Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry as it's probably been talked about threads ago..
I am wondering about any or all rx meds they may have had. Will be interesting.
I have always thought she may have pumped him full of something before doing the deed. Although I think the abuse was enough.. I still wonder if meds were accounted for or any came up short or missing.
eta-misspell

Last edited:
@leighEg did TS specifically say it was Gannon's sock or did she just refer to it as "a sock?" By the way, thank you for getting the scoop and your excellent reporting! It has obviously given us a lot to think about!

Thank you for reading, and she specifically said Gannon's sock. When asked how she knew for sure it was his sock, she claimed Al may have recognized it.

:eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Right that's my point. A literal 2 x 4 is two inches wide by 4 feet long (If I'm not mistaken) but I've seen people refer to a plank of wood as a 2 x 4 even when it was 1 inch by 3 feet. So is it confirmed that it was an actual 2 x 4?
a 2X4 is 2 inch by 4 inch (and usually 8 ft long) But a 'scrap' could be any length between 0- 8 ft.

Gannon is a hero!!! As much as watching this has gutted me, I also find it comforting to see his smiling face and know that in his short life he had many happy times, brought joy to others, and was/is loved!

Sharing to remember this amazing boy!
Have your tissue box handy:

Permission was given by a mod to post this!

#GannonStrong #GannonsGuardians #FindGannon

I’m not ready to watch it quite yet, but thank you. I love how you phrased it. Filing it away until I’m a bit stronger.

At what point would LE have run a background/criminal check on a "runaway" child's guardians/parents? Wouldn't her past convictions been something of a red flag to LE immediately?
Oh, they would have definitely done a records check early on. I think she set off red flags immediately though, even without the benefit of information involving past crimes.

The second they spoke to her they were likely suspicious. I know I was suspicious from the get-go, thanks to that alleged Google search.

AS filed for divorce! One of the divorce demands is he is asking for the return of Sadie the french bulldog ASAP.

How do we know AS filed for divorce?? And if so, can it be expedited with consideration to the situation?

It also may help to check the media thread - I generally try to update it with the latest MSM news throughout the day ...

I hope he gets the dog since she is in jail and cannot care for it - but where is it? Did she take it to SC and it's with her family????

I don't know where you get your information or what state you live in, but this is not at all true. I have a background in education and many friends in the biz. Background checks are MANDATORY for ALL school employees. No exceptions!

I got a background check just for helping on a FIELD TRIP.

Day after day we spent a lot of time debating if LE really believed Gannon was still alive. My hopes were up and down but I held out hope as long as LE implied they themselves did. For future knowledge…is the consensus that they really thought he may be alive right up until the end of February, or were they hoping to crack T? I ask based on this comment.

As you can see from our arrest, sadly, we do not believe Gannon is alive," a spokesperson said when police announced Stauch's arrest… “This is not the outcome that anybody here wanted.”

I think in the first couple of days they had hopes of bringing him home alive but by the end of the week I think they knew what they were dealing with.

I think they stayed with the "impression" that they believed he was still alive for certain reasons, i.e., making Tee feel more comfortable. I think they felt that going this route might help them while they kept an eye on Tee and got all their ducks in a row.

They lied to the liar because she's not that smart, and she probably thought that she had fooled them. If she didn't think she was under a microscope maybe they would get some answers. And gosh by golly they did. Tee never fooled them.

The player GOT PLAYED.

MOO

Some helpful links for those interested in how she was able to teach in Colorado. What's needed to get her state license here:

Teachers from Out-of-State/Out-of-Country | CDE
*Specifically note the checklist for applying!

Background checks through CBI link below. Check the drop-down for education:

Employment & Background Checks

Something's amiss o_O
Guessing there are going to be some pretty pissed off parents from the school where she taught last year!
Gannon's stepmom former Widefield School District teacher

ETA: link to article

It is possible she omitted something either at the licensure level or at the application level at her very last CO job and that's what tripped her up there. The letter to parents from her other CO teaching job did say she passed the CBI check.

The very good info in the above links shows only convictions are required to be disclosed by applicants. Many of the arrests mentioned for TS did not result in convictions including the somewhat recent DV ones from the East coast.

I know people are justifiably angry she was a teacher. But barring people from jobs for alleged criminal behavior that didn't result in convictions probably isn't the solution either. And as clogged as the courts and jails tend to be, I'm not sure plea bargaining involving dropped charges will go away either.
JMO

I am someone who already went there. To me it's patently obvious that it was the murder weapon. Why would she risk moving it if it wasn't? A board covered with his blood she's trying to hide in the woods?

And that's why I said we don't really know it was an actual 2 x 4. LS is the only one who stated that term. Not LE. It might have just been a narrow piece of wood and she just referred to it as a 2 x 4.

I'm not going to dispute there wasn't a bloody board because God only knows, I have blood all over my garage from silly mistakes and injuries. I'm just questioning if it was a murder weapon or not. LS most likely used the term 2x4 because it sounded good. Twenty years ago, ALL boards were 2x4's to me, whether they were 1x, 3x. Get my drift? :) I'm just saying, on a good day, there is no way I can swing one if it's longer that say 2 feet long unless I use 2 hands. And GS, being a little boy, would certainly see that coming at him hopefully, (unless hit from behind) and run faster than my eyes could follow him because of his almost brand new reaction time.

So then, why would a bloody board and a sock be found together then? Why would you pitch them if you hurt a child? In my mind, I would clear the house of ANYTHING that had blood on it because I am smarter than LE remember and why take the chance of them finding it? She's difficult to figure out because she has this personality going on.

MOO,MOO

I reserve the right to change my opinion here, based on lack of evidence. But for now, I can't help but think of that nice detailed red truck having a bleeding child in it. ;-)

Hi! Are you referring to our part 3 story? Just to clarify, the subheading says Bloody Board and Sock. TS never said that the sock was bloody. Apologies for any confusion.

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

Sorry, may have typed that wrong/transposed, but I was still thinking that's not fully clear since a lot of people are obviously reading it as both the board and sock being bloody, vs. the more clear explanation in the actual running text ("sock and bloody board"). "Bloody board and sock" does kind of sound like/seem to imply that both items being referred to were bloody...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper