Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannon Stauch’s stepmother Letecia “Tecia” Stauch has been arrested for suspicion of murder. It’s been nearly five weeks since Gannon Stauch was reported missing.

Sources close to the parents of Gannon said that Gannon’s parents were informed Monday morning that Tecia was arrested.

The Sheriff’s Office will be holding a press conference today at noon at Centennial Hall, located at 200 S. Cascade Avenue, in Colorado Springs to announce a major development in the Gannon Stauch case.

Gannon Stauch's Stepmother Letecia Stauch Arrested For Investigation Of Murder

Trying to learn more about the terminology being used:

Use of the term

In many countries, in news reports, out of concern for being accused of defamation,[7]journalists are generally careful not to identify a suspect as a murderer until the suspect is convicted of homicide. After arrest, for example, journalists may instead write that the person was "arrested on suspicion of murder",[8] or, after a prosecutor files charges, as an "accused murderer".[9]

Murder - Wikipedia

Tears!!!!!!! I'm relieved that's she's been arrested but I pray that they've found him OR they have enough info to know where he is. Been thinking all along that even though they had enough for an arrest, they wanted to let her roam free and keep talking! As infuriating as her talking was, I think it gave them more & more & more that they needed! Prayers for Landen, Al, & little sis!

Gannon my heart breaks for you, but your heart & soul can rest in peace that justice will be served for you!!!

I am happy she is arrested, but overwhelmingly sad because this must mean they have some solid evidence that something tragic occurred. And of course, a month has passed and your mind wanders there. But the arrest just makes it so much more...real? I don't know. Just my thoughts in my mind...…..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry