Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's in Colorado, or will be soon. Maybe she could try to get the attorney who indicated he would have represented Watts. Aside from having no "money", the idea other people have presented that no defense lawyer would touch her with a 10 foot pole is laughable. Even if the defendant doesn't have the money, sometimes the fame of the case will attract top notch defense attorneys. (IMO)
I pity the PD who draws her name. I don't think she will be easy to represent, just like another female defendant from her state (Tammy Moorer).

When the charges include tampering with the body and it leads to the assumption LS moved the body, it makes me wonder how a seemingly petite woman could lift and carry a 90-pound lifeless body without help -- human or mechanical? And is that possibly the "workout" she pointed to so as to explain elevated heart rate on her fitness watch?
I don't think she was able to move his body on her own, which is why I think there's a good chance there's gonna be a state's witness. Someone who would be manipulated rather easily, and who wouldn't be familiar enough with the landscape and roads to be able to point out Gannon's precise location on a map.
You could be right, I could see her manipulating someone to help her conceal a horrible "accident," if so that person will end up being a witness for the prosecution. MOO. But then again, I'm in my 60s and I can throw a bale of hay which is heavy. Just have to be able to get a good grip.

Last edited:
This is my problem. I don't understand how someone can say he is going to come home, and I am going to be owed an apology; knowing that he is dead. It boggles me. Is there still a possibility that she didn't do this?
But then I go back to the lies and the haunting videos. I'm just so lost.

I think people in the FB group were saying yesterday that it was an error and was actually 95 miles but I didn’t follow the thread for more info or evidence.
People tire of us talking about mileage I know, but I think some have concluded it could be an error or it could be accurate. We don’t have enough info to know which is true yet, but I bet we find out more about how far or where she drove to in the trial!

I don't think she was able to move his body on her own, which is why I think there's a good chance there's gonna be a state's witness. Someone who would be manipulated rather easily, and who wouldn't be familiar enough with the landscape and roads to be able to point out Gannon's precise location on a map.

Possibly someone young, loyal, and impressionable.

Now we know sort of what her face will look like during trial. Unless she learns to mask that smugness for a jury.

She looks like every hardcore child abuser I’ve seen on here. It just oozes out of her.

That’s a face that knows she did it, IMO. And a heartless one at that. Not at all shocked. Not even upset. Just this smug resignation. If that makes sense.

There was one point during the livestream where she kind of smiled/laughed/smirked/whatever (?) but I couldn’t hear what triggered it/what she was responding to? Was that where the judge told her he didn’t advise talking (which I also couldn’t hear but was told about and read about on here)?

These eyes????

I was initially on the fence in this case. Then, as she kept running her mouth, I fell off the fence. Now after seeing her jail pictures, I have absolutely NO doubt. This woman did something heinous and I fear the details will be beyond anything we have imagined. She reminds me of the monster in the Zahra Baker case.

Does she grasp the concept that she is done? Finished- not leaving jail- busted the whole s@&$ is up! Her attitude makes me sick- as if she believes anyone believes her or cares to hear her lie and seek pity. I cannot imagine what Gannon and his little sis endured daily with her- unimaginable. Heartbroken for LH,AS and Gannon's sisters- they have a long difficult road ahead I cannot imagine.
@Warwick7 nailed it- insolent.
She is the dominant one in her mind and that's her stance and the court is her servant.
I reckon she can keep this up for quite awhile.

But, I'm thinking it doesn't matter. That Judge more than once told her CO was already in the air to "pick her up."

Patrick Frazere refused to talk to LE. Because of his first attorney LE couldn't touch him.

Look where it got him? Life + 156 years.

Besides, she has the inability to keep your trap shut.
Spot on. Her inability to keep her trap shut is her most consistent trait, don’t you think? Can’t see a Miranda warning stopping her.:)

I think people in the FB group were saying yesterday that it was an error and was actually 95 miles but I didn’t follow the thread for more info or evidence.

Yup, I'm not on FB but I'm guessing they were basing that on a typo or transposition error, which this clearly wasn't. The numbers were just wrong. The mileage is probably more like 15k at this point, IF that VIN and mileage was correct from back in July 2019.

This is my problem. I don't understand how someone can say he is going to come home, and I am going to be owed an apology; knowing that he is dead. It boggles me. Is there still a possibility that she didn't do this?
But then I go back to the lies and the haunting videos. I'm just so lost.
Welcome to WS. I don't know if u saw any of Jodi Aria's Interviews while she was in Jail. Pre-Trial. At the end of one she forcefully states "Mark my words, no jury will ever convict me" And.....they did. I do see some traits of Arias here. IMO

I’d like to know what that last crime unit visit to the house was all about and how extensive was the evidence of harm to him. Since he left the home alive, and what actually caused his death isn’t fully known, I wonder what they were able to discern by the conditions in the home vs other info they may have about her subsequent activities. They must have quite a damning picture, even without her big mouth and crazy behavior.

There was one point during the livestream where she kind of smiled/laughed/smirked/whatever (?) but I couldn’t hear what triggered it/what she was responding to? Was that where the judge told her he didn’t advise talking (which I also couldn’t hear but was told about and read about on here)?

I thought it was to the Judge not pronouncing her last name correctly. IIRC, that was the only time she grinned was in response to that. She corrected him a second time as well, which he kind of prompted her to do if he was wrong. I took it as a nervous grin.

I still want to know how she got to SC without LE knowing she had left Colorado. Think about it, she could have been on the run anywhere. Big mess up allowing her to go off the radar at all. Thankfully she's dumb and went exactly where they most likely expected her to go.

I'm actually surprised too that she didn't fight extradition just to be difficult. JMO

How do you *know* that LE didn’t know?
If this was an assumption you made, what led you to this assumption?
Because I assume quite the opposite. I assume that they knew every step of the way where she was. Whether an EPC Sheriff was watching her here, or there, EPC requested that the local (Horrey cty?) please follow her, or perhaps the FBI made arrangements for their people to be in her. I assume she was very closely monitored.

ETA - In yesterday’s press conference, it was even stated that this case so far has required cooperation from other states. I assume that following her was part of that.

She only had to conceal his body for the charge of tampering in the state of Colorado, posted link last night. Nobody helped her but I think someone saw her.

Does she grasp the concept that she is done? Finished- not leaving jail- busted the whole s@&$ is up! Her attitude makes me sick- as if she believes anyone believes her or cares to hear her lie and seek pity. I cannot imagine what Gannon and his little sis endured daily with her- unimaginable. Heartbroken for LH,AS and Gannon's sisters- they have a long difficult road ahead I cannot imagine.

I think she was starting to think if she fought extradition she would get bond and be out. As it sunk in that she wouldn't get bond (the judge said something akin to wanted by one state and his state wasn't going to chance she could be a fugitive from his state), I felt her demeanor changed and she waived extradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member