Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was responding to your use of the word “free.”

At 1:48, the judge explains if she chooses to fight extradition, she’d have to sit and wait.

He doesn’t use the word free and is not implying she’d be free. Again at 3:18, he says she’d be sitting and waiting if she chose to fight it. He’s just saying she’d be doing nothing the whole time except for sitting in jail which he says wouldn’t count toward her time served and would just be delaying her own trial which will come either way.
I never quoted the judge, I paraphrased him. As I mentioned, your reply had nothing to do with my post, I was making the point, as you can tell, that her time if she fought extradition would not count towards time served. Although I used different words, the gist was correct. You just didn't listen to her video far enough the first time you rushed to correct me.

Last edited:
Just want to get a word in edgewise while the thread is a bit slower.
Heartfelt appreciation in the midst of this tragedy.
To:
- God for answering anguished prayers
- LE for working night and day ; AND for their outstanding professionalism blended with compassion. (I marveled at the same in the Faye Swetlik case)
- Gannon's parents, for the dignity they display
- Searchers, neighbors, anyone who helped crack this case.
- And all of you dear folk with "an overdeveloped sense of justice ".
Thank you for taking time to state those beautiful thoughts for all of us here. I agree. LE are amazing in this case. Their hearts were broken as ours were. Searchers, oh my what wonderful people. And yes the parents are strong. God bless them all.

How far east would the 900 plus miles take her? Do you suppose a family member drove out and met her to take her back to South Carolina? Perhaps that is why the turn in location for the rental car is blacked out. Like meeting half way. MOO MOO

The distance from Colorado Springs to St. Louis is 842 miles.

Rental car pickup and dropoff were both the same address. When you zoom in, the top pixels weren't completely redacted and you can see it's the same 7770 Milton address. See attached:

Attachments

• Budget-receipt-2.jpg
    Budget-receipt-2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 75
Pinky swear is such a perfect description of how narcissist abusers manipulate children. She probably terrified him by gaslighting into believing he set the carpet on fire and telling him that he would go to jail for it.

My mother used that tactic constantly with me from the age of 8 until 14.. I constantly lived in fear that I would be "put into an institution' and she was the only one protecting me. Until I wised up at 14 and realized she was the crazy one.

My heart breaks for Gannon and how confused he must have been.

One of the things that may not be obvious just looking at the maps is the reason that there are so few roads up into the mountains is how sheer the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains is in this area. Offhand, I am familiar with four roads: US 24, which is the main road west to Woodland Park, Gold Camp Road, which I have never driven, Mt Herman Road, which is a dirt road that I think I have been on once, and Rampart Range Road, which is a dirt road that I have been on several times. There are some dirt roads that are between Palmer Lake and Monument and the part where the mountains climb, but these areas are not very wide and are mostly either parkland or "ranchettes."
Just seems unlikely for anyone to start up the old logging trail roads without concern for those of us who live up in that area (mostly armed and plenty are paranoid), really bad roads, fallen trees and rocks across the trail, getting a flat tire, how slow you have to go, the possibility of encountering people (it's not that desolate)...I just don't see that happening here. Heck, I haven't been on Mt Herman Road in years for a variety of reasons, not the least is it's rock-infested and I have to drive about 5 miles an hour . Not that she couldn't have driven up any of the old logging roads, but I just don't see it, especially during winter months no matter how warm January was.

Pinky swear is such a perfect description of how narcissist abusers manipulate children. She probably terrified him by gaslighting into believing he set the carpet on fire and telling him that he would go to jail for it.

My mother used that tactic constantly with me from the age of 8 until 14.. I constantly lived in fear that I woul
So sorry!

When the charges include tampering with the body and it leads to the assumption LS moved the body, it makes me wonder how a seemingly petite woman could lift and carry a 90-pound lifeless body without help -- human or mechanical? And is that possibly the "workout" she pointed to so as to explain elevated heart rate on her fitness watch?

I never quoted the judge, I paraphrased him. As I mentioned, your reply had nothing to do with my post, I was making the point, as you can tell, that her time if she fought extradition would not count towards time served. Although I used different words, the gist was correct. You just didn't listen to her video far enough the first time you tried, and failed, to correct me.
I see what you mean. I think using the word free may have just thrown people off since the judge doesn’t say that or mean that she’d be literally free. You’re right in what you say here that it wouldn’t count toward her time served, but people may have misunderstood that is what you meant by “free.” It’s hard sometimes to understand each other when we are just reading words. I know you meant well! Thanks for your posts here!

Rental car pickup and dropoff were both the same address. When you zoom in, the top pixels weren't completely redacted and you can see it's the same 7770 Milton address. See attached:

This means we would have to divide the mileage in 1/2 to get an idea of where she would have driven to. But, we would have to put into consideration if she made multiple stops in different directions.

My first take from first viewing of that appearance is that she seems to have some sort of information processing difficulties, and problems taking personal responsibility. "I never got to talk to an attorney." "Well where's your attorney?" "I was going to call my friend who has an attorney."

In other words, even at this late stage she has taken zero steps towards obtaining legal representation. Does she think it just gets handed to you?

If you or your family have no resources to hire an attorney, the answer is yes. One is handed to you ;)

I never quoted the judge, I paraphrased him. As I mentioned, your reply had nothing to do with my post, I was making the point, as you can tell, that her time if she fought extradition would not count towards time served. Although I used different words, the gist was correct. You just didn't listen to her video far enough the first time you rushed to correct me.
No worries! Your later explanation helped me considerably. I think the fact that the word free was in quotation marks made my brain think you were quoting him. And since free generally means “not confined,” I just didn’t want anyone to read that as she would’ve been released if she fought extradition. I didn’t realize you were using the word free to imply she was still in jail, but it wasn’t counting. Thanks for the clarifier.

When the charges include tampering with the body and it leads to the assumption LS moved the body, it makes me wonder how a seemingly petite woman could lift and carry a 90-pound lifeless body without help -- human or mechanical? And is that possibly the "workout" she pointed to so as to explain elevated heart rate on her fitness watch?

Maybe she positioned something under him to drag him,like say a plank of wood??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46