Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wish Gannon would have somehow made it home safely, however, I'm glad they took their time to make the arrest - I somehow feel it's more solid that way. We now need to locate Gannon and get him the justice that he deserves.

Gannon Stauch’s stepmother Letecia “Tecia” Stauch has been arrested for suspicion of murder. It’s been nearly five weeks since Gannon Stauch was reported missing.

Sources close to the parents of Gannon said that Gannon’s parents were informed Monday morning that Tecia was arrested.

The Sheriff’s Office will be holding a press conference today at noon at Centennial Hall, located at 200 S. Cascade Avenue, in Colorado Springs to announce a major development in the Gannon Stauch case.

Gannon Stauch's Stepmother Letecia Stauch Arrested For Investigation Of Murder
Sleuth away folks !! Just no social media rumors !!
They must have pieces together enough for this charge
JMO

Oh man, I'm so glad she's been arrested, but so very sad that it truly truly means he's gone. I knew in my heart he was, but just seeing this is heart breaking. I'm so sorry little guy.

I know it's pretty obvious at this point, I just don't want to believe it until LE confirms. I will probably be in tears then, at work... should be a great day. Ugh!

Seriously. TELL US WHERE HE IS!

Dan will be having a convo w/ this moron and her lawyer where he'll use those exact words.

Only his message will be:
"Tell us where he is, or else."
There will be the threat of greater consequences for non-disclosure.

I think the DA may hold the threat of the death penalty over her head unless she gives up GS's location.

He wanted to push for the dp in the Kelsey case but the AG of CO stopped him.

I think he'll use the dp as leverage against TS.

He may tell her she'd better start talking before LE finds him on their own, because at that point he won't need her cooperation.

He can just ask the jury to stick a needle in her arm.

JMO.

Last edited:
There was also an officer involved shooting of an unidentified “wanted person” in Colorado Springs this morning. I wonder if the two incidents (shooting of “wanted person” in CO Springs, arrest of SM elsewhere) could be related.

Very sad to hear Gannon is suspected to have been murdered.

IMO, there is a reasonable chance that they have found Gannon.
Please let them have found our poor little guy. Either way, they've got that monster behind bars! You guys, this is what we've been here for all these weeks. I have goosebumps. JUSTICE FOR GANNON!!!!!

I assume we can officially sleuth TS now?

I think it's time we put to rest any speculation about whether Gannon got out of that truck at 2:19 on Monday, Jan 27. He did not get out. There's a camera right across the street, there are many cameras. LE has done their work.

Then, we have her own admission that she drove all around northern CS that day (no one else was driving the truck), that she "got lost" near a particular exit (that LE already knew she'd used), and they know she drove around, and have records of her various stops or slow-downs (probably from more than one source).

She's the last person to see him, she loaded him into a vehicle, she returned without him. She has lied about the circumstances and is not cooperating with LE. She now needs to explain the blood in the house to LE, not to the media. She needs to explain many other things as well (any other body fluids, what she put into the truck that day, whether that's really a shovel she put into the truck on Sunday night, etc. etc)

She will now do this through her attorneys, but of course, the Prosecution does expect answers in some form. Pleading the 5th on every question is not a good look for a suspect, now is it?

Snipped

"When the search suspends it means we achieved a completion of the task," wrote Sgt. Deb Mynatt in an email. "The leads and tips go until it’s exhausted. In other words our detectives determined they either had received what they needed or it ended without any further information for further search needs."
Gannon Stauch: Search for missing boy resumes near Monument
This is so helpful to me because I have wondered. It makes me feel better and gives me hope that they aren’t wasting their time. They are on it! They find what they need or they move on. I’m praying that little boy is found so his parents can know what truly happened to him. The worst nightmare is having a loved one missing. The SM could end this. But I don’t see her as human.
Sleuth away folks !! Just no social media rumors !!
They must have pieces together enough for this charge
JMO
Oh my! I’m in town. Can’t wait to get home. Post all you can! I will never catch up. Oh praise God she’s in jail. Poor little Gannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry