Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid I will come across as lecturing, which would actually be “ preaching to the choir”, but here goes... I spent years trying to figure out what was wrong w/ my baby sister, but it was not until my 80 yr old mother’s health was at stake that I read the “Sociopath Next Door” that I had my aha! moment.I found myself highlighting numerous behaviors that she exhibited, it very chillingly explained a lot, my belief is that being raised in a Christian family and marrying a very nice guy, has kept her out of jail...TS is going to have several defenses, but remember this, no matter how she may have “snapped”, lost touch w/ reality, couldn’t help herself, family background, and so on. She made great attempts to cover up what happened, those actions, illustrate that she did know what she did was WRONG, and that she was rational enough to know it was wrong, she made a choice, Gannon did not have a choice...I suspect that my sister could have ended up like LS... nature vs nurture, my philosophy has always been, combination... society has enough structure in place that murder and abuse, are wrong, regardless of your personality issues, no excuses.

Locals: has anyone seen or caught word of them searching Rampart Range Rd.? Another popular back route between the Castle Rock area and CO Springs, with a history of body dumps.

This means we would have to divide the mileage in 1/2 to get an idea of where she would have driven to. But, we would have to put into consideration if she made multiple stops in different directions.

True. But remember the 900+ mileage is probably bunk too. A member here provided the supposed VIN and it said it had repairs done in TN back last July, and then it had 900 miles on it.

Does she grasp the concept that she is done? Finished- not leaving jail- busted the whole s@&$ is up! Her attitude makes me sick- as if she believes anyone believes her or cares to hear her lie and seek pity. I cannot imagine what Gannon and his little sis endured daily with her- unimaginable. Heartbroken for LH,AS and Gannon's sisters- they have a long difficult road ahead I cannot imagine.

When the charges include tampering with the body and it leads to the assumption LS moved the body, it makes me wonder how a seemingly petite woman could lift and carry a 90-pound lifeless body without help -- human or mechanical? And is that possibly the "workout" she pointed to so as to explain elevated heart rate on her fitness watch?
I wouldn't call Leticia petite but Jodi Arias was pretty small and she managed to drag a 200 pound body down the hall and stuff him in the shower.

And, yes, I hope the Apple Watch reveals something about her movements and activities.

Imo

No worries! Your later explanation helped me considerably. I think the fact that the word free was in quotation marks made my brain think you were quoting him. And since free generally means “not confined,” I just didn’t want anyone to read that as she would’ve been released if she fought extradition. I didn’t realize you were using the word free to imply she was still in jail, but it wasn’t counting. Thanks for the clarifier.

Don’t take my appreciation of NutMegg as a subtraction from you either! A lot of misperceptions do creep into these threads and then we spend forever unraveling them so I appreciate you being a stickler for details, Doc!

When the charges include tampering with the body and it leads to the assumption LS moved the body, it makes me wonder how a seemingly petite woman could lift and carry a 90-pound lifeless body without help -- human or mechanical? And is that possibly the "workout" she pointed to so as to explain elevated heart rate on her fitness watch?
She is not petite IMO I find her a bit of a stocky build. That charge doesn't mean that she moved him necessarily. It can apply to concealing him. Dragging a person is easy. Or over your shoulder etc etc.

If you or your family have no resources to hire an attorney, the answer is yes. One is handed to you ;)
She's in Colorado, or will be soon. Maybe she could try to get the attorney who indicated he would have represented Watts. Aside from having no "money", the idea other people have presented that no defense lawyer would touch her with a 10 foot pole is laughable. Even if the defendant doesn't have the money, sometimes the fame of the case will attract top notch defense attorneys. (IMO)

I feel that T sought out places to conceal her crimes from memories of places she had visited in the past, or still better, Google map searches.
She stated she got lost... it's possible she knew she was spotted or her vehicle spotted on one of those tracks, like she had a close shave... I thought that was the reason she kept her back to the cameras, she said it was because of death threats, but her facebook was wide open. It appeared as though she knew it would receive attention and she had hastily gathered her most 'alluring' selfies to display.. that's just me being badminded and spiteful... ignore me.

I don't think she was able to move his body on her own, which is why I think there's a good chance there's gonna be a state's witness. Someone who would be manipulated rather easily, and who wouldn't be familiar enough with the landscape and roads to be able to point out Gannon's precise location on a map.

I would assume that LE has not talked to her. They can’t without an attorney. She can sit overnight in jail until the cows come home without an attorney but LE can’t touch her
But, I'm thinking it doesn't matter. That Judge more than once told her CO was already in the air to "pick her up."

Patrick Frazere refused to talk to LE. Because of his first attorney LE couldn't touch him.

Look where it got him? Life + 156 years.

Besides, she has the inability to keep your trap shut.

True. But remember the 900+ mileage is probably bunk too. A member here provided the supposed VIN and it said it had repairs done in TN back last July, and then it had 900 miles on it.

I think people in the FB group were saying yesterday that it was an error and was actually 95 miles but I didn’t follow the thread for more info or evidence.

Maybe she positioned something under him to drag him,like say a plank of wood??
Very good possibility, maybe she didn’t have access to rope, to secure him to the plank and had to use dog leashes... or Something. It would definitely be necessary to replace these right away... If you want to take your dogs for walks. Hypothetically speaking of course

Locals: has anyone seen or caught word of them searching Rampart Range Rd.? Another popular back route between the Castle Rock area and CO Springs, with a history of body dumps.
I don't know if there is activity on Rampart Range Road today. And yes, while Rampart Range has had its share of nefarious activity, public access is from Woodland Park or Sedalia (if memory serves), and again, not that she couldn't head on up to Rampart Range without fear of tire issues, weather, the locals who hang out there in all weather, transients who now live there . . . but she'd have been HOURS to get there and back. I just don't see RRR as a possibility if she acted solo. I still think wherever that poor child's body is, it's closer to the suburbs.

She's in Colorado, or will be soon. Maybe she could try to get the attorney who indicated he would have represented Watts. Aside from having no "money", the idea other people have presented that no defense lawyer would touch her with a 10 foot pole is laughable. Even if the defendant doesn't have the money, sometimes the fame of the case will attract top notch defense attorneys. (IMO)
Haha. I agree! Someone said no offense attorney would touch her with a ten foot pole? There is always a lawyer who wants the national spotlight!!:)

I don’t necessarily think some lawyer she says her friend Laura knows necessarily wants her as his client. Just because he might not be licensed in the right state or even have the right kind of expertise. But it’s absolutely possible when she gets back to Colorado that a defense lawyer might volunteer to take on such a high profile case!

The LE officers who transport her to Colorado will likely be trashed by her.
When she realizes they can’t be manipulated she will probably accuse them of some sort of sexual misconduct. That’s what she does.

I am sure there is at least on female on this detail. I agree totally that she will try to manipulate or tell them her story, which they will silently listen to (after is is read her Miranda rights) and note take the whole story down AND use it against her in court. She should really listen to this judge and stay quiet.

She stated she got lost... it's possible she knew she was spotted or her vehicle spotted on one of those tracks, like she had a close shave... I thought that was the reason she kept her back to the cameras, she said it was because of death threats, but her facebook was wide open. It appeared as though she knew it would receive attention and she had hastily gathered her most 'alluring' selfies to display.. that's just me being badminded and spiteful... ignore me.

Great point, Kitty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member