CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the write ups again for us that can not watch it . Its the only way I would be able to Join in .

if he "isnt affraid of the truth" then why dosent he tell it??? that is a VERY odd statement to me of all the parents of missing children i have seen i do not recall any of them making a statement such as that ....sounds to me like he knows he is going to be caught for something i only pray that he has just hidden Dylan somewhere and he hasnt hurt him

Alert - 2/27 Poly show information follows
Please scroll if you don't want to read it yet.
Backstage w/DP, then in car with MR, then in Jack Trimarco (JT) office.
  • DP told MR if he's tellling the truth, JT is his best friend, DP: "if you're not, he's not."
  • DP sends MR straight to polygraph; MR says he agreed but is upset he had to immediately be "whisked off" and forced to do it right that minute; says he just got off stage after 2 hours with his ex-wife who just kept saying "Where's Dylan? Where's Dylan?"
  • MR gets to office; JT (Jack Trimarco) says it has to be voluntary or he won't do it. MR says it's all happening too quickly, feels overwhelmed.
  • MR says not refusing to take the polygraph test, but wants some time to process everything. JT offers to do poly the next day after a good night's sleep.
  • Next morning, JT and MR both arrive. MR says "I'm gonna take the test. I'm not saying that I'm necessarily ready to take the test. But you know, at this point, you know, we're gonna take it. We're gonna do what we gotta do." [my thought: note the "we" again]
  • MR talks to JT, says he's trying to be forthright, but it's intimidating to have his ex-wife on stage pointing fingers at him, then son come out and say he (CR) hates him (MR) says he feels like he's being pushed off the edge of a cliff.
  • Cameras leave to give them privacy, JT says they'll be done in about an hour and a half.

That is one of the issue here and has always been for me . Mark may be on innocent but his demeanour and reactions are so far off the scale of normal it makes you think he may be guilty . Now he could just be a little bit fruity but it does ring alarm bells for me that he is not acting like a typical parent of a child who has been missing 3 months ... :cow:

Alert - 2/27 Poly show information follows
Please scroll if you don't want to read it yet.
Next part is after JT said the polygraph would be about an hour and a half.
  • Text on screen "20 minutes later"
  • MR shown backstage on couch, says "a question was asked, I gave an honest answer to it. The question was 'do you feel well enough to take this test?' and my response to that question was 'no.' It became clear that by answering no to that question that there was no point in proceeding any farther."
  • JT says MR didn't feel well enough to take poly. Only had 3 hours of sleep, and also had a half bottle of Jim Beam on top of that, so not feeling well enough to take test.
  • ER: it's "typical MR." CR: "you think you're finally going to get somewhere and he shuts down."
  • ER: believes MR could harm him. It's a strong possibility. DP: "has your mind gone to the place that he may have killed your son?" ER: "Yes. It has."
  • ER says she hopes he'd have better sense than to have hurt/killed Dylan.
  • On stage - DP, ER, CR, JT.
  • DP reads written statement from MR. Says show was a soapbox for ER and CR to attack him. Can't believe DP let CR disrespect him. MR will never forgive CR for saying he hated him. Wants to know why no one spoke to the mailwoman. DP still reading MR statement: "I still feel like I'm the only one working to try and find Dylan."
  • JT says MR was agitated. JT says he was fatigued, "I would ask a question and he would give me the answer to something else. Until finally I just had to say 'are we doing this or not?'"
  • JT says he had questions about how he looked different that day than the day before. JT: "He started to give me excuses why he wasn't going to take the test." MR disqualified himself from taking the test by answering "no" to the question about feeling well enough.
  • JT has not ever had a mother/father refuse to take a polygraph in a missing child case whether they were involved or not. Has had people fail and take them to the body.
  • DP and JT going to talk to MR one more time.

does he look like he might be a little "hungover"? jmo

Yep... based on the segment I just watched apparently he is, unless 1/2 bottle of Jim Beam isn't enough to give him a hangover.

And yet, he claims that Elaine has a drinking problem. Oh really?

Dr. Phil Show is helping get much needed media attention!!!

Dylan Redwine's mother confronts ex-husband, Mark Redwine, about missing boy, on Dr. Phil talk show

Posted: 02/27/2013 | Last Updated: 2 hours ago

DENVER - "I really have a concern that you hurt him and his bones are out there just laying and you don't even care," the mother of a missing boy said to her ex-husband, the boy's father, on the Dr. Phil show that aired Tuesday.

It's the first time in years that Elaine and Mark Redwine have talked in person. The divorced couple have only traded text messages for three years, according to KRQE-TV.

The Redwine's son, 14-year-old Dylan, was spending a court-ordered Thanksgiving week visit with his father in Vallecito when he vanished on Nov. 19.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...edwine-about-missing-boy-on-dr-phil-talk-show

So he did NOT take the test?
The show must be over by now somewhere.

I find it ironic that yesterday MR claimed ER had an alcohol abuse problem, and he then shows up the next day for a polygraph hungover...that just doesn't make any sense to me.

He didn't feel well enough to take the polygraph. He only got 3 hours of sleep the night before because he was drinking Jim Beam most of the night.

Wow. This episode of Dr. Phil is like nothing I've ever heard of before. I am astonished and just trying to absorb this information.

May I ask a question about this case, and get a bit from others, since this is now a national news story, and the cadaver dogs have hit on something, I see a criminal case coming at some point to a head were someone is arrested. How hard do you think it would be for whom ever it is to get a group of people on a jury that haven't heard of this case now? I would think slim to none.

Sorry I'm replying so late but I am quite far behind in reading. The problem isn't about the jury pool hearing about the case, it is whether or not they have formed an opinion about the case.

There are still quite a few fence sitters here, hopefully there are still some in that area when and if a trial of some sort ever happens.

I find it ironic that yesterday MR claimed ER had an alcohol abuse problem, and he then shows up the next day for a polygraph hungover...that just doesn't make any sense to me.

I am not saying MR is an alcoholic, but this kind of behavior does make me wonder. At the same time, maybe the stress of losing Dylan caused him to start drinking heavily.

This is extremely sad. :tears:

Where is Dylan??? :please:

And I bet that half bottle was a bottle and half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member