Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She may have taken the 2x4 (plus other items?) from the garage when they went on the 'shopping trip'... and who knows when and where it became bloodied.

Where's this 2x4 info coming from? First I've heard of it. I went back pages and couldn't find any info on it.

Agreed.
I mentioned pages back about what she may have done to him.
Because she is that evil.
And because she just had to mention that Gannon's blood would be found on woodworking tools.
We know that he wasn't old enough to be doing woodworking around the house.
So why did she say it ?

Not to mention the harm she has tried to bring to all of the good and decent step parents out there who care for the spouses' children as if they were their own !
Why should TS have a long life, even behind bars ?
Gannon had barely started his !!!!!

good point. She seemed to make excuses for everything found, so things unaccounted for thus far (like his blood on tools being expected) means they may play in to the cover up.

Imagine thinking you’ve planned the perfect crime.

You know about cell phone tracking, so you leave your phone at home.

You show your face at a few places, as you want to establish an alibi.

You commit the murder away from home, so cadaver dogs can’t nail you. No body, no crime.

You type in a fake Google search, as that will surely throw off law enforcement, and trick them into believing they are dealing with a runway.

As long as you keep talking, you can convince everyone of your innocence.

But you didn’t count on one thing:

You are as dumb as you are evil, and every move you made in an effort to get away with this, created a mountain of evidence against you.

Checkmate.
BBM:

Holy crap.

You knocked it straight outta' the park with that one.

When I see genius, I have to acknowledge it:

That post is word perfect.

It's definitely deserving of a place in the "WS Hall of Fame" collection.
The fact that there's no such thing as a "WS Hall of Fame" collection, notwithstanding.

Frame it!
6049.gif

Personally, I’m all for forgiveness. We all need it at times, sometimes often. But murdering an innocent child and then lying day in and day out, obfuscating the truth, slandering LH’s character (how dare that murderer!) not revealing where you hid the sweet child and allowing his parents to suffer immeasurable grief while you continue to lie and make excuses for yourself?? Sooooorry!!! I will not forgive someone who does not fess up to what they have done and give the grieving parents all that is left of their beloved son, his remains, so they can bury him with the love, respect and honour he so much deserves. Yes I’m angry and resentful and I make NO apologies for that! JMHO
Well said susiQ!
"Don't put the burden on the sufferer to forgive someone who hasn't even asked for it."

Last edited:
Take everything TS says and divide it by 4. I doubt she ever got her teaching license in CO. If she did, why was she applying to be an airline stewardess??

She is licensed in Colorado. I can't link directly to it but her license is on the state's website.

Educator Credential Search | CDE

I assume she was looking for other work because even if she could get licensed, she'd have a hard time actually getting a job because any school district would see her SC license suspension and criminal history.

I know it’s totally irrelevant but the grammar in that journalist’s tweet, ugh! It’s: “He and his parents...” not “Him and his parents.”

(Sorry to be petty but as a journalist myself that just made me cringe.)
Sorry but you just took away from a sweet boy posting a pic of him with a blue glow stick that made him
Feel happy and proud that he was remembering Gannon , blue is for Gannon! Could care less about the grammar imo!

BBM

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Having served on a "death qualified" jury, I'm not at all sure I share it.

Voting for the DP is hard (as it should be.) But voting for it for an admittedly heinous crime that legally could not get the DP had it been committed less than 6 months later.... that's quite different.
JMO

Maybe so. But, personally, my reaction would be the opposite. I'd like to make sure that society was rid of absolutely everyone who qualified prior to the effective date. Assuming you could prove to me that they committed 1st degree murder, of course.

Allowed...thank you so much! Not a journalist here but hate to see the deterioration of grammar, spelling, usage etc. in our language.... (I may now be guilty...nail me!

OT but I am a grouchy old woman about grammar lol...I know I am. One of my pet peeves is “he could of done it” instead of “could have”...makes my false teeth hurt lol...

Agree, or have a very good idea of where he is. Curious if that’s where tampering with a corpse may be from-could be common to charge a murderer with that, or maybe they have his body or know where his body is
Could a cadaver dog hit on something in the rental? Maybe LE didn't know about the rental until Tee's interview with Crime Online - and then they found the car she used?

jmo

Oy vey! Got home and found I'm threads behind. I still have to catch up but just wanted to say how happy I am LS has finally been arrested!

Let the sleuthing begin! Or rather it looks like it already has.

I'm gonna call this a revenge killing in that LS, per her own words, had tremendous resentment towards LH and even AS. Not only for being "burdened" with caring for kids who are not hers but also because their bio mom stayed in the picture. And also because I'm betting her marriage to AS was rocky *and* (just speculating) she may have been angry that she and AS didn't have children of their own.

IOW, IMO LS is a hateful, spiteful woman who didn't want to care for someone else's kids. Possibly when Gannon lost control of his bowels LS "allowed" herself to let the anger/rage spew and she took it out on Gannon. All MOO.

IMO she'll break, lawyer or not. Hopefully Gannon will be recovered and brought home to the people who love him.

i am glad now that I was out most of the day. I’ve watched the presser twice tonight and cried for Gannon and his family. Then I heard about a bloody 2x4?!

Is there a story to go with that? Did she bash his head with a 2x4??

She sounds as awful as Patrick Frazee using the bat. How deranged can a person be to hate a child so much?

I wonder how all of us will sleep tonight.
I’m glad she is under arrest.

Sweet Gannon is in Heaven. He will never suffer again. I loved his dads statement and his moms statement also. I hurt for them.

Letecia ‘Tee’ Stauch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Court records show that Letecia Stauch was previously arrested in North Carolina and South Carolina. She was charged with first-offense domestic violence in South Carolina in November 2010, but the case was later dropped.

In North Carolina, she was placed on probation in 2002 after three 2001 arrests. She was charged in February 2001 with communicating threats, in April 2001 with simple assault and June 2001 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, according to North Carolina records. Further details about those cases were not immediately available.
How in the name of God can a person with this background obtain a license to teach elementary special education ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487