Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you and I live in different parts of the world?

First, there was no jury present. I don't know about you, but I see a difference in the behavior of participants when there is no jury present. Every judge I know (ask your neighbor) has much more formal expectations of decorum (sometimes getting downright onery about it) when there is a jury. There is no jury yet in this case.

Most of the public is not watching these brief snippets of proceedings.

RSBM: Come on down to the Deep South. There are reporters and a full court of spectators. There doesn't need to be jurors :)

It isn't a good sign. LE might know exactly LS' route, and located along that route might be a waste management location, dumpster or other refuse container. If TS did what that suggests, Gannon might never be found. I need not expand on that.
Wow, very good point. Never thought of that. I wonder if she could lift 90 lbs that high up, almost her own body weight.

Wow, very good point. Never thought of that. I wonder if she could lift 90 lbs that high up, almost her own body weight.
jumping in here, and it cannot be done...I couldn’t lift a garbage bag with one arm let alone nearly two...broke my collar bone and I quickly realized the dependence so it’s not likely she could lift that to the height of a waste bin of retail size

Gotcha, thanks

When you get a complaint and information report like that with "all the initials" (FBI, DEA, SD, PD, et al) and every southeastern state, to the Midwest to the West, I have a tendency just to be impressed with the work alone. That's a lot of phone calling and shoe leather and all for one little boy who's really very well loved.

MOO, MOO

I'm going to respectfully disagree with the bolded above. LS (I won't call her TS, because that T is a "pet" name, and she's no pet) seems the type who is spiteful and holds grudges, MOO. But there are still reasons to get mad at an ex, even if you are the most forgiving person, especially when you have a kid together. Custody, parenting choices, spousal support, etc. So infinite possibilities for her to still have issues with him, real or not.

Maybe. But at that point she was about to marry AS. "Issues" are one thing but the suggestion here she might have been involved in his death in 2014? She was living in Myrtle Beach and had been since at least 2010. She was regularly employed as a teacher. He was in Ohio. Maybe he was lax on child support but I doubt she ever got spousal support (as a college-educated employed fairly young woman.) I just don't see why she'd care THAT much. But it's JMO.
Edit: typo

Last edited:
Spencer responding to a Tweet that mentioned crime scene tape in a search area.

A lot of questions about this.

@KKTV11News just got in touch with @EPCSheriff, they tell us they have NOT found #GannonStauch, just searching, like they said they would.

Sheriff’s office should be tweeting about it soon, so keep an eye on their profile.

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

jumping in here, and it cannot be done...I couldn’t lift a garbage bag with one bag let alone nearly two...broke my collar bone and I quickly realized the dependence so it’s not likely she could lift that to the height of a waste bin of retail size

I don't know what they look like in America but maybe she could have pulled the car along side it and that would make it easier from a height perspective if you know what I mean.

MOO

So those are very accurate? (like it would tell *your keys are in the couch cushions, NOT the fridge?)

the different models have different ranges - and we honestly have used ours for the trailer key, the trailer lock key, and the atv keys- ones we don't use everyday- and someone ( i.e. Hubby) does not put back where they go... and never in a fridge or couch- usually upstairs, downstairs table or garage locations. The ring is loud- easy to find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx