Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time in Colorado, United States
Link to the time in Colarado for non USA people!!
Is the press conference at 12 ???
Frick it's early there still.
Even though I knew this news would come eventually, my heart just sank seeing the word "murder" next to the news that she'd been arrested. That poor, sweet boy :(:(:(:( I think the story as it's revealed is going to be worse that I even imagined.

Thoughts of love for Gannon!
I'm disgusted. I knew it too , but it just makes me sick to see. The tweet about the news conference literally made my stomach turn. I'm not one who is jumping up and down yelling "in your face LS" , I find nothing satisfying in any "justice" bc that means he's deceased. Please send prayers with me for his family that loves him.

Is it wrong that I really would like to see a picture/video of her arrest? :oops:

I just pray that Gannon can come home. G-Man is our focus here. And now, with justice prevailing, hearts wide open for Mom, Dad and lil Sis.
LE have done a sterling job. They must be broken too.

Not wrong at all. Al and Landen and Little Sister and everyone deserve to see that woman face the camera and face what she has done.

I can’t stop crying. I WANT this to mean they found him, but even an arrest is the news we needed. Happy tears mixed with heartbreak and grief, knowing Landen and Al now have to face the truth that Gannon won’t ever be running into their arms again.

Dan May could make quick work of this and give her life + 156 years before he even leaves his post.

If they haven’t found Gannon, let’s hope this arrest leads to her telling them where he is. His family deserves at least that much.

Okay, so TS has been arrested at least 15 times (some of these when she was quite young). Of these, several are violent and there are convictions. It looks like she pleaded to lesser charges on most of them.

These include Domestic Violence, Simple Assault, False Bomb Thread and others. It sounds to me as if she may have stalked and threatened her previous spouse.

This is why I kept saying there was more to her dismissal and removal of her license in SC. Usually, schools choose the most straightforward way of firing/removing a license, rather than get in a long drawn-out legal battle. People get hired to teach (probationary) with no one in HR getting criminal records, but once at a school, it's a rare principal that doesn't immediately look up an employee's records if there are any problems. And judging just from her criminal record, she has had constant problems.

Her last known arrest that I can find was in 2010, so she was in her mid-20's. Criminal Domestic Violence (no conviction, looks to be an open charge, statute has probably run).

I have reason to believe she may also have interacted with military police. She can't control herself. With 15 arrests for mostly violent offenses (including a conviction for destruction of property), she has obviously had more than one outburst in her life.

Can we now talk about the carpet video??

It was just repealed here (like this week). Not signed into law yet, but most likely will be.

CRUD.

GoJacks. You gotta get your state squared away, dude...that is horrible news!

I'm still thinking Dan will find something else to use as leverage against this witch...then again, maybe he doesn't need to.

Who knows?
LE may have found GS.

We'll find out soon.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics