Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be a good idea for LE to just have parents make these up to use later for evidence. So many things out of whack with that Missing Poster. JMO

The quotation marks are creepy as hell around the word "sick". And why in the world would you include them around the last thing searched on Gannon's phone? She's quoting herself and what she asked google via talk-to-text, IMO.

This topic was discussed very early on. I'm just delving for clues on my relaxed weekend and I hadn't really ever looked with an editorial eye at the 1st missing poster. Thanks for sharing it again.

Wouldn't it be something if that flyer was created before RDs video of Gannon's last known sighting?

Probably not, but I think when this thing goes to trial we will be shocked at some of the details.

Would LS have taken the risk of attracting attention by using a rifle? Note that many LE searches were relatively close to residential properties.
If she took AS's rifle and used it on him and then it was discarded by her, seems that would be very, very damming. A missing child and a missing rifle.
On the other hand, if she took it and used it and brought it back home so it wouldn't be missing, she would have to have cleaned it so LE couldn't test it and find that it had been fired recently.
I don't think a rifle is part of this story. MOO MOO MOO

Thank you for reposting this. Skimming through threads that move so quickly, I know I've missed more than a couple of things. Forgive me for being dense, but I am not seeing where the mileage on this repair doc is 900. I'm obviously missing something!

I agree. She has spent so much energy coming up with her stories, she's going to really, really want to make sure it's heard.

Where was the picture of the mounted buck head taken? I'm pretty sure I've seen that pic on SM, and NOT from the suspect's page. IMO, that was not in the house where LS and AS lived. Regardless of whether a rifle was used, I agree AS has firearms being in the military.
IMO, the case LS carried to the truck was a soft case for a bow. It may have been used to carry anything, not necessarily a weapon, although that's possible.

In the pic of LE in the garage, there is a bow leaning up against the wall. I can't find it for the life of me now. I'll add it when I do.

ETA: photo

Wow, after seeing this picture and the one with TS carrying the long soft case, there’s a strong chance we are looking at the murder weapon.

MOO

Search this channel on YouTube:

tecialynn2006
Dear HH, I’m so sorry you are experiencing pain, confusion and grief. Stay strong. Believe in yourself. Do what you know is right in your heart. Do not betray yourself. You are the only person that will forever be with you. There is no escape from yourself. Please follow the inner voice only you can hear.

I wonder what time she started working on that "Missing" flyer? Surely LE has her computer/phone/devices etc in their possession and/or have accessed the documents saved to any cloud account she might have? I can just see her arriving back home at 2:30 and getting started right away on the flyer...
Oh, and TS was sure to use an image including her own face which is larger than Gannons'.

KKTV 11 News (@KKTV11News) on Twitter

·
3h

It’s a sea of blue here at the Restoration Church for one of the services for #GannonStauch. The number of people rallying around the family at this time is truly remarkable.

1f499.svg

@KKTV11News

upload_2020-3-8_13-55-7.jpeg

Wouldn’t it be such a blessing to receive news of his return home after all these beautiful services? Lord hear our prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tx-tinman