Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, too! Is all hell breaking loose or what is going on NOW?!? What’d I miss?!?
The “Good Doctor,” apparently decided to slip her cuffs, and attack deputies during her transport from South Carolina to Colorado.

That’s why they made a pit stop in Kansas last night.

We also learned that she was fired from her job with the school district, just days before Gannon’s murder. They found “inconsistencies in her application.”

I’m never going to catch up! Do we need to all pitch in and get WS a backup server before things get any crazier?

Serious question— what do you all think about the chances for a change of venue happening? I hadn’t really thought about until today, but with TS attacking the deputy and now the school districts sending out notices. Will her defense say the jury pool is too tainted?

Gannon is my hero! IMO, that is probably his standard answer to that question, iow, he would not have used the phrase, if they actually had an
I know it might not mean anything, but I was struck by him commenting about the fact that the arrest affidavit will still be sealed and possibility of additional suspects. The plot thickens...
additional suspect, no reason to tip them off. IMO we are over scrutinizing things. One evil person is enough, and this plot is thick enough.
So I guess this is what she meant when she said we were all going to see in the end that it was all LH’s fault.
My guess is she believes LH ruined her career and chances of ever teaching again.
So Murdering Gannon was her revenge. Moo
Gannon is my hero!
I had a few hours away, back now, and all kinds of $htf, talk about motive, stressor, etc unbelievable! I had started going old pages, the GoG px popped up and I took a good look at it, even behind the glasses you can see her eyes, calculating and cold. Gannon looked so happy and innocent... such a contrast... but there is also a px of him wearing a navy jacket elsewhere and he looks haunted w/ shadows under his eyes...I am going to try to catch up on all I missed, but if WSM attacked a deputy, she was probably hoping to remain isolated... the sooner they get her into the general population( I have no clue on prison regs) the better...absolutely the school position termination, was a big issue in all this! I just want to cry/scream...Gannon never stood a chance..aaasrrrrrggggggggghggggh!!!!!!...that actually helped... I am going to put myself in timeout and email myselfaaaaasdfhjggvvj

Un-freaking-believable.

This is a desperate woman. And a complete nutcase.

I wonder how badly she hurt the officer. I'm guessing it's probably protocol to be taken to a hospital after this sort of incident.

Her cheese is sliding off her cracker rather quickly.

The “Good Doctor,” apparently decided to slip her cuffs, and attack deputies during her transport from South Carolina to Colorado.

We also learned that she was fired from her job with the school district, just days before Gannon’s murder. They found “inconsistencies in her application.”
WHAT KINDA CRAZY ARE THEY DEALING WITH?!?! WOW!!!:eek::eek::eek:You can’t make this stuff up!! Thanks for bringing me up to speed!

I’m never going to catch up! Do we need to all pitch in and get WS a backup server before things get any crazier?

Serious question— what do you all think about the chances for a change of venue happening? I hadn’t really thought about until today, but with TS attacking the deputy and now the school districts sending out notices. Will her defense say the jury pool is too tainted?
It’s way too early to predict if there will be a change of venue, as any trial is likely (atleast) a year away. I wouldn’t be surprised though.

What if GS mentioned some personal or confidential info on the home front to a district employee o_O

I doubt that would result in a firing for application irregularities. It OUGHT to have resulted in Child Protective Services being called if the info suggested GS or his sister or his step-sister were at risk. And we certainly have no evidence that ever happened. Maybe we wouldn't know but my gut feeling is a school would not fire an employee under those circumstances. It would have only been an allegation after all.

JMO

So beautifully and eloquently spoken

<cynical remark > I think she attacked the deputy on purpose to be in solitary cause she knows women inmates hate child abusers ... she is too good to be with “those” women anyway... she needs a private room</cynical > :rolleyes: I think I watch too many crime shows hmmm...

She’s a master manipulator and liar. She’s not mentally unfit. Her lies have all crashed into each other like a multi car pile up here lately. Attacking a deputy prior to her arrival in prison means they won’t be nice... MOO JMO

The Good Doctor! I needed that laugh!!!!

Maybe to protect her from other inmates, too. However, I can see her threatening suicide just to be able to wear the suit in an attempt to make AS (and anyone else) feel sorry for her.
Can definitely see her working that angle. LE should have made her wear a bulletproof vest over it to drive home the fact that she is so hated by everyone. She needs that to sink in.
Is it just me or does it look like she is wearing makeup in this picture? If you look at her mugshots, her skin is not nearly as smooth and blemish-free. They would not have let her atty put makeup on her... would they??????

I have had a minute to process this. I was shocked at first. Then not so much. She has shown us she has to be in total control. She has lost that now. Which makes her even more dangerous. It wouldn't surprise me that it was an attempt to escape. She is never going to give it up as to where Gannon is. That's all she has left. There is nothing in it for her to do so. Either way she will be locked away for the rest of her vile life. IMO

She's assaultive and should be housed in segregation for everyone's protection. All by her lonesome.

I'm 20ish pages behind. But I think that's exactly what she was trying to do. I think she did it to try to get solitary (probably the wrong word) to get a cell by herself. I think she's terrified of what those inmates might do to her. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe