no sense.

The polygraph is used as a tool and was being used on both of the above :twocents:

But let's say LE tells dad they want him to come back and take another poly. And he is mulling it over, and he tells a friend or relative about his situation.

Coudnt that leak out to cory or mom?

I know of at least one person very involved in the situation who is very close to BOTH mom and dad. [ the family friend, who runs the Search hdqtrs, organized the vigil, hosts the FB page, spoke on NG, was mom's best friend, and is still very 'close' to dad.]

I believe MR has been under the bus from the start,as soon as mom stated ''I would not put it past Mark to have done something to remove Dylan from the situation. You know, like 'if I can't have him, nobody will.I have see nothing released showing MR has harmed DR in the past,I have only heard DR didn't like going to his dads, but how many people besides mom have stated that?The cell phone not being on never concerned me because he probably used it all day and then didn't charge it that night,but there was a land line available so maybe he used that.I am waiting on DNA evidence in the home or trucks,video from the area and evidence from LE that they have a poi before i am ready to say, because he was with his dad last he harmed him because at this point I see no proof! http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-boys-mother-suspects-husband-sons-disappearance/story?id=17813458#.UL4qN4M9gpm

Mom didnt make those statements at the very beginning. It was only after several days of dad's refusing to answer calls and texts from Cory or mom about Dylan, and Dad's story that Dylan must have gone off fishing BY HIMSELF, that mom pushed back. I don't blame her. If I thought my ex might be responsible for my kid going missing, I would probably speak out too. jmo

This is not a mistake. I would bet a boat load of cash the mother told the producer he failed. <modsnip>.

As a trained integrator myself, in my opinion this women is on a mission to destroy her ex husband based on her statements and speech pattern I heard last night.

(NOT saying he is not the bad guy, but she goes out of her way to put him in a bad light.

JMHO

Exactly. And, IMO, this is the reason MR has had to get an attorney to watch his back.

If LE does not suspect the father, they are certainly doing nothing to show that. I am well aware that is not their task or obligation, but they seem to have him pinned into a corner, not even saying or being able to say that they confirmed that Dylan spent the night with his father. Or even to say we have no reason to think that he did not. I fear they really do not know, even at this point. Often we assume LE knows so much more, only to find out quite the opposite.

I have become so jaded and so tired of these cases, like that of Isabel, Ayla, Hailey Dunn and others, where the child vanishes, the parents cannot be cleared, and nothing seems ever to be accomplished.

That is one thing I wish would change but I doubt it ever will concerning most cases. I have seen more cases than not where LE just lets the parents and family members twist in the wind to fend for themselves. And I think in a lot of these cases they knew very well the parents werent involved like in Sierria Lamar's case yet Marlene and Rick were accused on a daily basis until they arrested AGT. I no more think LE ever suspected the Smarts. FGS the younger daughter had seen the man who took Elizabeth but they never came out and defended Ed or his brother who were being scoriated on the internet and in the media for many months. Never once defended Greone or the Lunsfords either.:(

It just seems extremely cruel to me not to so but I guess they think it isnt their responsiblity to squash rumors and accusations against anyone. I dont think they think they are in the PR business and really only cares about the ongoing investigation and not those who may think a certain way when they are not even connected to the case and doesnt even know these families.

But it sure would have made it a lot easier for a lot of these families who are/were already going through the most traumatic time of their entire life anyway.

IMO

why would police tell person one the result of person two's polygraph? That makes no sense.

The polygraph is used as a tool and was being used on both of the above :twocents:

I think that's just for a shakedown to see what happens. LE did that with Breeann Rodriguez's parents. Saying they failed when the neighbor three houses down had murdered her. They were pretty much in shock when told that, iirc.

I still think MR did something to pizz Dylan off and he left and something went terribly wrong in his travels.

<modsnip>

I should have said almost never...Sometimes they will put out information to put pressure on one party or another, but not through the ex-wife. It would have come from an investigator.

In Marks case, I believe he now has legal council and that means no more interviews with police or media and certainly no LD tests.

Sorry about the over statement.

Sorry, but that's just not true. A poster here already stated she'd taken a poly and was told she passed immediately, and we've had other cases where they did tell parents how they did.

Moo

ETA:

And here's an example of LE disclosing poly results in Bianca Jones' :( case:

link

Isn't Mark Klass. Polly's father, another high profile public case of passing poly?

Isn't Mark Klass. Polly's father, another high profile public case of passing poly?

There are quite a few high profile parents who passed their poly but it is extremely rare imo that LE announces they did. It does happen but not often.

Mark said he passed his poly. I never remember LE coming out and announcing it to the media though.

That is usually how we found out if someone took a poly and the results. The person taking it will tell the media.

IMO

I believe in the Katelyn Markham case, they did voice analysis on the fiancee and he was told it was inconclusive. I've seen multiple times where the person is informed whether or not they passed or failed or it was inconclusive. It's hardly rare.

ETA: Rare the person isn't told... never seen LE announce a poly result though.

BBM

LE will be conducting interviews with DR's brothers, friends and close relatives so they will want to know how Dylan felt about his trips to see his dad. JMO

Lots of FOCUS on mom and dad and ZERO focus on FINDING Dylan.

Does anyone know how many SAR personal are on the ground today?

Dylan is out there waiting to be found, in spirit or in life!

I think that's just for a shakedown to see what happens. LE did that with Breeann Rodriguez's parents. Saying they failed when the neighbor three houses down had murdered her. They were pretty much in shock when told that, iirc.

I still think MR did something to pizz Dylan off and he left and something went terribly wrong in his travels.

For those that believe the father may have harmed DR....what do you feel the motive was? Financial? He just snapped? ?? Just curious....and not wanting to start any serious debates......

I remember when my DD was 13. She was quite the social butterfly and would make all kinds of lovely plans with her friends. When reality hit and we would say NO, she would get quite a 'smart mouth' at times. She would sometimes be very upset, because her heart was set on seeing her friends, not with being home with her boring ol parents. Sometimes it hurt my feelings, but not too often. But if I had not seen her in months, and had to fight in court to see her, and took a week off to spend time with her, and she wanted to immediately get dropped off at her friends house the first night, I would be hurt and angry, most likely.

I think there is a possibility that a 13 yr old had a 'smart mouth' and said some obnoxious 13 yr old things, and it is possible that he said those snotty things to a man who was stressed out, angry and resentful, and things went sideways fast. jmo

I remember when my DD was 13. She was quite the social butterfly and would make all kinds of lovely plans with her friends. When reality hit and we would say NO, she would get quite a 'smart mouth' at times. She would sometimes be very upset, because her heart was set on seeing her friends, not with being home with her boring ol parents. Sometimes it hurt my feelings, but not too often. But if I had not seen her in months, and had to fight in court to see her, and took a week off to spend time with her, and she wanted to immediately get dropped off at her friends house the first night, I would be hurt and angry, most likely.

I think there is a possibility that a 13 yr old had a 'smart mouth' and said some obnoxious 13 yr old things, and it is possible that he said those snotty things to a man who was stressed out, angry and resentful, and things went sideways fast. jmo

You could be talking about my 13 year old son. I used to think girls were the mouthy ones.

BBM

LE will be conducting interviews with DR's brothers, friends and close relatives so they will want to know how Dylan felt about his trips to see his dad. JMO

that's exactly the proof i am talking about,I heard only mom state that.I would love to hear LE can verify this from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop