Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out <2 minutes ago about the arrest. Absolute sucker punch to the stomach - no happiness here, as it confirms what we suspected to poor Gannon. Can't stop thinking about his parents & sister, and all those who knew and loved him. Absolutely heartbreaking day. Let justice begin for this child.

Jmo if Gannon had been found, seems like the media would have picked up on it. Some have probably been watching the ME’s office to see if they were sent out. A scene changes a lot if a body is found and usually stays blocked off for several days at least...always seems to be leaked/reported right away...

Okay, so TS has been arrested at least 15 times (some of these when she was quite young). Of these, several are violent and there are convictions. It looks like she pleaded to lesser charges on most of them.

These include Domestic Violence, Simple Assault, False Bomb Thread and others. It sounds to me as if she may have stalked and threatened her previous spouse.

This is why I kept saying there was more to her dismissal and removal of her license in SC. Usually, schools choose the most straightforward way of firing/removing a license, rather than get in a long drawn-out legal battle. People get hired to teach (probationary) with no one in HR getting criminal records, but once at a school, it's a rare principal that doesn't immediately look up an employee's records if there are any problems. And judging just from her criminal record, she has had constant problems.

Her last known arrest that I can find was in 2010, so she was in her mid-20's. Criminal Domestic Violence (no conviction, looks to be an open charge, statute has probably run).

I have reason to believe she may also have interacted with military police. She can't control herself. With 15 arrests for mostly violent offenses (including a conviction for destruction of property), she has obviously had more than one outburst in her life.

Can we now talk about the carpet video??

Wow...What a horrific person.
Poor lil guy :(

Found out <2 minutes ago about the arrest. Absolute sucker punch to the stomach - no happiness here, as it confirms what we suspected to poor Gannon. Can't stop thinking about his parents & sister, and all those who knew and loved him. Absolutely heartbreaking day. Let justice begin for this child.

Okay, so TS has been arrested at least 15 times (some of these when she was quite young). Of these, several are violent and there are convictions. It looks like she pleaded to lesser charges on most of them.

These include Domestic Violence, Simple Assault, False Bomb Thread and others. It sounds to me as if she may have stalked and threatened her previous spouse.

This is why I kept saying there was more to her dismissal and removal of her license in SC. Usually, schools choose the most straightforward way of firing/removing a license, rather than get in a long drawn-out legal battle. People get hired to teach (probationary) with no one in HR getting criminal records, but once at a school, it's a rare principal that doesn't immediately look up an employee's records if there are any problems. And judging just from her criminal record, she has had constant problems.

Her last known arrest that I can find was in 2010, so she was in her mid-20's. Criminal Domestic Violence (no conviction, looks to be an open charge, statute has probably run).

I have reason to believe she may also have interacted with military police. She can't control herself. With 15 arrests for mostly violent offenses (including a conviction for destruction of property), she has obviously had more than one outburst in her life.

Can we now talk about the carpet video??

Wonder if AS had run her background before marrying her? Many women do checks on men they get involved with, if there are children...jmo. Or is this all a shock to him?

OMG I cannot WAIT an hour and a half for this presser!

AMAZING. Thank you El Paso County Police! Lock her up and lose the key.

El Paso County Sheriff's Department - They handle law enforcement in the unincorporated areas of El Paso County. However, because of the size of the incorporated area of the city of Colorado Springs, I imagine they have to work together pretty closely. For example, if there is an officer-involved shooting, the county will investigate if city is involved and vice-versa.

Just want to add that even though CO has voted to end the death penalty, it only effects cases after July 1, 2020. Just in case anyone needs the reminder, today is March 2 so Dan May can use this as leverage.........thank God!

CRUD.

GoJacks. You gotta get your state squared away, dude...that is horrible news!

I'm still thinking Dan will find something else to use as leverage against this witch...then again, maybe he doesn't need to.

Who knows?
LE may have found GS.

We'll find out soon.

JMO.

It was repealed, but death penalty can still be used for anyone charged until July. Someone posted the link somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member