Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there everyone. I am new here, well I've been lurking since Gannon went missing. I made an account this morning hoping to add to the conversation but most of my thoughts had already been discussed. When I saw that Tee had been arrested I cried. Part relief that they finally arrested her and the rest just pure grief for the loss of that sweet little angel. May God bless his family and anyone else affected by the loss of Gannon. Especially Landen, Al and his sisters.

Y’all. I am shaking and practically crying. I’m at work and trying to keep it together. I may need to claim a mental health day and go home.

Praise God now let it stick and tell LE WHERE HE IS.
{{HUGS}}
I feel the exact same way and I am at work also, with a box of tissues next to me.
I am glad she was arrested, but she really needs to TELL WHERE GANNON IS AT !!!!
FLY HIGH LITTLE GUY !!
Lots of people were rooting for you to come home :(

This is one of the last pictures Landen has of her and Gannon !!

ESHrvvlVUAI65t2.jpg:large

Carol McKinley (@CarolAMcKinley) | Twitter

Gannon Stauch case: Stepmother arrested in connection with 11-year-old's disappearance

Letecia Stauch, the step-mother of Gannon Stauch, has been arrested in connection with the disappearance of the 11-year-old who went missing on Jan. 27 from his Colorado Springs home.

Stauch is being held for investigation of first-degree murder, said Cynthia Coffman, a family spokeswoman. The family was notified of the arrest on Monday morning.
pre med, planned and executed.
#FindGannon

OMG I cannot WAIT an hour and a half for this presser!

AMAZING. Thank you El Paso County Police! Lock her up and lose the key.
Of course I will be sitting at the Doctor's office when that happens.
I'll just have to wait and come back and read all the comments and watch it later. I'm not worried, though.
I'm sure everyone will have it well covered by then!

Time to face the music, "Tee"

I do believe it is YOU who owe everyone, especially Gannon and his family, an apology!

Imo

No words, mixed emotions. Happy she has been arrested and maybe he was found or she will now lead them to him and justice can finally start to be served.
Incredible sadness that this keeps happening to children all over the world. I will never understand how someone can harm a child. NEVER.

Nicole Fierro on Twitter

BREAKING: A family spokesperson tells me Gannon’s stepmother has been arrested for first degree murder in the Myrtle Beach area. Heading to press conference at noon. Will stream it live on @KDVR

The family spokesperson is the former Attorney General, Cynthia Coffman, who comforted Landen at the vigil for Gannon.

Gannon Stauch case: Stepmother arrested in connection with 11-year-old's disappearance

"Stauch is being held for investigation of first-degree murder, said Cynthia Coffman, a family spokeswoman. The family was notified of the arrest on Monday morning."

Time in Colorado, United States
Link to the time in Colarado for non USA people!!
Is the press conference at 12 ???
Frick it's early there still.
Even though I knew this news would come eventually, my heart just sank seeing the word "murder" next to the news that she'd been arrested. That poor, sweet boy :(:(:(:( I think the story as it's revealed is going to be worse that I even imagined.

Thoughts of love for Gannon!
I'm disgusted. I knew it too , but it just makes me sick to see. The tweet about the news conference literally made my stomach turn. I'm not one who is jumping up and down yelling "in your face LS" , I find nothing satisfying in any "justice" bc that means he's deceased. Please send prayers with me for his family that loves him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon