Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am someone who already went there. To me it's patently obvious that it was the murder weapon. Why would she risk moving it if it wasn't? A board covered with his blood she's trying to hide in the woods?

And that's why I said we don't really know it was an actual 2 x 4. LS is the only one who stated that term. Not LE. It might have just been a narrow piece of wood and she just referred to it as a 2 x 4.

For all we know it was a 'hockey stick' which explains other info that I believe were just SM rumors AFAIK. MOO

It is possible she omitted something either at the licensure level or at the application level at her very last CO job and that's what tripped her up there. The letter to parents from her other CO teaching job did say she passed the CBI check.

The very good info in the above links shows only convictions are required to be disclosed by applicants. Many of the arrests mentioned for TS did not result in convictions including the somewhat recent DV ones from the East coast.

I know people are justifiably angry she was a teacher. But barring people from jobs for alleged criminal behavior that didn't result in convictions probably isn't the solution either. And as clogged as the courts and jails tend to be, I'm not sure plea bargaining involving dropped charges will go away either.
JMO

I know. It's a puzzle. I know several people who were charged or at least detained by LE at some point when they were juveniles or had just obtained adulthood who went on to become upstanding, tax-paying members of the community. Young people can do stupid things and they learn from their mistakes. However, when someone has a long list of charges, especially those that are violent, it starts to become apparent that they are not learning from their mistakes and there may be a deeper problem than being young and stupid.

For all we know it was a 'hockey stick' which explains other info that I believe were just SM rumors AFAIK. MOO

Good Lord it could very well have been! Wasn't she supposedly going to Play It Again Sports and do something with Gannon's hockey equipment?

Another message in amongst the lies?

MOO

Hope they keep her in a straight jacket from now on. I doubt this attack on the deputy will be her last. MOO

She has absolutely no control and no self awareness. Anger issues, pathological lying issues, moral issues. She is a horrible, and I mean a horrible human being.

I would think that she would require "special handling" from this point onwards.

She just made her life even more difficult.

She is such a stupid woman.

MOO

I know I'm replying to myself.
It's very difficult to discuss this without discussing her lies, what everyone knows is mostly lies. But hard to look for the kernel of truth (NEEDLE) without ALL of her lies (HAYSTACK)

I know. It's a puzzle. I know several people who were charged or at least detained by LE at some point when they were juveniles or had just obtained adulthood who went on to become upstanding, tax-paying members of the community. Young people can do stupid things and they learn from their mistakes. However, when someone has a long list of charges, especially those that are violent, it starts to become apparent that they are not learning from their mistakes and there may be a deeper problem than being young and stupid.

Agree. It's just hard to know where to draw the line (in advance) on charges without convictions. And it looks like much of TS's record has those. There are times when charges are unfounded. Or vindictive LE exists in some locales. A pattern looks bad in retrospect but how/when do we realistically decide there's a pattern in advance of a terrible outcome like this one?
JMO

We know that LE desperately want to find Gannon, if not for evidence but for Gannon's family. I think this is without saying really.

For those with a knowledge of LE procedure/interrogation, do you think LE would go to TS's attorney and ask for a sit down to try and get her to tell them where he is? Would they ask the attorney to try and talk to TS and find out where he is?

Would there be discussions back and forth between DA/LE and TS's attorney?

What's going on behind the scenes right now?

Anyone want to venture a guess?

My life (with an NPD ex) was exactly the same. I kicked him out in 2016, but still need to interact due to kids. I still Grey Rock and never lose sight of eggshells as I believe all narcissists if challenged/threatened can be a Chris Watts or Scott Peterson.

After reading your post I realized what I have been doing as a survival mechanism around my ex has a name. "Grey Rocking". It really is neverending, ongoing anxiety and worry they will blow up.

Justice for Gannon!

Day after day we spent a lot of time debating if LE really believed Gannon was still alive. My hopes were up and down but I held out hope as long as LE implied they themselves did. For future knowledge…is the consensus that they really thought he may be alive right up until the end of February, or were they hoping to crack T? I ask based on this comment.

As you can see from our arrest, sadly, we do not believe Gannon is alive," a spokesperson said when police announced Stauch's arrest… “This is not the outcome that anybody here wanted.”

ETA...would they have said the same thing if they had arrested T two weeks earlier?

and honestly, I think this is why so many think they have located Gannon and are not releasing the news. I get why they’re being so hush hush...but at some point, without real updates, rumors and theories will run a muck. I may be alone in this, but IMO LE created the whole “hinderance” by calling the investigation one thing while their actions screamed “criminal investigation: homicide.” Meanwhile—declaring no threat to the public—there’s clearly an unstable, violent suspect running around freely (however “watched” she may have been). I hope that they have a ton of evidence, but I honestly think that a lot of the “drama” we saw, was a consequence of, what I consider to be IMO, misleading the public. I think a lot of good people spent time filling out volunteer forms, wanting to really help find Gannon. If this wasn’t a criminal investigation why couldn’t they help? IIRC LE spokeswoman said during the searches in Douglas Co., that they believed Gannon was alive. I don’t even live in the community and wanted to scream “then why won’t you let us help?!”

I want to add that I know in my heart that LE was doing everything they could to conduct this investigation in the best way, but for me...I feel bamboozled. So when EPCSO says don’t believe anything unless it comes from them...well...fool me once you know the saying. Again, I appreciate all their hard work and dedication, and I know there was a reason, I just think they opened the doors to the “hindrance.”

Good Lord it could very well have been! Wasn't she supposedly going to Play It Again Sports and do something with Gannon's hockey equipment?

Another message in amongst the lies?

MOO

Good catch!

I got chills thinking the same thing. And it would make more sense if she was cleaning up his room and moving it, annoyed at his mess. Then he knocks the candle over and makes more of a mess and she flips out because wax in a carpet is a pain to clean up. She snaps and smacks him over the head with it.

And her lies are saying it's a board or 2 x 4 to direct it towards AS and the garage instead of the bedroom. The bedroom is where the pool of blood was. She only said he stepped on something in the garage to explain that she bound his foot up while he was sitting on the edge of the truck, to explain why his blood was in the truck.

They probably have a ton of evidence against her. We just need to find Gannon.

MOO

I thought she said she was buying hockey equipment, not selling it.

ETA: In RD's video, she wasn't carrying anything like that on her return. Which is weird because she loaded stuff into the truck before leaving. So if she bought equipment, where is it?

Last edited:
Speculation: the "bloody board" is a piece of the subfloor in the room where the assault took place, and she used a woodworking tool to cut the blood-soaked section out and tossed it. Gannon's basement bedroom would not have subfloor however, just pad and carpet over poured cement foundation. CS teams cut more pieces of the floor and took them as evidence.
MOO
It could be a part of the floor but I don’t think she had time or the energy to do that before the family came home. If anything she would do a half assed clean up and just lie about why the blood was there (i.e. nosebleed). I think it might have been one of the boards found in the garage. There were 3 on the ground in pic but at one time there may have been 4. Jmo

I have speculated that in her anger GS ran from her into the garage as an escape route and she may have pushed him and he cut himself on one of the boards as he fell and landed. Probably not but it is easier for me to think about than the alternative of her swinging a 2x4.

Attachments

• 2B77354D-76A7-4C3D-BD61-10AE21127264.jpeg
    2B77354D-76A7-4C3D-BD61-10AE21127264.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 91
I don't know where you get your information or what state you live in, but this is not at all true. I have a background in education and many friends in the biz. Background checks are MANDATORY for ALL school employees. No exceptions!
I agree, I used to run a volunteer program when my kids were young, getting parents to come in and do things for teachers ( copying, dye cutting, etc etc) and even those volunteers had to have a background check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina