Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what all her supporters are saying now. Surely they aren't crying injustice. Ugh.

I have an appointment at the time of the presser, it's going to be so hard to wait to see what is said.

#justiceforgannon

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! To all the LE services working so hard to ensure justice for that sweet little boy! Bless the searchers for their hard work and no doubt more to come to find Gannon and bring him home to his loving family :)

We KNOW this is gonna stick! DA MAY, our “Dan THE Man,” will ensure it!! Bless all of them. #Justice for Gannon!

Crickets to you Tee-Hag!! Last night another member wanted to ask her the question, “Where do you see yourself a year from now?” To which I responded, “ I don’t know where SHE sees herself in a year from know, but I see her in a year from now
Wearing ORANGE in the crowbar hotel!”
Didn’t have to wait long :p

So much for the case "getting cold," as some feared. This is actually a fairly quick investigation and arrest. I bet they have an entire mountain of evidence against her.

If she can tell them where Gannon is, she can probably avoid life in prison without parole. It must be very aggravating to her to be cut off from all social media. I bet she'll be under some form of psychiatric care or in a special cell by the end of today or tomorrow.

I told y'all yesterday that I couldn't shake thinking this was coming today! I kept thinking maybe there were actually 2 searches Saturday---the public one everyone was watching and another disclosed one happening at the same time where they possibly suspected to find something...maybe, maybe not. Either way, she's in custody finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic