Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to figure out why AS asked for a picture of him sleeping, if he hadn't, then why she sent it. The only reason I can think of is T-Spaining and that leads me to believe hiding or exploiting.
possibly, he didnt trust her with him, he knew something was up

MOO but I think the candle incident did happen, she overreacted (maybe hit him, etc.) And she probably was up all night worrying about it. Perhaps she didn't premeditate to murder him, but perhaps it got brought up again the next morning, an argument ensued and she really lost it the second time.

I'm on the fence about HH's involvement, but find it really hard to believe if she didn't at least suspect something was off with her mom and the whole situation.

Again all MOO.
I believe it happened after she attacked him.

The court hearing will be interesting. If there are instances of behavior such as you describe in her past, hopefully that knowledge will be shared.
The tricky part, will the people who have knowledge be willing to give the information. IMO, her family likely won't cooperate.

One of her ex bfs and his sister said she was crazy as a loon. Maybe he’ll testify.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

It’s 100% in the public’s best interest that murdering <modsnip> stays behind bars for the absolute rest of her entire life! I could never feel more strongly about anything! This did not have to happen! Gannon is dead by her hands! I want the justice for his family they deserve.
#Here4Gannon

Last edited by a moderator:
I could care less what’s in TS’s “best interest”, my opinion, of course! It’s 100% in the public’s best interest that murdering witch stays behind bars for the absolute rest of her entire life! I could never feel more strongly about anything! This did not have to happen! Gannon is dead by her hands! I want the justice for his family they deserve.
#Here4Gannon
you misunderstood my comment, TS has a lot of family everywhere, it is in her best interest that they speak up, she needs to pay for what she has done, and if they dont and if they know more than they should they wont get away with it, they need to speak up she needs to stay behind bars forever, she will do this again

As I've said before, I know I'm in the minority re: my opinion about HH. So I won't argue my position on that general issue again.

I was away from the internet for awhile but now that I'm online again, I see HH is still a hot topic on WS just as she was when I was here last. Maybe hotter now that she's 18.

So I have a question. Do people here who think it's absolutely critical for HH to talk openly to LE or be made to suffer severe consequences think it's possible TS will walk unless HH talks? I can't imagine with even what we know now that is likely to happen (accepting, of course, that one can never be 100% sure what a jury will do.) Or is it just that people feel it's always right to talk to LE?

You can never have too much evidence, and in HH you have a person with many of the answers. The case is overwhelming, yet still weaker without her cooperation. Why take a chance? Gannon’s family deserves answers, and most importantly, justice.

What was life in the home like?

What happened on Sunday?

What did you see and hear on Monday?

What did your mom tell you in the ensuing days and weeks?

Where did you travel with her, and what did she do?

Etc, etc, etc. I have endless questions.

Gannon’s final hours were likely filled with unimaginable pain and terror. Nailing the monster who did that to him is more important than anything.

HH is not some 9 year old girl asked to testify against her evil mother, like Diane Downs’ bullet ravaged daughter Christie.

She’s an 18 year old legal adult, being asked to do one thing.

Tell the truth.

Question. When this all went down HH was a minor and I don't know if they could make her talk without her parent's or legal guardian approval. Now that she's 18 can they interrogate her for something that happened when she was minor?

I wonder what kind of scams she was running out of that house. You know she was. The whole Disney World scam screams of a teenager double dipping, using the credit card that his parents pay off every month, and asking the friends for cash, so he can spend that too. Except they don’t get enraged if their friends don’t agree to it like TS did. The online purses for sale with the tags still on, someone suggested may have been stolen. If true, I would not be surprised. There were a few banks and credit card companies on Witness List. It may be for more than just purchases used during the commission of the crime. Also remember AS in presser said, “I’ve given her more than anyone else in my life.” Must have been a lot. Why else bring that up in a press conference. I wonder what else he’s “given her” that even he doesn’t know about yet. It seems she’s been a desperado/ scammer her whole life. Ex said she was constantly on the prowl for multiple rich guys, even when he was dating her. I bet what we know is just the tip of the iceberg. And if not pertinent to the case we may never know the full scope of her scamming.

Last edited:
One of her ex bfs and his sister said she was crazy as a loon. Maybe he’ll testify.

I don't know if that sort of evidence can come in. I'm not an attorney but it seems that might be Rule 404B evidence. My understanding is that past behavior can't be used to prove the defendant probably did the crime she's currently charged with because she is "the type" to do it. But there are loopholes in the rule.

I think it would be a mistake though to try to show she was obviously nuts or clearly a criminal type in the past. Jurors could easily wonder if was so obvious and clear, why didn't AS notice? Why did he leave his children with her? And I don't think encouraging that line of thought would be useful at all.
JMO

There were burglaries the very night and before Gannon was attacked and killed. Maybe she had family in town to help her.

The burglaries I read about were almost a month prior, around Jan 3rd I believe. And they were car break-ins. Someone asked for link earlier and I found the video on YT but I m not sure you can post it here.

You can never have too much evidence, and in HH you have a person with many of the answers. The case is overwhelming, yet still weaker without her cooperation. Why take a chance? Gannon’s family deserves answers, and most importantly, justice.

What was life in the home like?

What happened on Sunday?

What did you see and hear on Monday?

What did your mom tell you in the ensuing days and weeks?

Where did you travel with her, and what did she do?

Etc, etc, etc. I have endless questions.

Gannon’s final hours were likely filled with unimaginable pain and terror. Nailing the monster who did that to him is more important than anything.

HH is not some 9 year old girl asked to testify against her evil mother, like Diane Downs’ bullet ravaged daughter Christie.

She’s an 18 year old legal adult, being asked to do one thing.

Tell the truth.
Wow. Amen MG. I was thinking of how to respond to poster. You nailed it.
HH, just tell the truth!

What happened after she attacked him? The candle incident or HH involvement.
I'm still not convinced at all that HH had any involvement btw.
At this point I think this was a one man show. jmo
Candle incident was a product of her abuse or was planted to cover the abuse. Sounded as though she was gaslighting him, the child likely had nothing to do with the candle wax situation. It's possible she was there when TS attacked him. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he knew but chose not to believe it.

I think both kids likely told AS and LH multiple stories about how LS treated them when AS wasn’t present . I think LH likely relayed those same issues to AS too.

I just think he chose to believe TS over others imo. Coupled with the fact that I bet she didn’t treat them the same when he was around. Most abusers know how to toe the line in front of others

I’m not saying AS could have ever imagined that she was capable of harming them in such a way, but I’ll guarantee here were warning signs that were ignored

jmo

How does one not know? :(

Because the abuse occurs when no one is there to witness it. Because the child is threatened with all sorts of terrible things if they speak up. So it remains a secret to the other parent. Until something happens. Until something is noticed.

Being a member here, and reading about all manner of death, kidnapping, and other mayhem, can make us very aware of the evil in the world, and we can recognize more easily those who would harm another. Most people are not like us.

Also, most manipulators are masters at using people’s (the victims) doubts and innocence against them to achieve what they want.

Several posters here have mentioned their own experiences in, first, noticing and recognizing manipulation used against them, and secondly, getting others within their sphere to understand what is happening. That isn’t easy.

We hear in many, many cases where the accused is the nicest person, wouldn’t hurt anyone, could never have done such an evil deed. The non-WS person wants to believe what they have known to be true, whether it is or not.

My DH had a relative who, early in our marriage, would make suggestive remarks to me. But the relative was so smooth and sleazy, if I said anything or repeated what had been said to me, I was taking the comment the wrong way, he didn’t mean it that way, etc. Oh yes, he did. He meant it, and ogled ever the more. Others just couldn’t see it, didn’t want to see it, didn’t believe it happened as stated. I must have “misunderstood.”

I’ve had several other experiences with manipulators, but all run along much the same line.

So, I have sympathy for AS. I’m sure LS was as smooth and sleazy as others I’ve known, and unless a person is aware of how a master manipulator works, that person can be fooled. The children in that household were no match for LS. She had all the power.

I’ve wondered if abuse was just beginning to manifest, especially if the marriage had recently become troubled. I also think that with HH on the way out the door, LS wanted to be free of children that were not her own.

Maybe AS was beginning to regret his adultery with, and subsequent marriage to LS. She knew that, and became resentful, big time. I imagine she set to work building a phalanx of supporters. She’s likely used people all of her life, has enhanced and embellished every situation she’s involved in to her benefit, and figured she could charm her way out of anything. Or play the poor me story and get support for her poor wronged self.

May justice for Gannon and his family be swift and sure.

Being a member here, and reading about all manner of death, kidnapping, and other mayhem, can make us very aware of the evil in the world, and we can recognize more easily those who would harm another. Most people are not like us.

Also, most manipulators are masters at using people’s (the victims) doubts and innocence against them to achieve what they want.

Several posters here have mentioned their own experiences in, first, noticing and recognizing manipulation used against them, and secondly, getting others within their sphere to understand what is happening. That isn’t easy.

We hear in many, many cases where the accused is the nicest person, wouldn’t hurt anyone, could never have done such an evil deed. The non-WS person wants to believe what they have known to be true, whether it is or not.

My DH had a relative who, early in our marriage, would make suggestive remarks to me. But the relative was so smooth and sleazy, if I said anything or repeated what had been said to me, I was taking the comment the wrong way, he didn’t mean it that way, etc. Oh yes, he did. He meant it, and ogled ever the more. Others just couldn’t see it, didn’t want to see it, didn’t believe it happened as stated. I must have “misunderstood.”

I’ve had several other experiences with manipulators, but all run along much the same line.

So, I have sympathy for AS. I’m sure LS was as smooth and sleazy as others I’ve known, and unless a person is aware of how a master manipulator works, that person can be fooled. The children in that household were no match for LS. She had all the power.

I’ve wondered if abuse was just beginning to manifest, especially if the marriage had recently become troubled. I also think that with HH on the way out the door, LS wanted to be free of children that were not her own.

Maybe AS was beginning to regret his adultery with, and subsequent marriage to LS. She knew that, and became resentful, big time. I imagine she set to work building a phalanx of supporters. She’s likely used people all of her life, has enhanced and embellished every situation she’s involved in to her benefit, and figured she could charm her way out of anything. Or play the poor me story and get support for her poor wronged self.

Very good post.

If, as Hope suggests, this was not about rage but just straight up hate, it really makes you wonder if she’s done something like this before. She’s got an insane rap sheet for a supposedly “educated” female her age. Anything's possible.

Last edited:

Very well stated! Thank you, @windrower. LS is a dangerous woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader