Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it’s the murder weapon. It would be quite difficult and impractical to kill someone with something like that, even a child.

She may have used it to abuse Gannon, or it may have been exposed to blood during an act of abuse.

I definitely think it’s relevant to all of this, but not in that way (the actual murder).

I predict that it will take some good forensics when the body is found, but that we will all be shocked (but perhaps not too surprised) at what TS did.

Day after day we spent a lot of time debating if LE really believed Gannon was still alive. My hopes were up and down but I held out hope as long as LE implied they themselves did. For future knowledge…is the consensus that they really thought he may be alive right up until the end of February, or were they hoping to crack T? I ask based on this comment.

As you can see from our arrest, sadly, we do not believe Gannon is alive," a spokesperson said when police announced Stauch's arrest… “This is not the outcome that anybody here wanted.”

ETA...would they have said the same thing if they had arrested T two weeks earlier?

Last edited:
I've mentioned this before, but I've taught in several different states and in EVERY one I was required to be fingerprinted for a background check. I've been floored as a parent and educator that she was ever allowed to step foot in a school with her criminal background! She could fake credentials and references, but not a fingerprint IMO! Anywhere I've taught has also required a certified copy of my college transcripts & state teaching license. Refresh my memory, she has actual convictions for these things right? Ie. Charges weren't dropped? Many districts require the background check to even volunteer in their schools.

The report I saw yesterday said she passed the CBI (Colorado Bureau of Investigations) check. Someone's got some explaining to do, and it's not just TS!

IMO MOO

Um......just no. But that's my personal experience and opinion. I very much understand DV situations when a person can't leave. But when the abuse is directed at a child it should be game over. I don't care how confusing and difficult it is. It's unconscionable to allow a child to endure this kind of abuse.

Btw what do you mean by WSM I've looked it up and there are several different meanings that don't seem to make any sense. TYIA.
Was there a history of DV? Even if not physical (until that dreadful Sunday), I am sure TS triangulated as a means of controlling AS's point of view. Heck, she even controlled LE's point of view when they initially regarded Gannon as a runaway. Stealth and covert was TS's style until the crap hit the fan.

I thought WSM = Wicked Step Mom

Thanks, NuttMegg!
Just in case someone is going to "go there" on trying to it a murder weapon, I have to disagree as a woman wood worker. First, it was already in the garage or near it. It takes wrestling to cut one from the floor or wall especially if your a woman and she didn't have a lot of time. Besides, the house was pretty new, so why would she remove it? The other thing I have to consider is a man can throw a cut 2x around like it's nothing. I have a tendency to use both hands not only because my upper body strength sucks, but also, even though my hands are big enough to palm a basketball, they are slender and more delicate. In order to actually swing it requires two hands unless my adrenaline is pumping. If I'm angry with myself for measuring 20 times and still cutting wrong, I can only throw it spinning because it slips out of my grasp every single time.

I think the blood came from whatever happened to create that "blood the size of a saucer" on the floor in his bedroom. His injury came from an area of the body that just loves to bleed like heads, noses or a deep cut with a good blood supply. But I'm not all too certain that this is the injury that killed him but was from a previous encounter of sorts.

I think instead, that he might have had internal bleeding for a variety of reasons and for some reason (probably because we don't actually SEE the blood) we just dismiss it as serious even though it can be such a life or death situation. Besides, do y'all actually think she would put a bleeding child in that truck without a towel or something to stem the flow? Just a hypothesis....and totally IMHO.

MOO,MOO

I am someone who already went there. To me it's patently obvious that it was the murder weapon. Why would she risk moving it if it wasn't? A board covered with his blood she's trying to hide in the woods?

And that's why I said we don't really know it was an actual 2 x 4. LS is the only one who stated that term. Not LE. It might have just been a narrow piece of wood and she just referred to it as a 2 x 4.

Are there that many differences in kids socks unless maybe they marked Gannon's socks with his initials or something?

I would know my children’s socks if they were found during a search, but I also buy pretty specific socks for my son, and certain colored and patterned socks for my daughter. Unless a random child had the exact same socks, same design/logo etc...and it happened to be discarded in the area they were searching for my missing child, It would be fairly easy to recognize. I don’t know how likely that would be. Others may also just randomly choose basic white socks and wouldn’t know.

My guess, though, is Al asked in a way where should could say “it could just be anyone’s sock”, but instead she said “Gannon’s sock and a piece of wood could’ve flown out of the back when I was driving.” LS herself gave confirmation that it was Gannon’s, and that it was in the truck when she was driving, and put herself in that location as well. She’s really not very smart.

Was there a history of DV? Even if not physical (until that dreadful Sunday), I am sure TS triangulated as a means of controlling AS's point of view. Heck, she even controlled LE's point of view when they initially regarded Gannon as a runaway. Stealth and covert was TS's style until the crap hit the fan.

I thought WSM = Wicked Step Mom

I would wager yes in light of her attacking a deputy and having been arrested two previous times for assault. People don't wind up with those kinds of charges unless that's a lifestyle for them.

Some helpful links for those interested in how she was able to teach in Colorado. What's needed to get her state license here:
Teachers from Out-of-State/Out-of-Country | CDE
*Specifically note the checklist for applying!

Background checks through CBI link below. Check the drop-down for education:
Employment & Background Checks

Something's amiss o_O
Guessing there are going to be some pretty pissed off parents from the school where she taught last year!
Gannon's stepmom former Widefield School District teacher

ETA: link to article

Last edited:
They often talk about the MASK SLIP when a NPD reveals their true self. I'd be curious to see some pictures of her now. I bet she'll have even colder eyes at the next trial.

I really hope she reveals his body but I also know that for her, that's the last bit of control she has right now and I doubt she'll give it up.
A word of caution @Chewy, when opening a twitter news link. Twice now, her image startled me. Ashley Franco on Twitter

Gannon is a hero!!! As much as watching this has gutted me, I also find it comforting to see his smiling face and know that in his short life he had many happy times, brought joy to others, and was/is loved!

Sharing to remember this amazing boy!
Have your tissue box handy:

Permission was given by a mod to post this!

#GannonStrong #GannonsGuardians #FindGannon

That was so beautiful and moving. Thank you for sharing.

“so the lady don’t be mad at us” ... it seems ls talks ‘street’ when she’s in a bind

One of my majors in college was English...listening to (or reading!) her grammar makes me want to claw my face. Even worse when coupled with her arrogant voice. She is by no means anywhere near as smart as she honestly thinks she is. I would say she is by no means as smart as she wants us to think she is, but I really believes she thinks she is THAT smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper