Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<cynical remark > I think she attacked the deputy on purpose to be in solitary cause she knows women inmates hate child abusers ... she is too good to be with “those” women anyway... she needs a private room</cynical > :rolleyes: I think I watch too many crime shows hmmm...

She’s a master manipulator and liar. She’s not mentally unfit. Her lies have all crashed into each other like a multi car pile up here lately. Attacking a deputy prior to her arrival in prison means they won’t be nice... MOO JMO
Anyone who kills a child is mentally unfit it’s the nature of the beast MOO

Well, thank God someone actually checked up on this woman! I mean really?!?!? Thankful the students of that school were spared from her, too bad Gannon wasn't! :(:(:(

Interesting that she passed the CBI's background check, only to be tripped up when the school district didn't settle for that (which they easily could have, IMO) and continued to press forward doing their due diligence... I'm surprised the CBI found her eligible for hire, if sufficient inconsistencies (significant enough to warrant revoking her offer) existed...

Did you read the defense's request? I located and posted it. My statement was not in response to a threat to her rights, it was in response to the other content within the request. I will post it again.

I had read it carefully when it was first posted. (Was that yesterday?) I can't read it tonight because the print is too small for my tired eyes. I will re-read it tomorrow with fresh eyes. Thanks.

A lot of concerned parents sending me an email they got from Widefield School District 3:

"...a former district employee has been charged with a criminal offense...
Name: #LeteciaStauch
Position: Teacher
Length of district employment: March 2019 - November 2019
The school district by law has to notify people when an employee, current or former, is charged.

A few people were confused when they weren't notified sooner. Officially, they had to wait until she was booked in El Paso County, which was today. So it makes sense.
Spencer Wilson on Twitter

EBM to add attachment

Attachments

• 6E21D3E4-7D80-4BD8-B2B0-F4953BABEC60.jpeg
    6E21D3E4-7D80-4BD8-B2B0-F4953BABEC60.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I have had a minute to process this. I was shocked at first. Then not so much. She has shown us she has to be in total control. She has lost that now. Which makes her even more dangerous. It wouldn't surprise me that it was an attempt to escape. She is never going to give it up as to where Gannon is. That's all she has left. There is nothing in it for her to do so. Either way she will be locked away for the rest of her vile life. IMO
Yes, and lest we forget she may have been going for a weapon.

She may have blamed the uncle of mom for the truth coming out. The one she claimed was part of the harassment claim.
Apologies if this is not all backed up by MSM but I believe it is.

Still wish deputies had more visible results from the freebie that TS provided them
MOO
Her interviews on MSM are allowed. Even though most of her claims were lies. Her social media is allowed, except some of her claims not allowed (I don't understand that part) It's clear as mud to me.

i’m curious to know why this teaching job ended. any way to find out? imo either quit or fired i would think a teachers contract would cover full school year
replying to my own post because i found my own answer LOL. per the minutes (page 7) from the school board LS resigned from Widefield SD3 on 1/8/20

Minutes 011620.docx

Tricias live!

Hey Everyone,
Join us tonight March 5th on YouTube at 10:00 PM EASTERN.

CLICK THIS LINK to join us live tonight, 10:00 PM Eastern, 9:00 PM Central, 8:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Pacific.

Two of our favorite people (note the sarcasm) were extradited back to their home states. Leticia Stauch and Lori Vallow.

Plus we will be discussing this very interesting case tonight. Check it out. CT - CT - Doreen Vincent, 12, Wallingford, 5 June 1988

10:00 PM EASTERN TONIGHT CLICK HERE TO JOIN US LIVE ON YOUTUBE

Did you read the defense's request? I located and posted it. My statement was not in response to a threat to her rights, it was in response to the other content within the request. I will post it again.
Looks like this might go the way of the Frazee trial, with very little chance to get full idea of what happens in the trial. That judge said no cells in court, no tweeting , or drawing while inside. Must leave courthouse before tweeting any reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy