Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up catholic and I believe if that you are pure in spirit that you will live in etrenal life ! Gannon's death was pure of spirit, he was and is a child of god! His death was horrifing but he was innocent, I get what you are saying but I could not go on if I thought he was not free of his pain and was not somehow sitting now in the grace of god....whomever that may be for us! Confession: even as I say these words I feel doubt but want to believe the earth, the god, the souls are all protecting us! All of us live at the joy and mercy of our beliefs! This a difficult subject for sure!
Yes, I believe he is with the angels in a beautiful paradise.
And with other gentle souls who have passed on.... Lucas, Gabriel, Jeremiah, and so many others.

I also don't think that the existing laws are harsh enough.
People should be afraid to kill innocents; and yet they're not.
Only sensing defiance from this monster --but no fear.

Does a deal have to be offered by the prosecution before she can take it?
A deal can be made up between the defense and prosecution, if they can't come to an agreement then she has nothing to make a deal about. I'm not seeing a deal at all, 1st, defense has to have a decent case to charge her and good ole Tee is extremely full of herself and won't admit to any wrong doing. IMO

Any deal that could be offered would most likely be in the choice of prison...after conviction. Imo she won’t admit guilt, so any deal is a long way off.

That part of it always bums me out for the family. Going to court for a year and them having to hear the terrible details. It's like encouraged too so you can show the jury youre standing with your family member, but I dont get the pressure to do that unless the family chooses more in a "this would be helpful to me" vs "everyone does it". I realize the DA doesnt say that, but I can't help feel that there is some societal pressure to prove your love by going. I'm sure it works for some people, but I bet there are a lot of families that care just as much that would rather not, but still do. It feels like that pressure to listen and wait for weeks, revictimizes them. MOO

I hate people like her, and not just for the OBVIOUS reason at hand. I mean look at what WSers have found on her! But she's managed to skate by, use an aliases, blame others, and talk her way out of answering for her actions again, and again, and again. I know it's common for narcissists, but you would have thought any one of these things would've caught up with her before now! She's not going to go down without a fight (and try & take everyone with her) and this might be the first time she doesn't get away with her BS.

It's beyond a tragedy that a young, sweet, innocent boy had to loose his life to pull the curtain back on who TS really is!

#GannonStrong #FindGannon

What if she was just pissed?
That's my guess: the officer did something or said something or looked in some way to which she took offense and she reacted. That's not to say the officer did anything wrong. I highly doubt that. But her ego is so fragile now and her self-image so damaged, any little thing could set her off. I wouldn't be surprised at some kind of genuine psychotic break in the near future. Who she perceives herself to be is smacking right up against - in the most violent and undeniable way - with who she actually is... how does one survive that?

I wonder if it was something similar that caused the attack on the deputy: something done that was perceived as a personal offense? If it's true (I don't know where I heard or read it) that Al wanted a divorce, and then the job offer was rescinded, seems to me those are major blows to her fragile ego. Then she loses it with Gannon, then commits an unthinkable act, then endures one failed lie after another, then is arrested... I'd suspect she a bit of a bomb ready to explode at the slightest touch....
... and she may have sneezed and the deputy did not say God Bless You!
She dislikes her accommodations, Al is with Landen and her fuse is lit!

Her interviews on MSM are allowed. Even though most of her claims were lies. Her social media is allowed, except some of her claims not allowed (I don't understand that part) It's clear as mud to me.

IMO, it goes like this:

-Things TS has said herself in SM, from TS's own **verified** pages

-Things that have been said about TS in MSM, either by her or someone else

Off limits: other people's commentary and quotes about what TS has allegedly said (i.e., no snapshots of True Crime Society, because they're not MSM and have no way of vetting what they put forth).

So we can believe what POI's say themselves on verified sources (Facebook and other).

We can believe what is said about POI's in MSM, and what MSM carries forward from the POI's SM, because the assumption is that MSM has vetted the screenshots they get of such SM and aren't just taking some photochopper's word for it.

What grade levels does she teach? Im not picturing it at all

The last information I saw in the news said "special ed", so could be any age really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy