Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember seeing it reported anywhere in MSM or the AA that GS had GI issues, though.

I think that's coming from SM, i.e., it's an unsubstantiated rumor.

If there IS an MSM source for it, I'd love to see that, though, because it would provide some basis for that type of speculation.

JMO.
Good point, I believe the medication (it was said) gave him issues. But lets say he had no GI issues, I always put mattress covers on my kid's mattress and on mine too. It's possible he had one. My son pee'd in his bed at night (ugh, not on purpose) up to about 12-13 yrs old.

I have a question for those that have access to the ADT report. I've seen a screenshot which I can't find now, where the wording was "back door (garage)". Is it possible that this term refers to the inside door leading from the house to the garage and not the sliding door leading to the backyard? My memory is admittedly pretty terrible but I also seem to recall Leigh Egan referring to it that way too. Wouldn't that make more sense? In terms of all the activity.

Judging from the layout of the home and rewatching the carpet video, I also think Laina is in the Master bedroom in the beginning. Note the wedge pillow. To me it looked like the mint green comforter was on top of the bedding. Like Laina had been moved temporarily there. JMO.

Good point, I believe the medication (it was said) gave him issues. But lets say he had no GI issues, I always put mattress covers on my kid's mattress and on mine too. It's possible he had one. My son pee'd in his bed at night (ugh, not on purpose) up to about 12-13 yrs old.
The blood seeped into and stained the top and side of the mattress so there probably was not a plastic mattress cover. Imo

Just for laughs, I hope he opens his cross by having her reenact what “Eguardo” did to her and Gannon.

“Was he polite enough to stop the rape when you were sending those texts, or were you sending them simultaneously?”

"Did you at least offer Eguardo some light refreshments after he was considerate enough to allow you to go upstairs upon LS's return from school?"

JMO.

Last edited:
BBM:

She'll never come to that realization. Ever.

I'm sure DDA Allen will try his best throughout the trial to enlighten TS re: how incredibly asinine her words and actions have been.

It won't register with her, though.
She's too stupid to realize she's stupid.
She'll probably just go off and demand an apology from him.

If she does insist on taking the stand, I'm really looking forward to Michael Allen's cross-examination of her.

JMO.

Ha we will definitely see how good her attorneys are, bc it will take one hell of an attorney to get her to keep her trap shut!

additionally T if you can hear me; there’s nobody that can tell your story as eloquently as you can! Speak up and let the world know!

ahhh one can dream can’t they

IANAG (I Am Not A Guy), so I can't really speak to whether and/or when boys have the plastic protective covers removed from their beds.

Fortunately, I know just the person to ask!

@MassGuy.
You're no doubt going to be able to speak to this.
When did your mom remove the pee-pee protector from your bed?

I'm sorry, I just realized, I shouldn't assume anything.

IF the cover has in fact been removed from your bed now, how old were you when was it taken off?

And whatever the answer, just remember: No shame.
Accidents happen.

TIA.

JMO.

"Did you at least offer Eguardo some light refreshments after he was considerate enough to allow you to go upstairs by yourself after LS came home from school?"

JMO.

It’s weird, because I’m not sure what the protocol is for serving refreshments to your rapist.

On the one hand, he is a kidnapping double rapist.

On the other, he was kind enough to allow her to send texts, move freely about the house, and greet her stepdaughter at the door.

Then again he did steal her luggage.

This is a conundrum. I wonder if Websleuths has a verified “etiquette expert?”

Personally, I think a situation like this calls for pizza bagels and juice. Don’t want to spoil anyone’s dinner, which would be the real crime here.

Last edited:
Well, if her room is on the main floor, then the other bedroom in the basement must have been HH's room. Maybe she shared the bathroom with Gannon.

I wonder if she was curious or had any questions about why her mother was spending so much time cleaning the basement, Gannon's bedroom, and the utility room while Gannon was "missing."

Maybe she did ask, and TS said something like, she was so busy cleaning that she didn't notice Gannon leaving or that he hadn't returned on time.

Yet, at one point, didn't she tell AS she was working out or exercising in the basement around the time he "left?"
That does not explain the reason for the back door being opened and closed so many times during the "cleanup" time, though.

I wonder what she told her daughter. Whatever it is that HH saw and heard, she will be a valuable witness for the prosecution.

Even if she has still refused to speak to LE, she will have to answer questions if she is called as a witness.

Imo

Will the trial be televised?
IANAG (I Am Not A Guy), so I can't really speak to whether and/or when boys have the plastic protective covers removed from their beds.

@MassGuy.

IF the cover has in fact been removed from your bed now, how old were you when was it taken off?

Accidents happen.

TIA.

JMO.
some kids have bladder issues, they have night terrors and or theyre lazy to get up deep sleepers, kidney problems etc and or abuse so sad

It’s weird, because I’m not sure what the protocol is for serving refreshments to your rapist.

On the other, he was kind enough to allow her to send texts, move freely about the house, and greet her stepdaughter at the door.

This is a weird one. I wonder if Websleuths has a verified “etiquette expert?”
there probably was a guy involved, most likely family and possibly helped her move the body to Florida, if the body was placed in that particular spot in Florida after her arrest then maybe thats when the male helped her, there def was no egguardo IMO But the side gate I question why she brought that up

there probably was a guy involved, most likely family and possibly helped her move the body to Florida, if the body was placed in that particular spot in Florida after her arrest then maybe thats when the male helped her, there def was no egguardo IMO But the side gate I question why she brought that up
The interview in which she recounted the rape, was done two days after the murder. So she couldn’t have been referring to anyone who may have helped her with that aspect.

She's going to rat out the people that helped her eventually. I don't believe she will just sit down and take it all herself.

It still kinda baffles me why people are so sure she had help.

Help wasn’t necessary! Did people look the other way and not ask questions? Abso freakin lutely

Did she need help killing him and moving the body? Nope not at all imo

@MassGuy.

Accidents happen.

TIA.

JMO.
Ouch.
Just for the record, the mattress covers we use are not just purely plastic. They are quilted with a plastic underneath, so it's between the quilted top and the mattress. I have spilled a drink or too on my bed (cheers!) but I also have 2 yappy dogs one that is older and has puked on my bedding ..so I do make sure to protect my mattress. Mattress aren't cheap nowadays even a twin size.

Help wasn’t necessary! Did people look the other way and not ask questions? Abso freakin lutely

Could she have moved the body to Florida by herself? To be fair, if someone else moved the body then she would have talked and talked and talked already.

This is a weird one. I wonder if Websleuths has a verified “etiquette expert?”

Personally, I think a situation like this calls for pizza bagels and juice. Don’t want to spoil anyone’s dinner, which would be the real crime here.

IIRC, QB is the kidnapping double rapist.

Eguardo is only a kidnapping single rapist.

Now you owe both Letecia AND Eguardo an apology.

Last edited:
Ever since the AA came out, I've been extremely curious about that bedding.
It really is a telling piece of evidence, one way or the other.
^^sbm

Maybe there was a plastic mattress cover underneath the sheet as Gannon had GI issues and she was the one that accidentally soiled it while trying to clean after she had stripped the bedding. She then put the mattress cover and sheet back on ..if it was the same sheet. Just one theory, moo

I agree the bedding will be a telling piece of evidence.

When I read that AS said GS's bed was out of position, I think I was expecting something different than what I saw in the AA. I thought the photo in the AA looked like my own beds if I was changing sheets and interrupted before pushing the bed back against the wall. That wouldn't be so unusual for me and wonder if AS not been around on laundry day. Did they have a typical laundry day?

I'm also thinking of all the ridiculous excuses LS will have for GS bed including that Eguardo took the sheets with him in the suitcase to avoid his DNA found in the house -- especially if LS wrapped GS in the missing sheets. (Respectfully, LS public defenders would never present LS stupid claims).

I'm not sure there's been any confirmation of sheets missing from the house, right? We know LS said she cleaned up the rape scene so I suppose that could include she laundered the sheets and investigators took them for lab testing.

I'm just happy that three kinds of stupid LS already painted herself in a tiny box with her statements prior to her arrest.

Sorry, I don't remember who to credit for LS label three kinds of stupid !

MOO

TS definitely didn't need any help killing him, and I don't believe she had any help with the murder itself.

Here's the thing:

We know TS enlisted help after the murder.
We just don't know whether that help was provided wittingly or unwittingly.

She had HH purchase cleaning supplies for her at Dollar General.

She also had HH come pick her up on the night of Jan. 28th at the suspected location where she dumped Gannon's body, because she had driven her Tiguan out there and wanted to keep it concealed from LE.

Did HH have suspicions at that time about what TS had done to GS?
Only she knows for sure.

I strongly suspect there was a tacit, "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" understanding that existed between the two of them.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members