Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could she have moved the body to Florida by herself? To be fair, if someone else moved the body then she would have talked and talked and talked already.

Only if she has one more vehicle than what was listed or some of the relatives that Spencer saw found other ways to leave the state.

She could have driven the moving van all by herself, but that would make the sedan rather crowded. It's possible though that the young man involved bailed, in which case, sure, should have driven it to Florida.

I wonder at what point she then separated herself from the rest of her caravan? "Going to FL to watch racing"?

^^sbm

I'm not sure there's been any confirmation of sheets missing from the house, right? We know LS said she cleaned up the rape scene so I suppose that could include she laundered the sheets and investigators took them for lab testing.

I'm just happy that three kinds of stupid LS already painted herself in a tiny box with her statements prior to her arrest.

Sorry, I don't remember who to credit for LS label three kinds of stupid !

MOO

BBM:

On Page 7, Item 54b of the AA, LE talks about "missing bedding."

"Bedding" is a nebulous term, though.

LE did not specifically identify which items are missing from the bed.

It sounds like the sheets are an unknown.
While the comforter/coverlet is something AS would probably be able to verify as being the one normally on Gannon's bed, I suspect he may have been unable to help LE as far as knowing whether or not any bedsheets were missing.

JMO.

Last edited:
I don't remember seeing it reported anywhere in MSM or the AA that GS had GI issues, though.

I think that's coming from SM, i.e., it's an unsubstantiated rumor.

If there IS an MSM source for that claim that he had GI issues, I'd love to see that link, though, because it would provide some basis for that type of speculation.

JMO.
The reason LS gave for GS staying out of school was stomach issues and his fear of having an accident at school.

I recall GS first stated they had a doctor's appointment Monday morning, then it was a nurse consult, then it was she had to pick up Rx. I don't recall it actually stated that GS had a diagnosed GI issue.

I remember after the Sheriff's office announced GS status change to 'missing and endangered,' they included that GS was also on medication as a reason for the new status. I think that's about the time there was speculation the Rx caused his stomach issues. I do know that SO (and AS) refused to name the Rx prescribed to GS. To my knowledge, it's still not been identified in MSM.

MOO

ETA: GI issues reported by LS to Crimeonline.

Police listed Gannon as a runaway on January 27, but it was quickly changed to “endangered” and missing, given the weather, his age, and medication needs. Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline that Gannon took ADHD medication and prescription medication for IBS issues.

Gannon Stauch: Search crew digs through snow as desperate search for missing Colorado boy continues

Last edited:
The reason LS gave for GS staying out of school was stomach issues and his fear of having an accident at school.

I recall GS first stated they had a doctor's appointment Monday morning, then it was a nurse consult, then it was she had to pick up Rx. I don't recall it actually stated that GS had a diagnosed GI issue.

I remember after the Sheriff's office announced GS status change to 'missing and endangered,' they included that GS was also on medication as a reason for the new status. I think that's about the time there was speculation the Rx caused his stomach issues. I do know that SO (and AS) refused to name the Rx prescribed to GS. To my knowledge, it's still not been identified in MSM.

MOO

Didn't GS's mother or grandmother say he had chronic "stomach problems?" I know we have speculated he might having been a preemie. But I thought there was some basis for that belief. I don't think we've ever been told details or specific medication types other than he was on some sort of medication for something per the sheriff's office.
JMO

The interview in which she recounted the rape, was done two days after the murder. So she couldn’t have been referring to anyone who may have helped her with that aspect.
I can't remember all the allegations against Quincy Brown but didn't they include that he kidnapped GS earlier Monday? Again, there's that tiny box LS painted for herself when GS was no longer kidnapped but rapped with her at the house.

Last edited:
BBM:

While the comforter/coverlet is something AS would probably be able to verify as being the one normally on Gannon's bed, I suspect he may have been unable to help LE as far as knowing whether or not any bedsheets were missing.

JMO.

I was surprised though, that AS knew there was about a half a bottle of vinegar left in the gallon jug at home before he left the house for the weekend. I'm sure there's any number of explanations but I've never known a guy who could say how many rolls of toilet paper are left in the closet, much less how much vinegar's in a bottle! But, he's been in the military for a good length of time and I believe military members are trained to pay close attention to details so I shouldn't generalize and make assumptions.

Didn't GS's mother or grandmother say he had chronic "stomach problems?" I know we have speculated he might having been a preemie. But I thought there was some basis for that belief. I don't think we've ever been told details or specific medication types other than he was on some sort of medication for something per the sheriff's office.
JMO
If true, I believe this info may have been attributed to SM and therefore not reported here. Reading your post, I do vaguely recall this.

ETA: LS is the one that made the comment about GS and IBS to Crimeonline. Others may have but LS stated this to MSM.

Gannon Stauch: Search crew digs through snow as desperate search for missing Colorado boy continues

Last edited:
BBM:

JMO.
It's common to have more than one set of matching sheets but not as common to have more than one bedspread or comforter that matches.
LE indicated that they were unable to find any of the bedding during approximately five searches.
Does that mean that they never found any of the bedding that was there on Monday or they just can't find the sheets and bedding they believe to have been removed and replaced by the time they got there?

Imo

JMO
I’ve never heard that information except from T herself and her social media cronies, but it’s possible I may have missed it. If you can find an msm link it would be greatly appreciated

Sorry off topic....

But... as ZoriahNZ said - Troconis HAS been charged - from my notes:

arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19).
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19).
*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20).

Lots of charges...

Forgive me but I was being sardonic and having a bit of fun.

I've spent lots of mental energy despising Ms. Michelle and expect that when her parents have spent all their ill-gotten gains on attorneys she'll plead to something as I hope T will.

Last edited:
I can't remember all the allegations about Quincy Brown but didn't they include that he kidnapped GS earlier Monday? Again, there's that tiny box LS painted for herself when GS was no longer kidnapped but rapped with her at the house.
Yes. In one of the stories, Gannon was apparently riding his bike on the highway (as one does), and fell off and hit his head. Quincy just happened to be driving by, and kidnapped Gannon. Amazingly, his driver apparently gave his name to TS - “Terrance.”

If you are a suspect in a crime and your story changes, you are in huge trouble. Each one of her accounts is absurd, and when viewed as a whole, well, a jury could convict her on that alone.

Attachments

• C5AA5A0C-8C3A-48A2-9220-5E598A838668.jpeg
    C5AA5A0C-8C3A-48A2-9220-5E598A838668.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 26
Sorry off topic....

But... as ZoriahNZ said - Troconis HAS been charged - from my notes:

arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19).
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19).
*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20).

Lots of charges...

Sardonic comment alert! But thanks.

MemPat knows Troconis has been charged. MemPat was responding to a comment I made so, seen in that context, you will understand MemPat's comment was meant to be ironic in nature. I was the one who stated that I hadn't followed the case past a certain point but, the last I knew, she had not been charged with anything.
(Yes, I started the OT mess.... :oops:)
Well, it was kind of fun to revisit the case and reassure myself that Michelle is still facing the long arm of the law!

Only if she has one more vehicle than what was listed or some of the relatives that Spencer saw found other ways to leave the state.

She could have driven the moving van all by herself, but that would make the sedan rather crowded. It's possible though that the young man involved bailed, in which case, sure, should have driven it to Florida.

I wonder at what point she then separated herself from the rest of her caravan? "Going to FL to watch racing"?
Yes - I agree there would have to be more vehicles than identified because we know that the sedan rented by her aunt was returned to COS on Saturday and not driven to SC/Florida.

Yes. In one of the stories, Gannon was apparently riding his bike on the highway (as one does), and fell off and hit his head. Quincy just happened to be driving by, and kidnapped Gannon. Amazingly, his driver apparently gave his name to TS - “Terrance.”

If you are a suspect in a crime and your story changes, you are in huge trouble. Each one of her accounts is absurd, and when viewed as a whole, well, a jury could convict her on that alone.

But, there is some truth in there, I believe. Credit where credit is due. TS didn't say Gannon got his foot caught in the bike chain or scraped the palms of his hands on the road. But, he suffered a head injury.... how interesting and very sad.

I’ve never heard that information except from T herself and her social media cronies, but it’s possible I may have missed it. If you can find an msm link it would be greatly appreciated
I don't have a link, but I'm pretty sure Gannon's mom acknowledged that the meds he took for his ADHD caused stomach problems, such as constipation.
There is also research that suggests children with ADHD often have stomach issues, even without meds.

I think that Gannon's symptoms or problems associated with his diagnosis may have been a burden to TS, and she resented having to deal with it.

Imo

But, there is some truth in there, I believe. Credit where credit is due. TS didn't say Gannon got his foot caught in the bike chain or scraped the palms of his hands on the road. But, he suffered a head injury.... how interesting and very sad.
Funny enough, she claimed to have hit her head twice during the rape by Eguardo.

Then it’s Gannon who hit his head. So head injuries were clearly on her mind.

Yes - I agree there would have to be more vehicles than identified because we know that the sedan rented by her aunt was returned to COS on Saturday and not driven to SC/Florida.

And, that's assuming that everyone seen at the vehicles on Cousin It Day actually joined the caravan to drive to SC. We really have no way of knowing how many of those people may not have gone on that trip at all... or do we? Some may have only been there for moral support or helped with packing the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion