Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search areas and places of interest in the case.

So I have been working on this for a few days. I am a visual kind of person and honestly needed this for myself but I thought I would share it here. If anyone can think of anything I need to add I will be happy to do it.

Attachments

• GannonSearchAreas.JPG
    GannonSearchAreas.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 268
She seemed quite meek at last hearing though.. deferring to her lawyer.
I wonder if she had been medicated or if the lawyer had managed to get through to her somehow?

But, that was well before she had been made aware of the charges against her...
I’m not expecting her to put on a show, but I’m not going to be saying “I can’t believe she did that,” if she does.

She may want to put her best face forward, and appear “meek,” as you say.

If it is her last time on camera (assuming there are cameras), it would be in her best interest to be on her best behavior.

Odds are that’s what will happen. Any strife will be behind the scenes (with her lawyers, and in the jail).

I wonder if she had been medicated or if the lawyer had managed to get through to her somehow?

BBM

But was it? I thought her attorney stated to the judge she'd reviewed the charges with TS.
JMO

I wish TS would have faced the camera in the "Cousin It" interview. There are behavioral and speech analysts (I follow some on youtube) that explain what choice of words, what you say, what you don't say, and behavioral clues - ie messing with neck or nose and mouth provide clues as to 'what' suspect has done. Ie using words buried, floating, etc.
bbm
Good point !

Graphic warning below :

We don't know if anything was done to his neck , nose or mouth.
The charges are "child abuse leading to death" and it sounds like LE believe she'd injured him before death.
Or not just believe -- they know what happened.
Not sure without his body that LE can determine that -- without concrete evidence.
It's possible she had proof of mistreatment on her phone, computers/laptops, or other electronic devices.

I think this was her first murder. (Hope so, anyway. Hate to think she's done anything else and has escaped justice so far !)
So isn't there an element of nervous paranoia and some shock -- even to someone cold and cruel like TS ?
Paranoid enough to give away visual clues ?

It appeared from the video that she had him get into the back seat of the extended cab pickup truck.
Was she trying to hide the side of his head, because it was bruised or cut from being punched ?
Thank goodness for the neighbor's video .
And I'm sure LE have a better copy of it.

Last edited:

MOO since there were no charges filed in Saline County, MOO she tried a to jump from the vehicle, a suicide move and a deputy got punched handling the attempt.
I see no other reason for them not to charge her with assault.

So I have been working on this for a few days. I am a visual kind of person and honestly needed this for myself but I thought I would share it here. If anyone can think of anything I need to add I will be happy to do it.

This is fantastic! :D

Can I mention one tiny nitpicky thing? North of Palmer Lake it is named Perry *Park* Road.

I’m sure as hell going to watch tomorrow’s hearing (I am expecting it to be broadcast), as I wouldn’t be shocked if we saw her lash out.

Even if the evidence against her is overwhelming, which I have every expectation it is, I don’t see her processing it either calmly, or logically.

She’ll strike out at everyone she can.

That sure does seem to be her MO! I can't imagine how her lawyer is going to manage. And poor Al and Landon. What a horrible, horrible tragedy all around.

I’m not expecting her to put on a show, but I’m not going to be saying “I can’t believe she did that,” if she does.

She may want to put her best face forward, and appear “meek,” as you say.

If it is her last time on camera (assuming there are cameras), it would be in her best interest to be on her best behavior.

Odds are that’s what will happen. Any strife will be behind the scenes (with her lawyers, and in the jail).

And in jail, I can almost bet she's already talking to her cell mate(s).

MOO since there were no charges filed in Saline County, MOO she tried a to jump from the vehicle, a suicide move and a deputy got punched handling the attempt.
I see no other reason for them not to charge her with assault.
I reckon she just didn't like whatever conversation they were having, said too much and lost the rag when she realised what she had done..

I very much doubt she tried for a runner..

On the night she was being transported that Vallow woman was also being transported but Vallow's lawyers specifically requested she not be questioned en route.
I saw no such request for TS..
I believe it's likely she underwent questioning .

Any idea how to pull up a google earth showing ditches, monomania on my part but I can't locate the last address of search..? Thanks Boxer.

THANK YOU for capturing that nugget: PROGRESS!!! **sobs**
Ita.

So horrifying how all of this has affected people who never had the honor of meeting this child.
We might know answers soon and it's tearing my heart to pieces ; so I cannot imagine what Gannon's loved ones are going through.
My thoughts and prayers are with them.

God bless the people out there searching for Gannon.

Just a passing thought. Reading these threads this kind of jumped out to me.

TS: "They can take everything from me, but when you take something that is a person that can't be replaced, people cannot function like that, so take all my other things, but know that my heart is hurting. My mentality is to always think next step"

AND

"You don't want to say people have favourites"
"Laina been with me since she was 2"

If AS was planning a divorce, she'd lose Laina. Maybe she thought if she was going to lose a child so was he.

Wow, just wow.. Thank you so much.

Just a passing thought. Reading these threads this kind of jumped out to me.

TS: "They can take everything from me, but when you take something that is a person that can't be replaced, people cannot function like that, so take all my other things, but know that my heart is hurting. My mentality is to always think next step"

AND

"You don't want to say people have favourites"
"Laina been with me since she was 2"

If AS was planning a divorce, she'd lose Laina. Maybe she thought if she was going to lose a child so was he.

I haven't seen any proof that AS was intending to divorce LS. Does anyone have a link to such documentation?

I don't think he was -- until after she was arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020