Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Adopted and stepchildren of active-duty service members are eligible for TRICARE. Stepchildren who are not adopted by the sponsor are covered by TRICARE as long as the sponsor and the mother or father of the stepchildren stay married."

Hmmmm, it looks like HH will no longer be covered by Al's TriCare after the divorce.....another reason T was anxiously googling about finding another military man to marry, huh?
Yikes. I don't think she cares that much about her daughter.

Yep, I got that... I just didn't know why she would need to take away his Switch. @Lusitana explained... She had to come up with a reason for him to runaway. That makes sense, but did she really think that far ahead?

Something made her snap and hurt him that night and the plan was put forth and staged to make it look like Gannon's fault, because nothing is ever her fault.
That's my opinion, but it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't try to push him off and kill him while they were on the hiking trip and she knew he was going to tell on he
Okay. But was the candle incident staged solely to convince Al to agree to ground Gannon from the Switch? Thus giving a reason for Gannon to runaway? If so, that's a lot of forethought. I'm not sure LS is capable of that. I agree more with the idea that she snapped and either staged the candle incident herself for some reason, or used it as a justification for something.

I was just thinking about the GoG hike.... no way that was just a fun little outing.

I agree, somehow it ties in with her evil plotting.

"Adopted and stepchildren of active-duty service members are eligible for TRICARE. Stepchildren who are not adopted by the sponsor are covered by TRICARE as long as the sponsor and the mother or father of the stepchildren stay married."

Hmmmm, it looks like HH will no longer be covered by Al's TriCare after the divorce.....another reason T was anxiously googling about finding another military man to marry, huh?

If HH was joining the military it wouldn't matter if she was covered under AS, she would have her own TriCare.

MOO but I think the candle incident did happen, she overreacted (maybe hit him, etc.) And she probably was up all night worrying about it. Perhaps she didn't premeditate to murder him, but perhaps it got brought up again the next morning, an argument ensued and she really lost it the second time.

I'm on the fence about HH's involvement, but find it really hard to believe if she didn't at least suspect something was off with her mom and the whole situation.

Again all MOO.

MOO but I think the candle incident did happen, she overreacted (maybe hit him, etc.) And she probably was up all night worrying about it. Perhaps she didn't premeditate to murder him, but perhaps it got brought up again the next morning, an argument ensued and she really lost it the second time.

I'm on the fence about HH's involvement, but find it really hard to believe if she didn't at least suspect something was off with her mom and the whole situation.

BBM
Again all MOO.
There can be so much denial in a child about their parent(s).

Again all MOO.
I’m not even concerned about the legal aspect of her involvement, as she has plausible deniability when it comes to what her mom did. She could even claim she was in fear of her mother, and felt as if she had no choice.

But she absolutely saw things, and knows things. I have no doubt about that. She has the ability to drive the final nail in TS’ coffin, and give Gannon’s family the answers they deserve.

I think we may have clarity as to her cooperation when the preliminary hearing occurs next month.

I just hope she has done the right thing, or does do the right thing. The stakes are too high.

I’m not even concerned about the legal aspect of her involvement, as she has plausible deniability when it comes to what her mom did. She could even claim she was in fear of her mother, and felt as if she had no choice.

But she absolutely saw things, and knows things. I have no doubt about that. She has the ability to drive the final nail in TS’ coffin, and give Gannon’s family the answers they deserve.

I think we may have clarity as to her cooperation when the preliminary hearing occurs next month.

I just hope she has done the right thing, or does do the right thing. The stakes are too high.
Is June when we may get part 2 of AA from when they found gannon. I hope HH does the right thing I think she may after processing it all. It seems like HH has/had love for him. Has there been any mention of charges from the assault during transfer.

Is June when we may get part 2 of AA from when they found gannon. I hope HH does the right thing I think she may after processing it all. It seems like HH has/had love for him. Has there been any mention of charges from the assault during transfer.
The preliminary is basically an unofficial second AA. We’ll hear everything that’s in the AW, as well as plenty of evidence that we haven’t heard. We should also hear what the blood splatter expert has to say, and the results of any outstanding testing. We may also have confirmation of how he died, now that they have his body.

We haven’t heard anything about the assault during the transfer, and I couldn’t even venture a guess as to if we’ll hear about that then.

Child's last name changes after adoption.
Also, HH would have been a teenager already when AS and TS got hitched.
I actually don't think it's all that common for men to adopt teenage stepchildren.

I'd be beyond shocked if AS adopted HH.
Which is to say, I'm 99.9% confident he did not.

This wasn't exactly what you'd call a 'well-blended" family.
Clearly, there were no healthy attachments formed between the two pre-existing family units.

JMO.

I agree with you AS didn't adopt HH. But really, whether men tend to adopt step children or not, why would AS adopt HH?

Although TS and HH's dad had been divorced for 3 or so years, he died only few months before AS and TS married. HH would have been about 4 months short of turning 13 when they married. Definitely old enough to have had a real relationship with her father and so AS wouldn't likely ever be "dad" to her anyway. And adjusting to Mom's new hubby (esp after a death) would be a challenge at 13. I'm not at all sure starting the new marriage with "hey, this is your new dad, we're changing your name" would have been a good idea. Plus when they married they lived in SC. I am sure HH saw relatives from her father's side back then. Myrtle Beach SC isn't far from Robeson Co NC (less than a 2 hour drive) and we know from the obit he had a big family. So it seems to me not adopting is something the Stauch family did right. Whether the family blending was successful is really a different question.
JMO

The preliminary is basically an unofficial second AA. We’ll hear everything that’s in the AW, as well as plenty of evidence that we haven’t heard. We should also hear what the blood splatter expert has to say, and the results of any outstanding testing. We may also have confirmation of how he died, now that they have his body.

We haven’t heard anything about the assault during the transfer, and I couldn’t even venture a guess as to if we’ll hear about that then.
Wouldn't that be a separate case?

I can't recall who mentioned they believed it is a suitcase under Gannon's blanket in the picture sent to AS that Monday morning? You could be right or it could have been one of those foam wedges used in elevating a part of the body. Either one could have been staging by LS to explain her care or part of her unfolding plan for that day, his murder.

The suitcase she could have used to say Gannon was upset and had a suitcase ready to pack up and run away. A foam wedge to say she had elevated his foot due to the injury sustained the night before. It could have been the reason AS wanted a picture of Gannon that morning, proof of what story she was telling him. Either one would have worked, yet the suitcase would truly be premeditated. IMO

I can't recall who mentioned they believed it is a suitcase under Gannon's blanket in the picture sent to AS that Monday morning? You could be right or it could have been one of those foam wedges used in elevating a part of the body. Either one could have been staging by LS to explain her care or part of her unfolding plan for that day, his murder.

The suitcase she could have used to say Gannon was upset and had a suitcase ready to pack up and run away. A foam wedge to say she had elevated his foot due to the injury sustained the night before. It could have been the reason AS wanted a picture of Gannon that morning, proof of what story she was telling him. Either one would have worked, yet the suitcase would truly be premeditated. IMO

I hadn't been to this thread since before the AA came out... missed the whole thing when it did. Several days ago I began to read again and try to catch up. I finally read the AA.

I have been wondering if anyone else saw what I thought I saw (even though the photo is very dark) ... and you just answered my questions. It may yet be a or the suitcase but you have added some other very good ideas to the mix. A wedge sounds pretty good since the object I think I see does seem to taper off and be less elevated towards Gannon's sleeping form and a suitcase would, I think, be uniformly raised under the covers. It's been driving me a little bit "crazy"... but I do believe your theories have merit and I'm glad to know someone else sees something there.

I do not see his Nintendo switch or cell phone anywhere in the photo.

Last edited:
I hadn't been to this thread since before the AA came out... missed the whole thing when it did. Several days ago I began to read again and try to catch up. I finally read the AA.

I have been wondering if anyone else saw what I thought I saw (even though the photo is very dark) ... and you just answered my questions. It may yet be a or the suitcase but you have added some other very good ideas to the mix. A wedge sounds pretty good since the object I think I see does seem to taper off and be less elevated towards Gannon's sleeping form and a suitcase would, think, be uniformly raised under the covers. It's been driving me a little bit "crazy"... but I do believe your theories have merit and I'm glad to know someone else sees something there.

I do not see his Nintendo switch or cell phone anywhere in the photo.

I was trying to figure out why AS asked for a picture of him sleeping, if he hadn't, then why she sent it. The only reason I can think of is T-Spaining and that leads me to believe hiding or exploiting.

As I've said before, I know I'm in the minority re: my opinion about HH. So I won't argue my position on that general issue again.

I was away from the internet for awhile but now that I'm online again, I see HH is still a hot topic on WS just as she was when I was here last. Maybe hotter now that she's 18.

So I have a question. Do people here who think it's absolutely critical for HH to talk openly to LE or be made to suffer severe consequences think it's possible TS will walk unless HH talks? I can't imagine with even what we know now that is likely to happen (accepting, of course, that one can never be 100% sure what a jury will do.) Or is it just that people feel it's always right to talk to LE?

As I've said before, I know I'm in the minority re: my opinion about HH. So I won't argue my position on that general issue again.

I was away from the internet for awhile but now that I'm online again, I see HH is still a hot topic on WS just as she was when I was here last. Maybe hotter now that she's 18.

So I have a question. Do people here who think it's absolutely critical for HH to talk openly to LE or be made to suffer severe consequences think it's possible TS will walk unless HH talks? I can't imagine with even what we know now that is likely to happen (accepting, of course, that one can never be 100% sure what a jury will do.) Or is it just that people feel it's always right to talk to LE?

I'm on your side, IIRC, and also interested in the answer to your question. I hope a guilty verdict doesn't hang on the cooperation of HH, and I don't think it does. For her own well-being, however, I hope she's cooperating. And until I know more than I do now, I only have concern and sympathy for her. That is subject to change if she had a hand in this atrocity, beyond not immediately recognizing her mother as a monster.

I was trying to figure out why AS asked for a picture of him sleeping, if he hadn't, then why she sent it. The only reason I can think of is T-Spaining and that leads me to believe hiding or exploiting.

Sorry to be picky, but do we know she sent those morning photos to Al? IIRC, we only know they were found on her phone, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader