Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of us are not holding our breaths. However, I do think that if someone within LE plays Good Cop with her and strokes her narcissism, she's opened her beak so many times, she will do so again. She's going to have major mental issues being a prisoner. She's older than most of the women who will be around her. She's used to a middle class life. She was, until just over a month ago, acting as the mom of a family, with a husband. If she's the type of personality I think she is, she's going to start cracking and yapping - but will she say anything useful? Hopefully, her own attorney will be able to get it from her and tell her that she needs to negotiate. If she wants to go back to her "It's an accident" defense, then she needs to say where the body is, exactly. She needs to play dumb and scared.

I haven't been in a jail for about 5 years (I've done research in jails and mental hospitals, including Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane) so I'm sort of going by that and what I've seen work. I think she'll respond more to a male interviewer (just a hunch) and to little presents like food. She wants to tell. She wants the attention. She should do herself a favor and plead to a lesser charge in return for revealing where Gannon is. When I was working in jails and mental hospitals, there were a lot of people who were in their mid to late 20's and there are generational shifts in how people handle things (TS seems to think she's a millenial, is my point - if so, then she feels really butt hurt that she's forced to wear a certain thing and will not like the food).

If Gannon's body is going to reveal something really sinister in what she did...she probably is going to stay quiet.
Thank you for this great post. She seems to enjoy all the attention she’s getting. As someone said she’s no longer in Kansas!

I don't know if this has already been posted here. I'm still catching up this evening.
Letecia Stauch reportedly attacked a deputy on her way to Colorado for Gannon case

Letecia Stauch reportedly attacked a deputy on her way to Colorado for Gannon case

I wonder when they will confirm it?!?

I mean, they almost don't need to, as anyone can figure that "a 48-hour cross-country transport" isn't normal, but... wow.

Looks like SOMEbody has just earned themselves one of those chain gang getups where they thread your wrists through your ankles. :eek:

She is clearly unraveling, responding like a trapped animal. (Spoiler: You don't get away from LE. This isn't a movie.)

Why didn’t she try to run sooner? I’m assuming that she waited until the walls were caving in on her. I mean it seemed to me that she had an answer for everything. Like every little thing, yet she didn’t think about making like a baby & heading out of that mother sooner?!!?

Last edited:
Letecia Stauch, 36, was going through orientation for a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy District 20 when her employment offer was rescinded, The Colorado Sun has learned.

“Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,” district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.
Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing

-And-

According to Stauch’s now-deleted Facebook page, where she goes by the name Tee Stauch, she worked as a curriculum developer at School District 49 in the Pikes Peak region of Colorado. But the school district told the Colorado Springs Gazette she never actually worked there, despite listing it on Facebook and her Linkedin profile.

“Whatever she’s posted is not correct,” a school district spokesman told the Gazette. “We have no motivations for what that is.” The newspaper reports that Stauch did get her license to teach elementary school, special education and secondary social studies in Colorado in March 2019.

In January 2020, Stauch posted on a Linkedin ad for Frontier Airlines saying she had applied for flight attendant jobs based out of Denver and Miami. That post was made about three weeks before Gannon Stauch went missing.
Letecia ‘Tee’ Stauch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

So I guess her reference for School District 49 in Pikes Peak didn't check out? So then she was going to become a flight attendant?

Yes, I believe he is with the angels in a beautiful paradise.
And with other gentle souls who have passed on.... Lucas, Gabriel, Jeremiah, and so many others.

I also don't think that the existing laws are harsh enough.
People should be afraid to kill innocents; and yet they're not.
Only sensing defiance from this monster --but no fear.
They don't have real fear, even the DP is not "feared" The best you can hope for is to keep the public safe and a deaf cellmate for LS

I wonder when they will confirm it?!?

I mean, they almost don't need to, as anyone can figure that "a 48-hour cross-country transport" isn't normal, but... wow.

Looks like SOMEbody has just earned themselves one of those chain gang getups where they thread your wrists through your ankles. :eek:

She is clearly unraveling, responding like a trapped animal. (Spoiler: You don't get away from LE. This isn't a movie.)
They probably won’t confirm it until charges are filed, and those charges will serve as the confirmation. I doubt the sheriff’s office will comment on it.

It does show that this woman is suffering, and I can’t put into words how happy that makes me.

Why didn’t she try to run sooner? I’m assuming that she waited until the walls were caving in on her. I mean it seemed to me that she had an answer for everything. Like every little thing yet she didn’t think about making like a baby & heading out of that mother sooner?!!?

I feel like she had a reaction to everything, not necessarily an answer. An answer indicates you know something to explain away a question or problem at hand. A reaction is just..anything really, and since her "answers" were generally nonsensical and conflicting, they didn't explain anything. She reacted to insinuations and conjecture with basically nonsense.

Can a Colorado Springs resident help me?

Where is District 20? Is it near any of her weekend/Monday trips like GOTG or Petco?

With this new information and realizing that she was doing orientations in that district, I wonder if she included the area in her weekend/Monday plans.

District 20 is on the north end of the Springs. But district 38 is farther north and includes Monument and likely up to the county line. I live far on the south end in District 3 where she worked last year and where Gannon went to school. So don’t quote me. ;)

Looks like this might go the way of the Frazee trial, with very little chance to get full idea of what happens in the trial. That judge said no cells in court, no tweeting , or drawing while inside. Must leave courthouse before tweeting any reports.

I wonder how much will get lost in the translation.

I’m having trouble understanding why someone who secretly dislikes children would try to become a teacher?

I think she liked children who adored her and listen to her and stroked her ego by telling her how much they liked her. The other ones not so much. Given my experience in child development, I would say she was best with the third grade because by fourth they are creating their own kid culture and not looking for teacher approval as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy