Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! To all the LE services working so hard to ensure justice for that sweet little boy! Bless the searchers for their hard work and no doubt more to come to find Gannon and bring him home to his loving family :)

We KNOW this is gonna stick! DA MAY, our “Dan THE Man,” will ensure it!! Bless all of them. #Justice for Gannon!

Crickets to you Tee-Hag!! Last night another member wanted to ask her the question, “Where do you see yourself a year from now?” To which I responded, “ I don’t know where SHE sees herself in a year from know, but I see her in a year from now
Wearing ORANGE in the crowbar hotel!”
Didn’t have to wait long :p

That was me... and my dream is coming true!

Wow, even though most of us saw the writing on the wall and believed TS to be guilty, it is still hard to imagine that someone would take the life of that sweet little boy. I can't express the level of disgust I have for that lying horrible being known as Tecia. I will enjoy seeing her suffer as Dan May brings her down. moo

Dan will be having a convo w/ this moron and her lawyer where he'll use those exact words.

Only his message will be:
"Tell us where he is, or else."
There will be the threat of greater consequences for non-disclosure.

I think the DA may hold the threat of the death penalty over her head unless she gives up GS's location.

He wanted to push for the dp in the Kelsey case but the AG of CO stopped him.

I think he'll use the dp as leverage against TS.

He may tell her she'd better start talking before LE finds him on their own, because at that point he won't need her cooperation.

He can just ask the jury to stick a needle in her arm.

JMO.
This just happened February 26:

Colorado is no longer a death penalty state. On February 26, 2020, the Colorado Legislature voted 38-27 to pass SB20.100. This repeals capital punishment for offenses charged on or after July 1, 2020. Governor Jared Polis has said he will sign the bill into law.

Jmo if Gannon had been found, seems like the media would have picked up on it. Some have probably been watching the ME’s office to see if they were sent out. A scene changes a lot if a body is found and usually stays blocked off for several days at least...always seems to be leaked/reported right away...
That’s if the scene was in CO. We will hear soon.

Just want to add that even though CO has voted to end the death penalty, it only effects cases after July 1, 2020. Just in case anyone needs the reminder, today is March 2 so Dan May can use this as leverage.........thank God!

Dan wasn’t about to let her get past THAT deadline. Drop the hammer, sir.

I wonder if the Sheriff's office will finally admit this is a criminal case now?

Um - they just did? When someone is arrested for a crime, it's a criminal case.

I think they were giving TS enough rope and she took it and ran. There's no requirement to announce that something is criminal, DA's just file charges and voilà! it's criminal!

giphy.gif

Here for Gannon.

First Degree Murder...
Let that sink in guys :(
It wasn't an accident or abuse that went too far. That evil witch!! How dare she!
I don't think they would be considering First Degree Murder if it was child abuse resulting in death. She did something heinous to poor little Gannon and the sad thing is, she planned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli