Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
6172.gif

How many of you think she is a drinker? Is there any evidence of it? Some people can get really angry and turn evil when drinking.

Also, last night I saw a case in news about a woman who killed her spouse, and the man’s bio daughter spoke and said the stepmother hated her, would never speak to her, and would walk right by her, acting as if she didn’t exist most days. I wonder if TS was that way with G when AS wasn’t around. Might be why she took so many selfies of her and G “to send to Al.”
I wonder that and more. CO has legalized lots of things. Would she have given Gannon edibles to sedate him prior or following the assault? If she was smoking weed wouldn't she have taken that outside out of courtesy? Did she blame him for a roach he lit up and consequently damaged the carpet or did he catch her smoking and because his dad is military it’s a no no and a secret she tried to keep unsuccessfully?
I don’t think it was pot really because if you were that unhappy in your marriage couldn’t you just wait for hubby to return home and while awaiting smoke outside? Buy a large bottle of whatever and indulge responsibility awaiting his return? Buy a vibrator while he is away and make the best of it. Maybe a divorce if needed? So many other options and possibilities yet she chose to kill Gannon and likely drive cross country with his dead body!
She makes no sense and the murder is unbelievable. We all have in-laws or someone who makes our lives a living hell but in doesn’t end in the murder of an innocent child.
Where is Sadie the dog? Seriously?

6172.gif

How many of you think she is a drinker? Is there any evidence of it? Some people can get really angry and turn evil when drinking.

Also, last night I saw a case in news about a woman who killed her spouse, and the man’s bio daughter spoke and said the stepmother hated her, would never speak to her, and would walk right by her, acting as if she didn’t exist most days. I wonder if TS was that way with G when AS wasn’t around. Might be why she took so many selfies of her and G “to send to Al.”
I too have wondered if she took to drinking or to drugs. I do think she must have been seemingly loving and thoughtful for AS to have married her and for AS and LH to allow her to be a caregiver to their children. Something switched tho, at some point. If it's true that AS wanted a divorce, then I think he saw something had changed in her and he was no longer attracted. But of course, who would expect something like this would happen?
I do wonder, if there were tensions (I think so and bad tension) in the marriage, AS's mother recent visit on top of it, AS having to go away and leaving her with the kids, just made her snap. Throw alcohol or drugs in the mix and you just might get dynamite!

6172.gif

I do not think she is a drinker. She accomplishes too much and sleeps too little to be a drinker, imo.

I do wonder if she was on something, though, but IDK.

jmo

I wonder that and more. CO has legalized lots of things. Would she have given Gannon edibles to sedate him prior or following the assault? If she was smoking weed wouldn't she have taken that outside out of courtesy? Did she blame him for a roach he lit up and consequently damaged the carpet or did he catch her smoking and because his dad is military it’s a no no and a secret she tried to keep unsuccessfully?
I don’t think it was pot really because if you were that unhappy in your marriage couldn’t you just wait for hubby to return home and while awaiting smoke outside? Buy a large bottle of whatever and indulge responsibility awaiting his return? Buy a vibrator while he is away and make the best of it. Maybe a divorce if needed? So many other options and possibilities yet she chose to kill Gannon and likely drive cross country with his dead body!
She makes no sense and the murder is unbelievable. We all have in-laws or someone who makes our lives a living hell but in doesn’t end in the murder of an innocent child.

Good point about legal weed in Co.

The carpet was allegedly ruined by a burning candle and GS burned with candle wax(?)... Maybe LS used scented candles to cover her indulgence. AA reports basement smelled like coconut.

I do not think she is a drinker. She accomplishes too much and sleeps too little to be a drinker, imo.

jmo
It does kind of seem like some sort of speed. idk
I've known people to do drugs for a bit and then they just go into a crazy world. Actually, I've had 2 family members have this happen. But they never killed anyone.
This just appears to be wild to me.
But what I really think is she went into a rage (possibly under the influence), hurt him too far, and all the rest, stories and all, are just trying to save her *advertiser censored*. And apparently, it's a pretty dumb one!

Good point about legal weed in Co.

The carpet was allegedly ruined by a burning candle and GS burned with candle wax(?)... Maybe LS used scented candles to cover her indulgence. AA reports basement smelled like coconut.
Oh! I didn't know that! Well, wouldn't the cleaning solutions she used cause an odor? I'll bet she was trying to cover up those smells. jmo

Man, she harmed him and was counting on those tapes from the neighbor to prove he was alive in the morning and brought home in the afternoon. Then he could just go out the side gate and run away.
Then all the rest just tumbled down on her!
Sucks when that happens.

I am finally at the end of the thread! Between work being a marathon of insanity (but at least I still have a job) and the release of the absolutely flabbergasting you-can't-make-this-stuff-up affidavit, I never thought I'd see the day! Also, although the shock has worn off, my jaw just DROPPED at her unbelievable audacity, insane logic, and non-stop lies that this evil creature spins around her.

Like many of you, I really struggled with the revelation that LE believes Gannon returned alive to that house and THEN was murdered. Cognitive dissonance is real, y'all. But I've come to accept it, because the evidence speaks to it. As illogical as it is for her to have driven around for 4 hours with Gannon and not taken the opportunity to have her heinous crimes occur outside the house, she is nothing if illogical and insanely confident of her ability to con anyone into buying into her crazy and doing her bidding and getting away with literal murder.

I see so many of you trying to make sense and decipher her lies and tie her statements back to what could have happened, giving credence to her crazy Eguardo and other rape stories, and some insanity about burns and wiping blood on the walls, and being covered in blood and … it goes on and on and on, god bless ya. Keep in mind she says many things, a couple with some purpose, others with no intention but to humiliate and hurt, and the majority because she is a pathological liar and cannot help herself. I've given up trying and have just started with the premise that EVERYTHING she says is a lie and stick with what the AA and known evidence states so as to not drive myself insane. So I have only a vague outline of what I think happened, and many of you have articulated something similar already. I will say I don't believe that she raped, dismembered, or ran Gannon over with her car. I think drugging/poisoning that didn't work may have been a possibility that drove the 4 hour road trip but I certainly am not sure.

The stuff that comes out of her mouth is just so CRAZY! How on earth did the LE officers interviewing her keep a straight face, I'll never know! I imagine her thought process to go along the lines of something like "I know what they know but they don't know what I know, so if I say THIS, they'll think I don't know that they know that I know, but if they do know, I'll say THAT so that they know that I know that they don't know that I know they know! And if all else fails, I'll stuff tissues down my pants and fake a heart attack!"

One of my cult comedy classic favorite movies, This Is Spinal Tap, has a quote "There's a fine line between...stupid and clever." It's been running through my head when I have been reading here a lot, and I actually thought that taking poor GS's body to Florida was somewhat clever (brazen or whatever)...but leaving him right by the side of the road instead of in water or deep woods was just stupid. But after the release of the AA, I've concluded that LS starts at stupid, blazes past clever at 300 mph and comes right back around to stupid, where she squarely sits. And to call another silly comedy to mind, Spaceballs, her lies go from Ludicrous...to PLAID!!!
I like how you think.

However, when you say, "I've given up trying and have just started with the premise that EVERYTHING she says is a lie and stick with what the AA and known evidence..."

I don't think everything she says is a lie. And I'm not banking yet on the AA. It was written no body affidavit. Add Jessica herself said she could not tell whether or not GS came home.

There's a little bit of truth in all her lies. For example she got lost up at Palmer, GS got cut and we bandaged it up, boards go flying out of the truck all the time etc....

Many of her words are preemptive. In other words T's pre-explaining.

My sister calls her paltering, but I call her deceptive. I would imagine though, her family/siblings etc call her brilliant. They are the ones being fooled.

One must wonder how much TS has gotten away with thru out her life.
How she just rolls lies off her sleeve on a dime and expects others to believe it is amazing. But it must have worked for her for years. What a mind! I feel like I'm watching Alice in Wonderland or something!

No,none of them depict what actually had preceded the video.
However, his breathing was very shallow consistent with injuries to chest, abdomen or some other organ. He was badly hurt.
The exact nature of his injuries at that time may never be known because he is dead and his body was not recovered for such a long long time.
I know what I saw, because I kept replaying it and I even commented on the post that it was direct evidence of child abuse.
I searched for it and I was informed that El Paso PD asked that it be removed.
I have never been able to locate it and I'll never know how they managed to remove the film bt not the vocals which in the version with film did not contain the words 'I'm bleeding' at the end. I am positive of that but it could have been a shortened version I saw.

I also doubt LS skills to remove all traces of it which suggests LE did it.
While watching it I doubted the child could possibly remain alive until morning, but he apparently did.
I think the video will re-emerge. At trial.

Did she upload it accidentally?
It's quite possible.
Did she do it to 'prove' some point?
Crazy is her middle name.

At the very least he had received a severe beating at that time and she was nervous she had gone too far... I do not believe it was the beating that led to his death because we saw him walk the next morning, apparently.
Great recall @kittythehare and thank you for sharing it with us.
e00e.png

Could she have been smoking bong hits and it got spilled on the suede couch hence the reference to smoke and a damaged couch? Would vinegar neutralize the god awful odor of bong water? It’s not as bad as cat pee but pretty awful. Hey I was 20 something once a long time ago...lol

Your post reminds us that she killed him to hide something big. The question is what?
12.gif

6173.gif

Last edited:
I like how you think.

However, when you say, "I've given up trying and have just started with the premise that EVERYTHING she says is a lie and stick with what the AA and known evidence..."

I don't think everything she says is a lie. And I'm not banking yet on the AA. It was written no body affidavit. Add Jessica herself said she could not tell whether or not GS came home.

There's a little bit of truth in all her lies. For example she got lost up at Palmer, GS got cut and we bandaged it up, boards go flying out of the truck all the time etc....

Many of her words are preemptive. In other words T's pre-explaining.

My sister calls her paltering, but I call her deceptive. I would imagine though, her family/siblings etc call her brilliant. They are the ones being fooled.

Absolutely agree! There does seem to be "just enough" truth in her lies. She's very good at what she does. When she says "she threw the blanket" and all that crap....I do believe she threw something.....AT GANNON, and then there was blood and I believe that too. She was pretty good at thinking she was one step ahead of detectives but these weren't people smitten with her, these are the MURDER POLICE and very skilled professionals.

I too have wondered if she took to drinking or to drugs. I do think she must have been seemingly loving and thoughtful for AS to have married her and for AS and LH to allow her to be a caregiver to their children. Something switched tho, at some point. If it's true that AS wanted a divorce, then I think he saw something had changed in her and he was no longer attracted. But of course, who would expect something like this would happen?
I do wonder, if there were tensions (I think so and bad tension) in the marriage, AS's mother recent visit on top of it, AS having to go away and leaving her with the kids, just made her snap. Throw alcohol or drugs in the mix and you just might get dynamite!

This. Every word of it.

Your post reminds us that she killed him to hide something big. The question is what?
12.gif

6173.gif
Good point. ^^^

My mind keeps going to 'he was killed to hide evidence of LS' abusing him' ; but maybe he found out some activity she was involved in ?
And she flipped out and beat him badly --and then (in her sick, twisted mind) "disposed" of the problem ?
Because, you know, LS can't have people knowing the truth !
Imo.

jmo

Yeah, and she always seems to be planning, right? Always thinking next step. They say most sociopaths don’t drink alcohol probably because they like to be in control and on high alert 24/7. If she was running games/scams during her 5 year marriage, which I suspect she was, she’d have to be pretty on top of things for that. Can’t slip up and get caught.

Many have posted one of her quotes: “When we came back inside from the smoke there was blood on both of us. I didn’t know what to do. I was scared I would get fussed out about it and I don’t know if he should go to the doctor. I kept trying to add the candle thing but Albert kept saying it was small and minor. I was scared the basement was smoky and when I threw the cover everything we both had blood.”

Ummm...ok...it just dawned on me, who's "the both of us" or who's "we both had blood"??

There were four people living in that house. Why is she only taking GS outside if there's smoke, why not the other two children????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members