Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so much stronger then I would be Im afraid when I saw that witch that put her nasty hands on my child Id have to be restrained.....I just don't think I could look at her!!!

I can barely stand to look at her.....every time I do I think in that head of hers, she knows exactly where Gannon is! She just sits there knowing that's what EVERYONE WANTS to know. Pure cruelty & evil! :mad:

#GannonStrong

I want her to tell us where Gannon is.

After that, I couldn't care less what happens to her so long as she never sees the light of day again.

Well said.

Except I'm still getting satisfaction from the plethora of mug shots and hope we get to see a perp walk on the 11th. After that, find her guilty and let her fade into maddening obscurity.

Do you mean like the dotted swiss dresses our moms bought us and we had to wear for Easter?:eek:
Awww. Can you hear me through the screen. I sighed and smiled three or four times. Two of my sisters and I were stairstep girls. Not even a year between us. Mama made all our clothes with her little sewing machine all through high school. Back then, girls couldn’t wear pants to school. The city changed the rule in late high school and we could wear pant suits. Mama made those too. Only dresses or skirts with the garter belt stockings up until then. I did get to buy a few things at a real store in high school though. We always wore our homemade dotted Swiss matching dresses with our Easter bonnets and brand new white patent leather Mary Jane shoes. I can see those old black and white photos in my mind as I type. We used to get them at Buster Brown. I don’t think they have that store around anymore.

Off track but that damn Renegrade song does my head in!!
My daughter has what I call TicToc Tourettes lol. We can be standing in a grocery store and I catch her out of the corner of my eye doing the moves!
Broke my heart thinking of him making tik toks. All my little ones have an account too. Renegade, renegade all day, lol!

In the interview when the reporter asked the prosecutor if they found Gannon's body yet, he answered that he didn't want to discuss the case etc. Did anyone else get the impression that they could have potentially found the body? LE is still asking for tips but there have been no searches that we know of. Maybe my perception is off, but he didn't say "no" we didn't find the body like LE keeps saying. It could be that he was just giving a generic scripted answer to any question that could accidentally leak anything. It was just something about how he answered that caught my attention for some reason.

I had the same reaction. I hate to say this but could they have found parts of his body? Hence my post about Colorado’s newest Bill, - Tampering with a Deceased Body being reserved for dismemberment /mutilation.
Tampering with the deceased to become a felony

I honestly am thinking that she did something so that there is no body to find as such. Only parts of him. :(

I had the same reaction. I hate to say this but could they have found parts of his body? Hence my post about Colorado’s newest Bill, - Tampering with a Deceased Body being reserved for dismemberment /mutilation.
Tampering with the deceased to become a felony
there is nothing about dismemberment or mutilation in that link. If there is I cannot see it and I klikt the link twice.

I honestly am thinking that she did something so that there is no body to find as such. Only parts of him. :(
She just didn’t have that kind of time, and something like that would leave more evidence than it would destroy.

I’m open to her potentially moving his body, but that would be the extent of it.

Thank you for the information.

Is it correct to say that while on suicide watch, there is no leg or armpit shaving, and no tweezing eyebrows or chin hairs? If so, does that apply after suicide risk or just during??
They can't use razor's or even pencils, I think.

Sometimes murderers are put on suicide watch just so they can be isolated from other inmates for their own protection. I'm pretty sure that's what they did with Chris Watts.

Imo

He already has surprised s enough and he already has surprised all media too. Left them all waiting for hours and hours in the freezing cold yesterday while her who has too many rights and more than the wee child she allegedly murdered, is given Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Kansas of all places.
I don't mind them playing hardball with media when media deserve it.
They didn't yesterday or today either.
A promised livestream is a promise that should have been kept.
So the social media stories will begin .. well, they never ceased but now they will be in earnest.
I had to break my Murdoch boycott today to read The Sun.
Someone's gonna pay.
He shows inexperience.

At this stage, I think let's stop torturing ourselves or entering negative emotions about the perp here.

This has already taken to long.
There's a child out there, lost and dead.
There's good people going searching off their own bat for him because they care enough and want him found.
There is plenty to criticise about LE handling of this case already.
PARTICULARLY their failure to examine the entire day's footage immediately rather than wait ntil RD happened to care enough about it to find it 6 days after a search went off in a wrong direction.
I've defended them. Because I trusted Dan May.
Day of a hearing the new kid in town refuses to comment on whether a body has been discovered or not.

What kind of message is that giving to the lone searchers?
That their heart energy and caring actions don't matter at all?
Should they cease searching for the lost child?

I'm deadly serious about all this.
Will be two years before this comes to trial.
And it is likely electronic devices will not be permitted.

Justice delayed is justice denied.
This is a little kid's life that just got ripped out of him.

If DA doesn't give us something before too long this case will dry up like little Taylor's did. And I totally agree with you on him not giving some kind of straight answer about Gannon's body. You're so right about the volunteer searchers too.

Y’all know I’m relatively new to following cases, like this intently. I am stumped on a few things, which is why I’m asking this question. For all of you who have much more experience following these types of cases, I would like to know what your personal opinions are about the odds of T telling law-enforcement where Gannon’s precious body is.
Please advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member