Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 236589

David says the shirts were inspired by the shirt Gannon’s mom, Landen, wore as she spoke during a press conference shortly after it was learned that Gannon was no longer alive.

“She basically challenged everyone watching that now it’s on you to get his story out there. He has a testimony and a story that deserves to be heard,” said David.

The shirts show Gannon’s silhouette with the words “justice for our hero.” David says they are taking orders through Saturday night, with all proceeds going to Gannon’s family through a fund set up by Restoration Church in Colorado Springs.

“He’s done so much to bring this community together and we should honor that,” said David.

The shirts can be purchased online.
‘Justice for our hero’; Colorado Springs company selling t-shirts to benefit Gannon Stauch’s family

Thank you so much for the information. I really appreciate your thoughts. I too, would like to see the thread get back to Gannon, enough LS for now.

I don't think there are "easy" majors out there. Everything takes work.

JMVHO.

MOO agree. Most principals have that degree.
They usually get the degree as working professionals, after they have been a teacher for a while. Then get it while working a full time job and probably raising a family.

She was fired from the teaching job 3 days prior to disappearance, while still in orientation, bc they double checked her past and found all of those aliases and I’m sure had to jump thru hoops to find all of the past arrests, all of which present a clear picture of a violent, aggressive scam artist. But is this the same school district she was complaining that Landen’s uncle worked for and “got her fired from?”

And wasn’t she trying to get a job as a flight attendant out of Miami around the same time? !?!?
No, the school that she broke the contract with was in SC and I think it was in 2015. Jmo

MMO

bbm
Mortuary ‘atrocity’ spurs bill to make abuse of corpse a felony
Stauch is facing charges of first-degree murder, child abuse resulting in death, tampering with a deceased body and tampering with evidence.

///-///

...statutory provision prohibits tampering with a deceased human body. This refers to when a person willfully acts to hide or alter a human body in an attempt to interfere with legal proceedings — for instance, to help conceal a murder by disposing of a body. Tampering is a class-3 felony.

There is circumstantial evidence that LS abused Gannon that weekend/Monday, as provided by way of a video LS claimed to have 'accidentally recorded' after she released it to the world.

That video, plus the blood discoveries (both inside the house and at locations outside of and far from the house), along with surveillance video showing LS and Gannon leaving in a truck but showing only LS exiting the truck after returning, plus Gannon having not been seen for five weeks since is likely the basis for the murder charge.

Is that ensemble of evidence enough to elicit conviction?

IMO... yes.

But... this is concerning:

According to LE, the investigation is continuing and might last for for
"weeks and months"

Is LE seeking to discover additional evidence (of potential long-term abuse or other unknowns) in addition to finding Gannon?

MMO

View attachment 236589

David says the shirts were inspired by the shirt Gannon’s mom, Landen, wore as she spoke during a press conference shortly after it was learned that Gannon was no longer alive.

“She basically challenged everyone watching that now it’s on you to get his story out there. He has a testimony and a story that deserves to be heard,” said David.

The shirts show Gannon’s silhouette with the words “justice for our hero.” David says they are taking orders through Saturday night, with all proceeds going to Gannon’s family through a fund set up by Restoration Church in Colorado Springs.

“He’s done so much to bring this community together and we should honor that,” said David.

The shirts can be purchased online.
‘Justice for our hero’; Colorado Springs company selling t-shirts to benefit Gannon Stauch’s family
Ordered!!

Do you know where the pond is that they were searching with sonar in relation to the school? It was next to a school bus garage.
As part of the search, county officials are using a remotely operated vehicle with sonar to search for Gannon in undisclosed bodies of water near Lorson Ranch, Kirby said. She declined to say which ponds, lakes or streams are being searched, but Big Johnson Reservoir is in the area.
Gannon Stauch case: Officials using sonar to search water for missing 11-year-old Colorado Springs boy – The Denver Post

On Thursday, Colorado Parks and Wildlife announced they were assisting in the search by using a piece of equipment to retrieve, "underwater evidence." The crews were searching a small pond near Colorado Springs. The location of that pond was not disclosed publicly.
Authorities search for evidence in pond as Colorado boy remains missing

Well, well! Leave for a couple of hours and LS turns into the gift that keeps on giving. Cha-ching! More charges.

Look y'all...she's where she's at because she has rage issues. And the behavior she's displaying is just like any other felon dragged into jail....she's right, the world is wrong. Not only that, but she's smarter than anybody-transport people, cops, detectives, jail personnel. I think she will fit in nicely in her new environment and once she gets into the routine, will most likely spend most of it in solitary. I don't think there will ever be any mention of good behavior on her record because she just impresses me as one of those people who just has to do everything kicking and screaming.

MOO, MOO

I don't understand why they didn't transport her by plane. Two days in a car saved nothing and put the LE with her at risk. Just take a stun gun and zap her if she tries to move out of her seat!

I have thought a lot about the reason a flight was not chosen as the method of transportation. IMO, it may have been for her safety. This has (justifiably) been a high profile case. People generally don't think too highly of child murderers (myself included)- who knows if someone may have attacked her? She is under the protection of LE. Perhaps this was their line of thinking?

YIKES!

KKTV is reporting that TS slipped out of her cuffs and attacked a deputy and that is why they stopped inKansas.Deputy treated at hospital. EPCSO won’t comment. It’s on TV. Will look for a link.

ETA. Link to tweet

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
Maybe Gannons ADHD meds were wearing off............moo

I don’t think she was trying to escape, I think it was an attempted suicide by cop
I think she was hoping they’d rough her up so she could try to accuse them of police brutality. She already has a track record of accusing LE of mistreating her and violating her rights. She could pretend she’s the victim and hope it would get the charges against her dropped. (Good luck with that, lol.)

I think they chose to drive because it’s a long slow journey and they were hoping she’d get bored and start yapping again.

I wonder if she didn’t show her face in those interviews bc it was scratched, cut or bruised from walking thru brush in rough terrain with Gannon or during a struggle with him. She’s been arrested before for physical assault.

2. Another thing I thought of is I wouldn’t put it past her to try and wage an Ariasesque domestic abuse defense against the husband. She’s extremely defiant and vengeful and also the queen of scam. Why would anything be off limits. imooc. I think we’re really in for a ride with this one. Buckle up.

3. Maybe it’s good the judge isn’t letting cameras in the courtroom. We don’t want a repeat of Drama Queen Jody. Puke Puke and double Puke . Somethings u just cannot unhear or unsee.

is it done deal, no cameras?

Well I saw a show which showed how this could be done...so I bet she wasn’t locked down too tight.
This is my theory. They were being “nice” due to travel and didn’t lock them in tight enough.

In my years in LE, I’ve had 1 person slip cuffs, I was maybe 2 years on the job. They didn’t get anywhere, it was quickly caught, but I learned a valuable lesson, no matter what someone presents to me, cooperative or nice, they get cuffs put on so they can’t slip them and they are double locked. I check and double check because you never know.

Well I saw a show which showed how this could be done...so I bet she wasn’t locked down too tight.
This is my theory. They were being “nice” due to travel and didn’t lock them in tight enough.

In my years in LE, I’ve had 1 person slip cuffs, I was maybe 2 years on the job. They didn’t get anywhere, it was quickly caught, but I learned a valuable lesson, no matter what someone presents to me, cooperative or nice, they get cuffs put on so they can’t slip them and they are double locked. I check and double check because you never know.
I wonder if they were being “nice” and going easy on her to gain her trust so she’d start talking.
I wonder if they were being “nice” and going easy on her to gain her trust so she’d start talking.
Totally possible. Gaining her trust, letting her think they trust her. Always have to be careful with that, people like her can show emotions when necessary and can be manipulative. I’m guessing she whined about the cuffs being uncomfortable too. They may have not wanted to deal with her making accusations either, she seems to like to do that, so they figured, where would she go, what would she do. Never under estimate a narcissistic sociopath!

I have thought a lot about the reason a flight was not chosen as the method of transportation. IMO, it may have been for her safety. This has (justifiably) been a high profile case. People generally don't think too highly of child murderers (myself included)- who knows if someone may have attacked her? She is under the protection of LE. Perhaps this was their line of thinking?

Someone else probably already said this. I'm just popping in since I can't keep up with reading all your interesting comments, much as I would like to.

I believe they purposefully took T by car because she is such an uncontrolled talker and this would give them uninterrupted hours to listen.

Wanna' bet they learned a thing or two to beef up the case during that long, long drive?

Is there word on what injuries sent the policeman to the ER?
What a terrible and embarrassing event for a lawman. Hope he's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe