Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s interesting though, is those 3 weapons/means were listed in the AA in regards to the blood splatter on the walls.

They didn’t have the final report yet from the blood splatter expert, but he told them the blood could be explained by any of those weapons, or a combination of them.

That’s why I’m still skeptical, as they listed all 3 and then charged for all 3 after Gannon’s body was found.
Yeah, that's true. So it could be a strategy where the evidence proves that a weapon was used and they've narrowed it down to 1 of those 3.

But they have to prove each charge in the complaint beyond a reasonable doubt, so just saying "you pick" to the jury seems like a risky strategy. But maybe they'll focus in on one weapon-type at the trial based on what they've learned in the meantime.

One thing I vividly recall from the very early reporting on this case is that TS claimed that she didn't hear GS when he left the house because she was down in the basement working out with her headphones on.

She definitely wanted to have a ready reason for having spent the afternoon downstairs, in case Gannon's little sister reported seeing or hearing her down there.

To be fair, TS was in fact getting a workout in the basement that afternoon.

Cleaning bloody crime scenes is no easy feat.

Just ask Krystal Lee, that other famous side piece from the Berreth case.

JMO.
Your fairness to this situation is duly noted. And it's worth adding that she did all of this while under a time constraint. Imagine the stress! If not for the pressure, she might not have cut corners and left such a mess. :p

Yeah, that's true. So it could be a strategy where the evidence proves that a weapon was used and they've narrowed it down to 1 of those 3.

But they have to prove each charge in the complaint beyond a reasonable doubt, so just saying "you pick" to the jury seems like a risky strategy. But maybe they'll focus in on one weapon-type at the trial based on what they've learned in the meantime.
I think the autopsy is going to be conclusive, and it won’t be hard to figure out which weapons were used. All of those means typically leave telltale marks, regardless of the amount of decomposition.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really matter, as the primary charge will put her away for life.

Yes. In one of the stories, Gannon was apparently riding his bike on the highway (as one does), and fell off and hit his head. Quincy just happened to be driving by, and kidnapped Gannon. Amazingly, his driver apparently gave his name to TS - “Terrance.”

If you are a suspect in a crime and your story changes, you are in huge trouble. Each one of her accounts is absurd, and when viewed as a whole, well, a jury could convict her on that alone.
Sheesh..I can't remember-- was this BEFORE or AFTER Quincy laid in the middle of the road in front of her car and she stopped and that is when Quincy jumped in her car, drove her home and raped her ??? LMAO-- T-splaining is full of wild imagination YIKES

Yes, that was the first story she told AS in a tapped phone conversation. She said she tried to signal to LE that he was hiding. She must have figured out it was not quite believable, so she switched to the Quincy Brown story, which in one version she described him following her from Petco and laying down in the road in front of her car and forcing her to stop and take him back to her house to rape her.

I'm not sure if that was before or after the story of Gannon falling off his bike and hitting his head.

I can just imagine Albert trying to act normal and keep her talking. He probably said something like, "oh, wow, really? That's horrible, we should tell the police about this guy!"

Then she probably said, "No way, the police don't believe anything I told them. They're trying to frame me."

I wonder if during any of their conversations she said, "I just hope they find him," or that she hoped he was okay. Probably not. I hope one day we get to hear the conversation.

Imo
@MsBetsy I might actually pay to view that interrogation. Her stories, the rapes, the tissue stuffing, the investigator's reactions and there's even an ambulance ride too!

I agree with your theory. Kept. Why return unless aunt insisted. She has a car in another persons name.....

If she has moved the body/evidence in this car. I don't think she would want it returned in Colorado Springs.

I am sure other rental cars/vehicles will come into play as well.
But didn’t they have gps on that rental?

I don't remember seeing it reported anywhere in MSM or the AA that GS had GI issues, though.

I think that's coming from SM, i.e., it's an unsubstantiated rumor.

If there IS an MSM source for that claim that he had GI issues, I'd love to see that link, though, because it would provide some basis for that type of speculation.

JMO.
DBM

Last edited:
Only if she has one more vehicle than what was listed or some of the relatives that Spencer saw found other ways to leave the state.

She could have driven the moving van all by herself, but that would make the sedan rather crowded. It's possible though that the young man involved bailed, in which case, sure, should have driven it to Florida.

I wonder at what point she then separated herself from the rest of her caravan? "Going to FL to watch racing"?
Does TS have a younger brother? Did the reporter of the cousin Itt interview ever identify the male driver?

I can't help but wonder if TS would have ended up murdering someone else thru all of this, had she not been arrested. You know, someone who she felt would be a threat to her, who was questioning her, or who seemed to know too much.

I think Gannon's little sister would have been in real and imminent danger.

I think it's a very, very good thing for little LS that LH flew into town immediately.

JMO.

@MsBetsy I might actually pay to view that interrogation. Her stories, the rapes, the tissue stuffing, the investigator's reactions and there's even an ambulance ride too!
Yes, just reading about it was entertaining. Going by LE's reaction to her behavior, she must be a terrible actor. She was aiming for tragedy but it ended up being comical instead.

I really think she has some sort of cognitive or mental impairment.

Good info and good ideas! This hypothesis about the possible drop situation makes me wonder if lack of sleep had finally caught up with her, to the point of her eventually dropping him in a less-than-ideal place because she was just so done with everything and lacked the energy to bury or hide him.

We know from Google searches that:

she was up until 4-5 am the night before he “disappeared”

she didn’t sleep the next day/night he did disappear

she can’t have slept much in the days after that either because...moving a body/lying about it/getting the family caravan together/providing press interviews...

She wasn’t at her best when dumping his body days after these pressures started eating at her. Not that her possible “best” is even worth considering, sorry...

AnyhowI think the dump spot was likely just a poor choice due to her deteriorating mental state after days upon days being frantic, awake, driving, and desperate.
If the drop-off was at night, she might have thought she was dropping the suitcase into water.

I imagined that her arrest was the first relief she had since that Sunday evening.

I think Gannon's little sister would have been in real and imminent danger.

I think it's a very, very good thing for little LS that LH flew into town immediately.

JMO.
Absolutely! Gannon's loss would result in AS offering his daughter more attention than usual ... Not the desired effect TS was aiming for.

Absolutely! Gannon's loss would result in AS offering his daughter more attention than usual ... Not the desired effect TS was aiming for.

I think the real danger to Gannon's little sis lay in the fact that she was a potential witness to the events in the home both on Sunday night and on Monday afternoon…she could and likely did recount what she saw & heard to her parents and to LE.

I think if she had remained in the home, TS would have found a way to silence LS.

One way or the other.

JMO.

Oh No. Is everyone accounted for on here? Just joking :(

The Adams County resident was charged with official misconduct, a class-2 misdemeanor, and cited Tuesday morning by an investigator with the Adams County DA's Office. The charge indicates that whoever leaked the affidavit was a public servant.

A judge had sealed the affidavit to the public, but it was ordered unsealed after it was leaked to social media groups. A statement from the 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office says the person accessed the affidavit and released it to an online website that tracks crimes.

ETA: deleted a reference

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder if TS would have ended up murdering someone else thru all of this, had she not been arrested. You know, someone who she felt would be a threat to her, who was questioning her, or who seemed to know too much.
Anyone that posed as a threat (real or perceived) to her false illusion is a potential target of her seething rage.

I saw it as she sat during her extradition issue. Not long after, she assaulted a deputy. No regard to the fact that she would never get away with it.

ETA: refer to Gordianknot's Found Deceased - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

Last edited:
I think the real danger to Gannon's little sis lay in the fact that she was a potential witness to the events in the home both on Sunday night and on Monday afternoon…she could and likely did recount what she saw & heard to her parents and to LE.

I think if she had remained in the home, TS would have found a way to silence LS.

One way or the other.

JMO.
... and I just submitted a post stating that any threat to her false illusion is a target of her seething rage, then I read your post. You are so frighteningly correct.

OMG yes!

Oh No. Is everyone accounted for on here? I wonder if this is Websleuths? :(

The Adams County resident was charged with official misconduct, a class-2 misdemeanor, and cited Tuesday morning by an investigator with the Adams County DA's Office. The charge indicates that whoever leaked the affidavit was a public servant.

A judge had sealed the affidavit to the public, but it was ordered unsealed after it was leaked to social media groups. A statement from the 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office says the person accessed the affidavit and released it to an online website that tracks crimes.
Press conference live stream link:
Live on Livestream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members