Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm wondering something regarding the latest info drop (employment offer rescinded).

There was prior info that she blamed LH, whether true or not, for her prior employment troubles back in (SC?).

What if, again whether true or not, she blamed LH for this recent loss of employment?

That would sure go to a revenge motive via GS.
I completely agree. Something triggered her, and this makes perfect sense. IMO

Hey if she takes a plea and waives appeals they could potentially deal for an SC long term prison so she could be closer to her mom in exchange for obviously no appeals and the return on Gannon
Only if she gets to “participate” in our (SC) sentencing. DP still open here... MOO

Hey if she takes a plea and waives appeals they could potentially deal for an SC long term prison so she could be closer to her mom in exchange for obviously no appeals and the return on Gannon
MOO based on the personality type. That's not a trade she's interested in for multiple reasons.

LS's new photo shows a progressive eeriness to her I believe. Diabolic. That stare, she continues to look like a cornered animal. But smart. Dangerous. Running on adrenaline. I bet they're extremely careful around her now. If she was going for suicide by cop and succeeded in grabbing a weapon, I think she'd use it, she knows she's cooked.

<modsnip: Name changes / derogatory terms not allowed>

Her interviews on MSM are allowed. Even though most of her claims were lies. Her social media is allowed, except some of her claims not allowed (I don't understand that part) It's clear as mud to me.
My guess , some of her SM has been reported in MSM, once anything is out there, we should be able to discuss it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think she will tell police where gannon is. I think she *might* soon realize this isnt a situation she is going to get out of and tell police just so she can can gain more notoriety. Bigger magazine article. Maybe even, her her distorted mind, consider herself a hero of sorts for leading police to his body .

She was still in Orientation, so probably checking references, work history, credit, background check - something came back they didn't like IMO.

Exactly. And little by little, she wasn't able to hide her unemployability much longer (from family).

And, I'll add, that if a person's behavior at work is questionable, HR and Principal are going to dig through the background info during that early period when they can still terminate employment. (If they are doing their job - and it seems to me CS should be very proud of its schools at this point in time).

Does anyone think there is a snowball's chance in hades she will try to make a plea deal?

Sadly, with the strength of animosity she has shown toward LH, I don’t believe she would ever willingly disclose the location, even if they offered a sweet deal. She likes digging the knife deeper.

I cannot think of anything they could offer her without the DP on the table.

moo

I hope the Deputy wasn't injured too badly. There will be an Investigation and may result in job loss. I hope they have a stun belt on her when she is in Court as I wouldn't put anything past her. Not that I think she would have a chance to actually get her hands on anybody but I really want to see one in action :D Arias wore one.
On youtube Tricia said that the deputy might have gone to the hospital to document the injuries for court records. That makes sense to me IMO

IMO it wasn't any one thing that led to murdering poor Gannon. I feel like it was a slow burn. I suspect things were not going her way in most if not all aspects of her life. She had no control. Take that away from her "type" who are willing to kill and it ends badly. Very badly.

I don’t think she was trying to escape, I think it was an attempted suicide by cop
Does anyone think there is a snowball's chance in hades she will try to make a plea deal?
I still can’t believe it, who attacks a deputy during transport? All the escapes I can think of were from buildings like Ted Bundy’s law library jump.

How notorious serial killer Ted Bundy was able to escape from custody not just once, but twice
Speaks very clearly to her lack of self control and impulsivity. Her jig is up, but this time she's not going to be able to con her way out of the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammi Toxic