Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised he knew about the vinegar as well! So I had asked my husband, also being career military, if he knew how much vinegar we had and he said no but he did know where it was ..and that surprised me because it wasn't with any cleaning supplies and he normally doesn't know where anything is even if he put it there the week before.
Anyhow, I was thinking AS might know that about the vinegar because they had 2 dogs and maybe he used it to help clean/deodorize the carpet if they made a mess. IIRC his divorce filing included the return of one of the dogs. TS doesn't seem like the type that would be nice to dogs ..maybe she made the deal with him that he would be the one (or GS) to care for the newer pup.
It could be as simple as that.

Thanks. I had read that: utilized by LS during those dates.

I was not sure if we actually knew when and where the rental was returned or if it was actually utilized by others beyond those dates.
I think we assumed that if she rented the sedan for LS and she (LS) left town on 2/1 that it was returned to the rental agency. I think I read the COS airport here but that could have been speculation.

It was noted on the AA that Gannon's bed was away from the wall, especially the head area, where it is usually pressed against it. It looks like Gannon's bed is one of those metal framed ones with slates. We have one that I ordered from Walmart a few years back for my grandson. The bed sits a bit higher than a normal frame one that you would use a boxspring with. I also ordered a bunkie board for the frame to support the mattress. But with a lot of movement, jumping around etc, it causes the mattress to slide slightly to the side away from the wall. Maybe that's what happened here.
I'm thinking before they left that Monday AM the bed was made but the mattress didn't get pushed back into it's normal position against the wall. If I compare the bed sheet in the photos from AA it appears to be same pattern..( which may or may not be the same 54b). Is it possible when they returned, Gannon went back to the basement where TS fatally injured a terrified Gannon leaned up against his bedroom wall causing the blood spatter ..he then fell over to the side where blood saturated the carpet? Because the bed was made, only the top bedding and pillow was soiled. Just one of many theories (since there's a lot we don't know yet), that is if he was killed in the home. I'm still not sure if he came home or not. (moo)
We have one of those metal frame beds. They are very light and the whole bed can slide over the floor easily. I think in order to punish / forcibly wake him, she might have kicked / pushed the bed hard against the wall, sending Gannon headfirst into the wall. If she did it too hard she could have caused a significant head injury that tends to bleed a lot and would explain some blood spatter. That could have set the whole murder scenario in motion as Gannon wasn't going to not tell on her and she couldn't take him to the hospital without doctors calling the police.

I still think the multiple rape story could be pre-exsplaining an internal injury from a sexual assault that would have let to a lot of bleeding as well.

Regardless, I don't think Gannon returned home from the drive that Monday.

You may be right. I read whatever it was here on WS or in the MSM as I don't read any SM like FB. And I am sure I am not remembering it from the CrimeOnline interview. It was much much earlier than that.
I will see if I can find where I read it.
FYI - Crimeonline is dated Feb 29 if you are searching MSM. More important is that topic is approved for thread discussion which I think was the point.

I was surprised he knew about the vinegar as well! So I had asked my husband, also being career military, if he knew how much vinegar we had and he said no but he did know where it was ..and that surprised me because it wasn't with any cleaning supplies and he normally doesn't know where anything is even if he put it there the week before.
Anyhow, I was thinking AS might know that about the vinegar because they had 2 dogs and maybe he used it to help clean/deodorize the carpet if they made a mess. IIRC his divorce filing included the return of one of the dogs. TS doesn't seem like the type that would be nice to dogs ..maybe she made the deal with him that he would be the one (or GS) to care for the newer pup.
As for the baking soda and vinegar....

In my line of work, Ive been called to clean up blood.
I'd say about-half dozen times. I've never used vin/soda. I use peroxide/dawn solution.

I've also had to use my luminol/black light to find the blood. But I also use my light to make sure I got every drop of blood cleaned.

Vin/soda I use for hard calcium deposits and lime, but never blood.

When did she tell LE that "her blood would be found in the mix?" I don't recall any mention of her blood being found at the crime scene or anything in regard to her telling investigators that she left blood behind or was wounded in such a way that her blood would be found mixed with Gannon's blood.

She may have made up stories to explain why her blood 'may have been found,' but I don't remember her specifically telling LE that her blood would be found at the crime scene or in any of the vehicles used to carry out the crime.

Imo

I think it was when she said she threw the blankets on the fire and there were blisters and they were both bleeding. I’m not exactly sure, but I’ve seen it posted in here a few times.

So very true. That's why her story of Eguardo raping Gannon is worrisome Why would she bother to throw that in, ya know?
The gate. .another strange rambling by T.
We will never know so many things we are wondering. Only she will ever know the truth and she will never admit nor tell the true facts of what occurred, ever.
Haunting-
She would be best served to just plead guilty and spend the rest of her miserable life BSing with other Felons. She can make up all the lies she wants about her life to her fellow lifers, but , at the end of the day all she is just a child-murderer.

Oh, Ann Rule, how we miss you and your dogged determination to dig out the details concerning these criminals!

I do hope someone other than T or a family member writes a book that gets us somewhat close to the truth,

As for the baking soda and vinegar....

In my line of work, Ive been called to clean up blood.
I'd say about-half dozen times. I've never used vin/soda. I use peroxide/dawn solution.

I've also had to use my luminol/black light to find the blood. But I also use my light to make sure I got every drop of blood cleaned.

Vin/soda I use for hard calcium deposits and lime, but never blood.

Thank you @Warwick7 for confirming your own experience.

I think everybody's had to clean a bloodstain before and I was only familiar with peroxide and cold water.

I thought perhaps vinegar and soda were known to all and I missed it!

And next time I'll add Dawn with peroxide - thank you. :)

IANAG (I Am Not A Guy), so I can't really speak to whether and/or when boys have the plastic protective covers removed from their beds.

Fortunately, I know just the person to ask!

@MassGuy.
You're no doubt going to be able to speak to this.
When did your mom remove the pee-pee protector from your bed?

I'm sorry, I just realized, I shouldn't assume anything.

IF the cover has in fact been removed from your bed now, how old were you when was it taken off?

And whatever the answer, just remember: No shame.
Accidents happen.

TIA.

JMO.

Hah, @GordianKnot, you nailed it again .... Post of the day/week/probably even month!!!!:p:p:p

Since @MassGuy struggles with changing his socks on a daily basis, he may struggle in other "areas" as well. We would really appreciate some firsthand, high-quality education to expand our minds... :rolleyes:

In MSM, I am seeing:

Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline that Gannon took ADHD medication and prescription medication for IBS issues.

Gannon Stauch: Search crew digs through snow as desperate search for missing Colorado boy continues

and this:

"I'm begging, I'm pleading, if anybody has any type of lead, put yourself in my situation," his mother, Landen Hiott, said. She begged everyone to stay vigilant, as Gannon requires special medication.

Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

I totally believe that! Preemies unfortunately have a significantly increased risk of developing IBS when compared to normal birth weight babies.

Let me back that up by some science...

"Babies weighing less than the standard weight seem to be at significantly greater risk of developing irritable bowel syndrome or IBS."

Restricted Fetal Growth Increases Risk Of Irritable Bowel Syndrome

"These individuals had a 2.4-fold increased risk of developing IBS in adulthood than those with a birth weight of 2,500 grams or more."

IBS: Genetics vs Environment | Gastrointestinal Society

IANAG (I Am Not A Guy), so I can't really speak to whether and/or when boys have the plastic protective covers removed from their beds.

Fortunately, I know just the person to ask!

@MassGuy.
You're no doubt going to be able to speak to this.
When did your mom remove the pee-pee protector from your bed?

I'm sorry, I just realized, I shouldn't assume anything.

IF the cover has in fact been removed from your bed now, how old were you when was it taken off?

And whatever the answer, just remember: No shame.
Accidents happen.

TIA.

JMO.
Also just to let you know, lots of young boys, AND girls, do have night time bladder problems. There should be NO shame in that. People shouldn't be teased about it.

Also just to let you know, lots of young boys, AND girls, do have night time bladder problems. There should be NO shame in that. People shouldn't be teased about it.

Oh, trust me: I know.

If I actually believed MassGuy still had any issues with bedwetting, I'd never tease him about it.

On account of, we all know how sensitive MassGuy is!
He still hasn't completely gotten over the time I made fun of his mullet.
The fact that those went out in the 90s, notwithstanding.

If I actually believed MassGuy still had any issues with bedwetting, I'd never tease him about it.

@GordianKnot... Did he tell you that he is growing a rattail? He figured it's next best thing after a mullet...

upload_2020-5-4_22-39-47.gif

Consider yourself lucky that I can’t find an entry for “Gordian Knot” in the phone book.

Crime Online Exclusive: Man Breaks into Woman’s house, Wets Her Bed.

Hah, @GordianKnot, you nailed it again .... Post of the day/week/probably even month!!!!:p:p:p

Since @MassGuy struggles with changing his socks on a daily basis, he may struggle in other "areas" as well. We would really appreciate some firsthand, high-quality education to expand our minds... :rolleyes:

I smell (no pun intended) a thread clean up coming so that group of clever pee-posts will be flushed (again, no pun intended)!

Last edited:
Child's last name changes after adoption.
Also, HH would have been a teenager already when AS and TS got hitched.
I actually don't think it's all that common for men to adopt teenage stepchildren.

I'd be beyond shocked if AS adopted HH.
Which is to say, I'm 99.9% confident he did not.

This wasn't exactly what you'd call a 'well-blended" family.
Clearly, there were no healthy attachments formed between the two pre-existing family units.

JMO.
Plus there's usually Social Security and healthcare available if a parent passes away.

Thank you @Warwick7 for confirming your own experience.

I think everybody's had to clean a bloodstain before and I was only familiar with peroxide and cold water.

I thought perhaps vinegar and soda were known to all and I missed it!

And next time I'll add Dawn with peroxide - thank you. :)
2/3 hydrogen peroxide and 1/3 dawn
Blot, don't scrub. Blot blot blot...
:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads