Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I found it in the AA. She told Albert that her blood would be found in the corner (where most of the blood actually was) after she and Gannon had been anally penetrated with an object and she had been tied up. In this version, Eguardo was hiding in the house when LE was there that night.

She also told the homeowner that when she and Gannon got back inside (from the fire) they had blood all over and the blankets around them. That was when she said she threw the blankets over the fire.

It's hard to keep her stories straight. She has the mentality of a four year old child, but with sick sexual fantasies.

Imo

Wait, wait WAIT a minute!
How did I miss THAT detail?
She actually said, at some point, that eggwardo was INSIDE THE HOUSE while police were there?

Is that in the AA?

Reviewing Spencer Wilson's tweets about the vehicles out of frame during the Cousin It interview, he specifically said the car she was in was a little car, a small 4-door car.

Isn't the Altima a mid-size car?

eta: Reaching... I know, but not much left to go on here.
It is not reaching ;), you are correct the Nissan Altima was part of the caravan lineup during the infamous Cousin It interview.

Another poster said the car was returned to COS Feb. 1 but later clarified it was speculation. I thought I had missed something in the AA. o_O

The AA said it was rented by the Aunt and used by LS the 30th - 1st. I was trying to get to the bottom of when the car was returned or kept and utilized by others after Feb. 1. Interesting Spencer states the Aunt was driving at interview. :)

I realize I'm several pages behind, but in re. to mattress protectors.... We've bought new mattresses for our boys within the past few years. At the time of the sale we were also sold mattress protectors and told the warranty on the mattress would be voided if the protector was not used. Our oldest boy is 13. We still have them on the beds because... Why not? None of our children have accidents any more but you really just never know.

Puke happens!

It is not reaching ;), you are correct the Nissan Altima was part of the caravan lineup during the infamous Cousin It interview.

Another poster said the car was returned to COS Feb. 1 but later clarified it was speculation. I thought I had missed something in the AA. o_O

The AA said it was rented by the Aunt and used by LS the 30th - 1st. I was trying to get to the bottom of when the car was returned or kept and utilized by others after Feb. 1. Interesting Spencer states the Aunt was driving at interview. :)

If it is the same car (I am not convinced that it is), they likely returned it to the airport and swapped for a different vehicle sometime on Saturday 2/1. The alternative is that they drove straight through and returned it before Saturday midnight. It is possible I guess with 3 drivers if they headed to Pensacola (21 hours) and LS used it to dump GS before they returned it and then finished the trip all together in the moving van with no Gannon.

I checked the Colorado Springs airport car rentals to find 'after hours' but it looks like they are all open from 6am to 12 am midnight. So they would have to drop it off after midnight Friday for it to show up as returned on 2/1.

Hah, @GordianKnot, you nailed it again .... Post of the day/week/probably even month!!!!:p:p:p

Since @MassGuy struggles with changing his socks on a daily basis, he may struggle in other "areas" as well. We would really appreciate some firsthand, high-quality education to expand our minds... :rolleyes:

Just chiming in that I, for one, would be okay with @MassGuy keeping this particular information to himself. I overshare, but even I know there's a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Keep it to yourself, MG. Please, please, keep it to yourself.

She actually said, at some point, that eggwardo was INSIDE THE HOUSE while police were there?

Is that in the AA?
BBM:

Yes.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Stauch FINAL redacted 040120.pdf

Page 26, Item #162, Story #1.

I'm not sure whether it was Eguardo or QB that was in the house in that version, but given the fact that Eguardo doesn't exist and QB was a name she pulled off of a google search, it hardly matters which fictitious rapist she named in that account.

TS appears to adopt a "Go Big or Go Home" mentality when it comes to her lies.
Her stories beggar belief.

She might as well have claimed that Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and Porky Pig gang-raped her.

Moron.

JMO.

Last edited:

MOO is it likely she kept the rental and drove to SC via FL in it.
The other scenarios if she returned it Feb 1 is she rented another car, went in someone elses car, or went in the truck.

I am leaning towards TS (the baseballer) lost her temper and launched something at gannon sunday night.
a coffee mug keeps coming to mind.

a very big asset to LE is the Stauches were the first tenants in that brand new house.

any chips/marks in the plaster board are relevant and from their tenancy.o_O

its hard to get past her t splanning away that her blood will be found.
don't people realise when they stab someone they usually cut themselves too??
its a disturbing add on from her to think about.
how else does one draw blood from themselves while murdering someone......
stabbing or glass /ceramic shattering is all that I can come up with.

moo

yep there's still a lot the doesn't fully all fit together bc we know some key details but not exactly how they all fit together. And on top of that there were many details missing, some that were not yet known and some that prosecutors were likely holding back that weren't included in the original AA

Blood evidence in the house found in various locations, what was the quantity and placement of it in the bedroom. Was it absolutely fatal? I believe when the original AA was written that investigators believed that it likely was. But do they still feel that way?

Whats the significance of the bedding? Was the bedding that was shown in the Monday morning photos the same bedding that was on the bed the previous day? And what did T do with the bedding that was likely missing? Why was the bed moved away from the wall?

How does the suede couch come into play? Was there blood on it from an attack the previous night?

Was the candle incident used to try to conceal blood evidence? Or did it really occur and that's what lead to initial rage by T. I do believe LE has those answers.

A bloody sock and piece of particle board found some 40 miles away

3 weapons mentioned in the AA knife, blunt object, firearm

We know nothing about the condition of GS body, although I expect it contained a wealth of evidence.
Additionally I do have a strong feeling that after they found GS body that certain evidence was likely discovered that changed some of the previous details of the case that investigators initially laid out in the original AA

The lengths that T was apparently willing to go to try to conceal and alter evidence in this case, shows that she was willing to do whatever it took. Retrieving a victims body after they had already been deceased for a few days and driving it across country alone puts her into the same company of a select few.

Obviously many of these questions we don't yet have answers to but I do believe that LE does now.

I do think when all the evidence is laid out and put in a chronological order I think the picture it paints is going to be even more horrific then we could have ever imagined.

BBM:

Yes.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Stauch FINAL redacted 040120.pdf

I'm not sure whether it was Eguardo or QB that was in the house in that version, but given the fact that Eguardo doesn't exist and QB was a name she pulled off of a google search, I suppose it hardly matters.

TS appears to adopt a "Go Big or Go Home" mentality to her lies.

She might as well have claimed that Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and Porky Pig gang-raped her.

Moron.

JMO.

The never ending changing of stories from TS is probably not even over yet. I think we will hear a couple more stories from her and her defense team during the trial.

There are 4 different ones from her so far that I recall.

The first one I remember was that he had gone to a friend's house and had not returned. That somehow morphed into him running away. The problem she had with the running away lie is she had forgotten that in order for someone to run away, there is usually a reason and that pointed to something she would have done to cause him to run away and be scared of her, so she couldnt have that as she is always innocent in everything so she had to somehow blame his running away on something he did which made him want to run away. That was an epic fail as she tried to provide a reason for him running away using the candle incident. Even AS said that it was "minor" and so AS didnt even believe he would run away for that.

Then when LE finally got ahold of her came the Eguardo rape lie which morphed into the Quincy rape lie or visa versa.

I am betting there will be at least a couple more stories from her before this is over.

The only story everyone is really interested in is the truth and unfortunately we wont ever get that from her. Because remember first and foremost, she is never guilty of anything (sarcastic).

I haven't posted much lately but have tried to stay up to date.

It's possible I missed something but was it ever confirmed HH was receiving SS survivor's benefits?
@Ontario Mom I haven't posted much lately as well, but just so happened to notice your response to my post.

NO, there was no confirmation of HH receiving SS survivor's benefits available to post on WB. As stated in my post, it was "My guess" that TS received them for HH as a result of her biological father's death occurring before HH turned 18.

It seems that you missed Seattle1's post which made the same statement, but you chose mine to call out for a confirmation ??? I guess I'm the lucky one, LOL! :D
I included the link for you.

Receiving SS survivor's benefits is not specific to the case, but a matter of common knowledge when a minor's parent is deceased. It falls along the same principle of guessing that HH had a driver's license because its common knowledge that she needed one to drive.

I replied to a post asking if AS adopted HH. Since I had no direct confirmation, I offered "My guess" as a reply. But now that I think about it, any response to that question would be without a confirmation (and there were several). Also, my guess is that when a minor receiving SS survivor benefits is adopted, they lose their eligibility. You can locate that information on the SSA's site as well.

Found Deceased - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

Parents and Guardians | Social Security Administration

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10085.pdf

Benefits Planner: Survivors | If You Are The Survivor | Social Security Administration

ETA: clarity :cool:

Last edited:
BBM:

Yes.

I'm not sure whether it was Eguardo or QB that was in the house in that version, but given the fact that Eguardo doesn't exist and QB was a name she pulled off of a google search, it hardly matters which fictitious rapist she named in that account.

TS appears to adopt a "Go Big or Go Home" mentality to her lies.

Moron.

JMO.

HA

Apparently the Rape allegation has been a staple for T in this case and in the past when she gets put in a tough spot.

I'm a victim I was raped why are you even questioning me on this?!? You have no idea what I have been through!

She's truly a detectives dream interview. She so much wants to be believed that if she was telling the story and not getting the reaction that she was looking for she'd just keep talking.

I bet they didn't even have to say much, just not give any sympathy. On the setup phone calls from AS to TS I'll almost guarantee they told him listen, just keep her talking don't give her any indication whether you believe her or not just let her talk. She's always the victim and always has been, just ask her.....of course I'd rather just stuff MG's sock in her mouth

Last edited:
MOO is it likely she kept the rental and drove to SC via FL in it.
The other scenarios if she returned it Feb 1 is she rented another car, went in someone elses car, or went in the truck.
I agree with your theory. Kept. Why return unless aunt insisted. She has a car in another persons name.....

If she has moved the body/evidence in this car. I don't think she would want it returned in Colorado Springs.

I am sure other rental cars/vehicles will come into play as well.

Last edited:
I agree with your theory. Kept. Why return unless aunt insisted. She has a car in another persons name.....

If she has moved the body/evidence in this car. I don't think she would want it returned in Colorado Springs.

I am sure other rental cars/vehicles will come into play as well.

The vehicle movements in this case are extremely hard to keep straight, simply because there are so many of them coming and going within the time frame of his disappearance.

I'm hoping that someone who's really good with logistics here will take a stab at developing a vehicle timeline with accompanying map showing all of the different vehicles, including all rentals, AS's truck, TS's Tiguan, HH's car, etc. and their known movements on different dates as noted in the AA.

I'm sure that all of these different vehicles moving all over the place is part of what LE meant when they described this case as being a very complicated puzzle.

A major goal of TS's endless string of lies and deceptive actions is to create as much chaos and confusion as possible around whatever truth she's trying to conceal.

It's like when you get a ball of string that's all knotted up that you can't untangle, so you lose patience, throw up your hands and toss it down.

I think TS uses this exact strategy to wear down her opponents. It's a battle of attrition.

From probably a young age, people around her have likely made a habit of choosing the path of least resistance when it comes to her unending string of obvious lies.

It's easier to just cave and say, "Whatever, T" than it is to challenge or confront her about her fabrications.
She's not one who responds to correction or confrontation well.
Obviously.

TS has no doubt learned that projectile word vomiting is an effective way for her to win battles.

TS was counting on that strategy working for her with LE.

She miscalculated.

She didn't realize that LE was willing to expend as much time and patience as was necessary to untangle all those absurd, convoluted lies until they had unravelled the truth of what happened to Gannon.

JMO.

Last edited:
The vehicle movements in this case are extremely hard to keep straight, simply because there are so many of them coming and going within the time frame of his disappearance.

I'm hoping that someone who's really good with logistics here will take a stab at developing a vehicle timeline with accompanying map showing all of the different vehicles, including all rentals, AS's truck, TS's Tiguan, HH's car, etc. and their known movements on different dates as noted in the AA.

I'm sure that all of these different vehicles moving all over the place is part of what LE meant when they described this case as being a very complicated puzzle.

A major goal of TS's endless string of lies and deceptive actions is to create as much chaos and confusion as possible around whatever truth she's trying to conceal.

It's like when you get a ball of string that's all knotted up that you can't untangle, so you lose patience, throw up your hands and toss it down.

I think TS uses this exact strategy to wear down her opponents. It's a battle of attrition.

From probably a young age, people around her have likely made a habit of choosing the path of least resistance when it comes to her and her obvious lies.

It's easier to just cave and say, "Whatever, T" than it is to challenge or confront her about her fabrications.
She's not one who responds to correction or confrontation well.
Obviously.

TS has no doubt learned that projectile word vomiting is an effective way for her to win battles.

TS was counting on that strategy working for her with LE.

She miscalculated.

She didn't realize that LE was willing to expend as much time and patience as necessary to keep working at all those convoluted lies until they had unravelled the truth of what happened to Gannon.

JMO.

JMO
Yes, you nailed it with her.

She knows the reactions she previously got from others when she would use certain excuses. Throwing in vomiting immediately causes us to remember how awful it is to get to the point where we vomit so she knows it invokes feelings of sorrow for anyone in that condition.

Its the same pattern with her excuses about being raped. She knew that would make LE be cautious and lighten up with her during the interrogation.

She is a pro at manipulating others. That is one fact we have established for sure.

It was after the autopsy complete that the DA amended the criminal complaint to include that LS murdered GS after deliberation, and to also add 8 counts of "Crime of Violence." (If convicted, "Crime of Violence" charges are used as sentence enhancers).

I don't know if they typically amend the arrest affidavit after the complaint is amended. I think we'll learn a big chunk of what's missing from the AA at June's preliminary hearing.

Relative to the "Crimes of Violence" charges, there's a separate count for the firearm, blunt object, and knife, or sharp object each in the charges filed against LS.

The statute requires each deadly weapon listed in the criminal complaint whether they apply or not. I recall the DA's spokesperson explaining at the presser that the charges did not necessarily mean that all three weapons were used to kill GS.

I hope the statute is better explained or made clear at the preliminary hearing.

MOO
BBM

I'm almost positive this isn't true FWIW. There's a nearly infinite number of things that could qualify as deadly weapons. The Colorado Criminal Code defines a 'deadly weapon' this way:

So poison would qualify. A car would qualify. A bomb would qualify, etc. But none of those are listed in the complaint. Which means they listed the three they did for a reason. I guess it could be some prosecutorial strategy where they're sure she used one of those 3 weapons but aren't sure which one, and they're going to let the jury decide. But I think it's a lot more likely that they have evidence supporting all 3.

I can't help but wonder if TS would have ended up murdering someone else thru all of this, had she not been arrested. You know, someone who she felt would be a threat to her, who was questioning her, or who seemed to know too much.

BBM

I'm almost positive this isn't true FWIW. There's a nearly infinite number of things that could qualify as deadly weapons. The Colorado Criminal Code defines a 'deadly weapon' this way:

So poison would qualify. A car would qualify. A bomb would qualify, etc. But none of those are listed in the complaint. Which means they listed the three they did for a reason. I guess it could be some prosecutorial strategy where they're sure she used one of those 3 weapons but aren't sure which one, and they're going to let the jury decide. But I think it's a lot more likely that they have evidence supporting all 3.
What’s interesting though, is those 3 weapons/means were listed in the AA in regards to the blood splatter on the walls.

They didn’t have the final report yet from the blood splatter expert, but he told them the blood could be explained by any of those weapons, or a combination of them.

That’s why I’m still skeptical, as they listed all 3 and then charged for all 3 after Gannon’s body was found.

Attachments

• 4864D0ED-CF77-4FE5-B3E3-8076893CD042.jpeg
    4864D0ED-CF77-4FE5-B3E3-8076893CD042.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 11

Is that in the AA?
Yes, that was the first story she told AS in a tapped phone conversation. She said she tried to signal to LE that he was hiding. She must have figured out it was not quite believable, so she switched to the Quincy Brown story, which in one version she described him following her from Petco and laying down in the road in front of her car and forcing her to stop and take him back to her house to rape her.

I'm not sure if that was before or after the story of Gannon falling off his bike and hitting his head.

I can just imagine Albert trying to act normal and keep her talking. He probably said something like, "oh, wow, really? That's horrible, we should tell the police about this guy!"

Then she probably said, "No way, the police don't believe anything I told them. They're trying to frame me."

I wonder if during any of their conversations she said, "I just hope they find him," or that she hoped he was okay. Probably not. I hope one day we get to hear the conversation.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member