Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I knew this news would come eventually, my heart just sank seeing the word "murder" next to the news that she'd been arrested. That poor, sweet boy :(:(:(:( I think the story as it's revealed is going to be worse that I even imagined.

Thoughts of love for Gannon!

Please let them have found our poor little guy. Either way, they've got that monster behind bars! You guys, this is what we've been here for all these weeks. I have goosebumps. JUSTICE FOR GANNON!!!!!

I assume we can officially sleuth TS now?

Yes, you may. Haven’t seen any of this here, but just a reminder to not use any derogatory nicknames or insinuate threats of violence against TS.

Why would people automatically think it odd when a child is primarily with the father?
Hopefully we can evolve socially and recognize that questioning it smacks of women bashing.
After all, no one bats an eye when the child is placed with the mother.
MOO

I don't have anything of substance to add. I haven't been participating in the conversation, but I've been reading what you all have to say since the beginning. I just wanted to chime in to say what a relief that a monster isn't walking among us anymore. And also, I know a lot of you will be beset with emotions today and I'll be thinking of you, too, and wishing you well.
Let justice fall down like rain.

I followed Gannon's case religiously in the beginning and then couldn't anymore when it was just so obvious that TS was lying and the search was a recovery.
"Let justice fall down like rain" is exactly how I feel right now.
My heart truly breaks for Gannon's parents. :oops:

IMO, there is a reasonable chance that they have found Gannon.
I'm not at all sure this is the truth. I think they have evidence his body was destroyed.. he may never be found and that is the saddest thing. I always hoped he would be located, intact before an arrest was made for these reasons.. That poor tiny child... Jesus, I HATE her

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

CBS is reporting that #GannonStauch's stepmother has been arrested, which would turn this search into a criminal case.

I'm heading to the courthouse to grab any information we can before the news conference, and I'll confirm that is what this is about when I get there.

*ETA: this is probably a good Twitter feed to follow

Let's see what Dan does.

He may hold the threat of the death penalty over her head unless she gives up GS's location.

He wanted to push for the dp in the Kelsey case but the AG of CO stopped him.

I think he'll use the dp as leverage against TS.

He may tell her she'd better start talking before LE finds him on their own, because at that point he won't need her cooperation.

He can just ask the jury to stick a needle in her arm.

JMO.

It was just repealed here (like this week). Not signed into law yet, but most likely will be.

Gannon Stauch case: Stepmother arrested in connection with 11-year-old's disappearance

Letecia Stauch, the step-mother of Gannon Stauch, has been arrested in connection with the disappearance of the 11-year-old who went missing on Jan. 27 from his Colorado Springs home.

Stauch is being held for investigation of first-degree murder, said Cynthia Coffman, a family spokeswoman. The family was notified of the arrest on Monday morning.

I think she knew and why she left. I wonder if bc she knew theyd find something where they were searching?

She could tell they were in the right area (heck, she admits it to CrimeOnline). She was shaking in her boots. Panicked. And the only thing she could thing of to do, being homeless, was to return to her house in SC.

I had mentioned this strategy (LE forcing her hand through her lack of ability to pay for a hotel) earlier. She had to run out of money sometime and when she did, I figured she would flee back to her house in SC (where else can she go? Her "supporters" aren't going to shell out for her hotel).

When a suspect (who has been asked to stick around) leaves the state, that's additional evidence of guilt. An innocent person stays and helps find the missing child.

Neighbors have been saying/posting that she has never helped in the search (including Day 1) and they thought that was suspicious. I'm sure LE thought it was suspicious as well.

She's not going to get any apologies from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon