CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so bleary eyed last night and racing to catch up that I did not save the article where MR states that LE is now not returning his calls. I found that interesting. Does anyone have a link to that article? I have been unable to locate it. TIA.

What reason would they have to not return his calls, it's still a very active case isn't it?

I have heard poly examiners say there really is no pass or fail.

I do know that the FBI told Steve Greone that he failed a part of his poly. They later came out and said the reason was his emotional state at the time he took it.

And they told Ruthie Lunsford she failed a part of her poly and I imagine it was for the same reason why Steve failed a part of his.

IMO

I know there are a lot of variables in the scoring process, and on how someone does.

This link is interesting, and cements in my mind that I would never take a poly if I were in legal trouble.

http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=10420&page=11

If that were the case, I personally wouldn't have scheduled four hours of errands on the very first day!

And just what were those errands? That were so important they couldn't wait until Dylan actually went to his friends house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All plans were made with Dylan arriving on Sat. Plane problems changed that schedule and Dylan actually arrived Sun. evening.

I am sorry but I do not buy 'court ordered'. If she truly thought MR was dangerous she could fight that court order. What could they do to her that was worth losing her son over? what are they going to do make her a private? jmo

BBM. I've been through a custody case here in CO. If she defied the recently issued court order for visitation, she could've lost Dylan by losing custody. Since the order was just made 9/21, she'd probably already presented her concerns in court, and there wasn't new info to report yet that would've changed the judge's mind.

Ethan Stacy's dad had expressed concerns in court about mom. Unfortunately, we know how that ended. Courts don't always make the right or safest decision for kids, and if a parent pushes, they can be accused of PAS and lose custody.

IMO, Dylan being missing isn't Mom's fault!

Moo

Actually older phones work better than the newer ones. I have a 10 yr old phone that my daughter is using now because her phones keep breaking. My old phone is an old flip phone. It keeps going and going.

Mine too. I just dont care about a new phone. Only because i dont want to be reached while shopping etc. People ask me my cell # and I say i dont know i will have to look it up I dont call myself :floorlaugh: I keep it for Emergency use and if i am with Hubby his is a biz phone and constantly going off. I call it his crackberry. Makes me crazy watching people text,talk etc out in public. Thats just me.

I was so bleary eyed last night and racing to catch up that I did not save the article where MR states that LE is now not returning his calls. I found that interesting. Does anyone have a link to that article? I have been unable to locate it. TIA.

I don't know about you, but if they weren't returned my calls.... You can bet id be camped out in front demanding some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What reason would they have to not return his calls, it's still a very active case isn't it?

It was over the weekend.. maybe the detective he's contacting has a life, and a family, and took the weekend off??

One suggestion..

Christian Aguilar case keeps coming to my mind...

Now that you've mentioned it, I've thought the same. I remember reading that his friends were laughing at an early vigil. (It was in one of the early threads)
Their comments, their behavior, and the neighbor's sighting have given me an uneasy feeling.
MOO

Quickly skimmed through and here are my morning thoughts. For once, some good questions by NG callers (I know at least one was a WS'er) ;)

Good point about the trucks - Dylans scent/DNA should be in one, but the other???

And why the separate trip the next day to run errands - what can't you get at Walmart?? Other than that pesky attorney appointment - what was the deal?

And yes, has ER's computer or whatever Dylan used been searched? That is a possibility as well.

Another source of frustration is with the Dylan Redwine Taskforce of law-enforcement agencies, he said. He said in the last day or two he has been trying to contact the task force for updates but has received no response.

Mark Redwine's usual contact with the task force is Lead Investigator Dan Patterson of the La Plata County Sheriff's Office. He said he saw Patterson Friday, but has not heard from him since.

One of the hardest parts is the type of information he does get.

Mark Redwine said he was told there's an area of Vallecito Reservoir that's “of interest” to law enforcement. This follows a search by New Mexico state dive crews Nov. 25 near the Vallecito dam. At that time, nothing was found.

Elaine Redwine, in a separate phone interview, said that the task force “is working hard.” Because this is an ongoing investigation, not all information is being made public.
link

Another source of frustration is with the Dylan Redwine Taskforce of law-enforcement agencies, he said. He said in the last day or two he has been trying to contact the task force for updates but has received no response.

Mark Redwine's usual contact with the task force is Lead Investigator Dan Patterson of the La Plata County Sheriff's Office. He said he saw Patterson Friday, but has not heard from him since.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121203/NEWS01/121209900/Family-keeps-faith-through-adverse-time--

Quickly skimmed through and here are my morning thoughts. For once, some good questions by NG callers (I know at least one was a WS'er) ;)

Good point about the trucks - Dylans scent/DNA should be in one, but the other???

Dylan has been there in Sept. So his DNA could be in both trucks.
That by itself will not prove anything. And we don't even know if LE found his DNA in either truck, let alone both of them.

What about the text he sent his mother as soon as he was with his dad. A upset smiley or the like. I think things were bad as soon as he was picked up. He was upset when he sent that text IMO and that was right before his phone was shut off too.

IMO he was just reiterating that he didn't want to be there, whilst simultaneously letting his mother know he had arrived safely. I don't think this in any way indicates that things were bad. I think he was just, in a way, complaining.

He did say this past Monday that he spoke with them just this past Friday but tried to contact them both days on the weekend. I feel they have probably spoken with him by now.

Although the recent article I just read said LE had nothing new to report.:(

Similarly, she told the NG producer that MR failed his polygraph, and then backpedaled on the subject.

Has this been confirmed to be fact now? That she for sure told a producer he failed? I thought this was speculation, along with the alternative theory that Nancy's show isn't always accurate or current on case info, so they jumped the gun with the "failed" tweet.

Moo

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121203/NEWS01/121209900/Family-keeps-faith-through-adverse-time--

Thanks. I read that same article yesterday.

IMO

Mine too. I just dont care about a new phone. Only because i dont want to be reached while shopping etc. People ask me my cell # and I say i dont know i will have to look it up I dont call myself :floorlaugh: I keep it for Emergency use and if i am with Hubby his is a biz phone and constantly going off. I call it his crackberry. Makes me crazy watching people text,talk etc out in public. Thats just me.

:lipssealed::nono: are you baiting me??

IDK, I've seen cases where this happens and it's because LE is retreating into a case. I mean like stealth investigation preparing to take a case to the DA or grand jury.

There could be many reasons.

ER didn't mention anything about the smiley on text while talking to NG last night.

GRACE: Thank you. Elaine, when did you last hear from Dylan?

REDWINE: He texted me at about 7:06 on Sunday night and told me that he had landed and his dad had picked him up. He basically said -- I said, Did your dad get you, son? And he said, yes.

GRACE: What was his demeanor, Elaine?

REDWINE: You know, he was excited to go see his friends. He has friends in Bayfield, which is about -- oh, about 30 minutes away from Vallecito. So you know, he was really excited to go hang out with his friends in Bayfield.

read more here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members