Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell.

#BREAKING: we’ve learned #LeteciaStauch slipped out of her handcuffs while being transported to Colorado. She allegedly attacked a deputy which is why the transport process stopped in Kansas. We’ve reached out to the Sheriff’s office but they cannot comment. #GannonStauch

Ashley Franco on Twitter

I'm beginning to think CO murderers are like "how can I one-up the one before me"

Lordy this lady is a mess.

It takes quite a while to dismember a body.
It takes a lot of tools too.
I'm not suggesting she is incapable of such an act.
She simply did not have the time to do so in that 4 hrs window.
She did have sufficient time and resources to either push him from a height or kill him with her bare hands and put his body in a dumpster.
I don’t believe she had the time to do any of that. Just speculating based on Michael Allen’s response, the halt or low key searches, the parents reaction and the severity of the charges against her. If his body was dumped somewhere in the many Colorado territories, you have to consider animals and body parts. (Pains me to write that)

Holy hell.

#BREAKING: we’ve learned #LeteciaStauch slipped out of her handcuffs while being transported to Colorado. She allegedly attacked a deputy which is why the transport process stopped in Kansas. We’ve reached out to the Sheriff’s office but they cannot comment. #GannonStauch

Ashley Franco on Twitter

OH. MY. GOSH. Every time you don’t think it could get any crazier, it does. Mind blown.

Holy hell.

Ashley Franco on Twitter

She sure sounds like a seasoned criminal. Not sure how you can slip out of handcuffs, as far as I know those things are usually pretty tight around your wrists.. unless of course you go breaking your thumbs or know how to open them.

What about tampons or feminine hygiene necessities?
What about tampons or feminine hygiene necessities?

Tampons were not sold on Commissary as they could clog the toilet bigtime with them. Pads were given three at a time and gross as it sounds (this is jail I am talking of) they would wrap them up and put them in a bag we held for them so we knew they were not flushing them, kept a count. We never denied hygeine or toilet paper unless they were using it to make toilet bowl bombs, (gathering tons of toilet paper then they all flush bunches at one time and the main backs up and we end up with water flowing down into the main floor. But that was a rarity, usually it was the males that would do that, and they would do it with T shirts. The females were given one set of flip flops (cheapo shower shoes) and one set of loafer canvas like boat shoes that were bright orange, they would work endlessly to pee on their uniform and shoes especially as urine soaking them turns them pink. I would let them work their butts off for days, then shake them down and take them. They loved me. But to be honest I was firm, fair and consistent hence we had a mutual respect. You must forget their jacket (crime) and just do your job. IMHO Oh and females rarely get beaten up over killing children in Colorado prison, they will more then likely get beat up for stealing food, or moving in on another inmates girlfriend or wife, or giving strife to Grandma or Grandpa. Women who have long sentences have a pretend family system within the walls. You learn over time who each one is. I have worked Jail for several years with male and female. Then worked female prison, then worked male prison, then worked male halfway house for the 252 program. I have cancer now so my career is over...IMHO

:eek:
YIKES!

KKTV is reporting that TS slipped out of her cuffs and attacked a deputy and that is why they stopped inKansas.Deputy treated at hospital. EPCSO won’t comment. It’s on TV. Will look for a link.

ETA. Link to tweet

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

you have got to be kidding me?! There’s no way this is a smart person

I couldn't stop looking at the very surprised expression on the face of the man directly behind her. Lol. What's his story?!

T seemed somewhat subdued, eager to get off the camera imo.

Yes, right at the end she started to leave too soon and had to wait a few seconds before moving off camera. She wanted out of there bad. Wonder if she could feel the hate coming from that female inmate on the back wall?

YIKES!

KKTV is reporting that TS slipped out of her cuffs and attacked a deputy and that is why they stopped inKansas.Deputy treated at hospital. EPCSO won’t comment. It’s on TV. Will look for a link.

ETA. Link to tweet

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

oooooweeeee. she's out of control. no wonder they had her sedated at her hearing.

WHAT the literal WHAT?!?!

11 News learned that Letecia slipped out of her handcuffs in the back of her transport vehicle from South Carolina to Colorado and reportedly attacked a deputy. Sources tell 11 News the deputy was taken to the hospital with injuries. That's why her transport was suddenly stopped and that's why Letecia was jailed in Kansas for about 12 hours. She was released Thursday morning from the Kansas Jail and appeared for her video advisement in Colorado Springs on Thursday. 11 News asked the El Paso County Sheriff's Office for a comment on the reported attack and an official said they cannot comment at this time.

MAJOR DEVELOPMENT: Letecia Stauch reportedly attacked a deputy on her way to Colorado

View attachment 236528
Today #LeteciaStauch appeared in court. She was advised of charges she was arrested on but filing of formal charges will take place March 11 at 4 p.m. She will be present in the courthouse that day. She is being held without bond. @FOX21News

Daniela Leon on Twitter
It is a good thing she didn't commit this crime in Connecticut...h*ll - she'd be out on a $6M bond...running around as a free woman!!! Well...at least until she "gasses" herself...am I right - MassGuy??? moo (fyi - this post is made as sarcasm)

Holy hell.

Ashley Franco on Twitter

A total MENACE to anyone within spitting distance :mad::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members