Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 16 minutes into the hearing they are discussing motions and reports that have been filed re: preservation of evidence. Defense Strobel says her only concern is that no consumptive evidence be tested until the court orders it.

I looked up consumptive evidence and the first Google result is from the Frazee trial.
the tooth.

Judge rules that testing can begin on piece of tooth found at Frazee property

I saw Landen’s aunt tell Landen that she loves her. Glad Landen has her. I assume Al was in back somewhere? I never saw him. I did see a partially bald man in court. Who was he?

ETA: I apologize. I was able to go back and see that AL was in the courtroom sitting on same row as Landen. Don’t know how I missed him before.

Last edited:
Are you sure about that? Shower privileges have to be earned, are not given. She's dangerous, she's new to the system, and people around her are too busy to put together the means to guard and supervise her in the shower.

She is going to have to show that she can act with respect towards others (there are no private showers in most jails), and that she won't attack other prisoners. Apparently she forgot to pack her dry shampoo.

She doesn't look the least bit fragile to me. Her hair definitely looked brushed, just not recently shampoo'ed.
MY daughter is in prison and said showers are required.

I doubt the burning theory myself. As others from CO have posted on earlier threads, people in that area react quickly to threats of fire so it wouldn't have gone unnoticed. And if it was noticed, and there were people who called it in, it have would have been investigated to put it out. So they'd have some remains I'd think.

It's not so easy to fully cremate a human body. In a crematory it can take a few hours and that's at a steady temperature higher than an ordinary fire in the woods would have (usually at least 1400°) And even then larger pieces of bones can remain.

JMO
I concur.
They would've found at least bones by now.
Considering the length of time I'm thinking she threw him into a crevice or buried him.
Also wondering if part of the arrest affidavit is due to someone(s) talking ?
Obviously she didn't tell anyone where he is located or he would've been found by now.
But enough of TS' blabbing that they know she left him somewhere and that he'd passed.
This will be more clear when the AA is released.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the full video of the DA presser? I’ve seen some tweets with small captures is all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz