Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole Fierro on Twitter

UPDATE: Letecia Stauch has been booked into J. Reuben Long Detention Center in Horry County this morning. Her status is “still incarcerated” after she agreed to be extradited to Colorado at her first hearing this morning. @KDVR

Attachments

• 1B2A9B17-36DB-481C-A571-116773136773.jpeg
    1B2A9B17-36DB-481C-A571-116773136773.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 38
It was rented the following morning Tuesday 8amish from the airport where AS arrived at noonish. It was returned the following day, Wednesday. She stated that she rented it so that they could drive it door to door searching for Gannon, because he might be afraid that he was in trouble and hide from their vehicles. Sorry I can't quote exact. Perhaps others can provide you with links.

What date was she saying was incorrect? (She said to the judge about a date being wrong) Which date was she referring to?

My guess from watching the hearing--- As I've said before, I think she thought she was being charged with being a fugitive whereas we know that's not how a fugitive warrant works. I think she was saying the date of the fugitive warrant was wrong because as of that date, she didn't know CO was actively looking for her. JMO

I would have probably disagreed if it weren't for her video from the night before and the waving goodbye video were just to rub his parents nose in it. I would have said it was to account for evidence they would find. Even so, it was also something else sadistic on her part. MOO.
I know...

My jaw hit the ground when I watched it saw what she did.

It's a beautiful, warm (mid 50s,) clear, sunny day here in CO. I think Gannon is lighting the way for him to be found!!

50-mid 60s the rest of this week--ideal snow melting & search weather!

#FindGannon #GannonStrong

I agree, Brit. I feel that she realized afterwards that she had goofed by wearing her apple gadget. She went back to move him, without the gadget this time, in a rental car with tracking. MOO

If true, then I think the cadaverine and DNA in the rental car will sink her completely.

A smoking gun, from the jury's point of view. No one will be able to figure a reasonable reason for her even renting the car in the first place. AS will be able to say if she was gone alone in the car after he arrived (mid-morning-noonish, I believe). We don't know that she was on time picking him up. She must have been worried that LE was already onto her.

But she did have all that late afternoon, evening and all night to do whatever she did. MSM reports that Landen spent the evening and all night talking to LE (presumably at the house, but not sure if know that for certain). I would think AS would be part of talking to LE.

If she takes the stand in her own defense, I think she's toast, but that's the only way I can think of for her to introduce a different narrative about what happened.

But there's no possible way she can explain away Gannon's DNA in the rental car OR cadaverine, if that's what they found.

Jail house snitches are also known for making up conversations in hopes of getting their own sentence reduced for being a witness or for being bored and it gives them something to do. Then you have those that really have legit info because someone spilled their guts.
I agree. I have mixed feelings when jailhouse snitches are used in criminal trials. You just can’t be 100 % sure of the trustworthiness and motives and can sometimes have a negative impact on a case.
It was rented the following morning Tuesday 8amish from the airport where AS arrived at noonish. It was returned the following day, Wednesday. She stated that she rented it so that they could drive it door to door searching for Gannon, because he might be afraid that he was in trouble and hide from their vehicles. Sorry I can't quote exact. Perhaps others can provide you with links.
hmmm......interesting. She rented at 8am from the airport, AS arrived at 12. Do we know if she picked him up from the airport or if she left the pickup truck there? This was obviously her only window into moving the body as I’m sure LE was watching her 24/7 shortly after AS and LH arrived.

Totally agree, if anyone can research her deceased spouse, I would love to know...I am off to my painting class, Could y’all keep it under, 50 pages? I am a fast reader, but this site is crazy! I am going to focus on Gannon being out of harms way... my advice? Research LS only as a way to spot one in your sphere of influence, don’t get sucked into understanding or splaining them, that is actually how they get away w/ the smaller things that gradually build into these tragedies, learn to spot them early on, protect your loved ones, carry on! Gannon is my Hero!

Weird, I just found his obit and he was born here in Baltimore (where I am!) and his dad is still here etc. I’d seen both car accident and work-related accident mentioned as COD but never paid attention. Will see if I can find anything. Oh, the obit does confirm his relationship to Landen (cousins).

I wish we knew which Apple Watch it is. If it’s a newer one with the GPS and service plan, it will fully work as a phone without the phone being present. My older watch couldn’t do that, but my new one can. It operates as stand alone with the full capabilities of a phone.[/QUOTE]

IMO only... Her daughter has a YouTube video @ GOG and is wearing an Apple Watch (IIRC the video is less than 6 months old)
Also IMO... TS is NOT wearing one because she is playing with her daughters, I believe she would be checking her own
Not really sure what this all means, I just think IF she owned one it was purchased in last 6 months.

Sorry, quotes not working

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members