Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering if they have found any items belonging to Gannon that is keeping them searching in that same are for the past so days.
It’s either that, or a great deal of confidence SM traveled there with him. There’s just no way of knowing.

I do think this activity bodes well for his recovery though.

Omg I stared at that pic for 5 mins refusing to see the privacy screen. It’s there. I’m a usually realist. I don’t get my hopes up often. I realize the chances of him hugging his mom and dad and sisters again in none. But, man, I was really hoping he would. I have kept my hopes up for 19 days, seeing the privacy screen... ugh I can’t even say it.

There’s a privacy screen and a big pile of dirt. They’re close.

I think I see what you're describing as a privacy screen, but not a pile of dirt. Can you be more specific about which pic and where in the pic you're looking? TIA

Nvm. I was looking at the guys up on the hill on the right of the 3rd pic, and I think you're talking about the guys lower down and near the trucks on the lower left of the pic, right?

Google maps will show you exactly where they are in that picture. It's right past the driveway to Sierra Pines, on the left. There are two large mounds of dirt there in the google pic, and a gated lane that goes up into pasture, between the two mounds.

Omg I stared at that pic for 5 mins refusing to see the privacy screen. It’s there. I’m a usually realist. I don’t get my hopes up often. I realize the chances of him hugging his mom and dad and sisters again in none. But, man, I was really hoping he would. I have kept my hopes up for 19 days, seeing the privacy screen... ugh I can’t even say it.
The only way we would ever see Gannon again is if she has him hidden somewhere, but to what end? 19 days is an eternity when someone is missing.

Gannon's father may not have been as aware as he should have. We really have no clue, do we? Just IMO --there are likely many parents that would fall short of a perfect score, subjected to this intense scrutiny.

That said, my GUESS is that the resentment of the stepmother and, concurrently, her mistreatment of Gannon, escalated more recently. Possibly BD was starting to be frustrated and even concerned but did not see this coming .

Awful as she is, I do not believe she saw this coming.

What do you think?

They almost never do. It must be terrifying to be the person who put Gannon in that place, if that's where he is. Especially if that person has been pretending about what they know, to someone.

I think I see what you're describing as a privacy screen, but not a pile of dirt. Can you be more specific about which pic and where in the pic you're looking? TIA

Nvm. I was looking at the guys up on the hill on the right of the 3rd pic, and I think you're talking about the guys lower down and near the trucks on the lower left of the pic, right?

Yes, the last picture. Sorry! I guess I counted it as the third!

Nicole Fierro on Twitter

What do you think is happening in the third picture on this tweet?

MOO behind the privacy screen among the others there are 2 FBI evidence team members in full gray hazmat suits, they are looking down and appear ready to process evidence. MOO think they have something. Why would it be under dirt?

I'm not seeing the pile of dirt, just patches of ground that has no snow on it. But, yes, it does it like a privacy screen. Maybe they found something connected to the case. JMO

With regard to clearer original video footage, I wonder if it's the same with digital photography. I've worked on creating photo books with pristine HD photos on my computer monitor. But as soon as I tried to take photos of the layout with my phone to show someone else, the copied picture quality is terrible. There's all sorts of pixelization and strange visual patterns showing up that aren't there looking at it with the naked eye. I guess it has something to do with taking a picture of something already on a TV/computer screen?

Does anyone know what time the school bus drops G and his sister off each day?

I had thought it was around 3:30 that they arrived home each day. Is that correct?

ETA---just saw it was answered already. So between 3:15 and 3;30 the bus drops off.

So now we see how convenient SM's window of time is, for G's exit. She said as early as 3 PM. So no need to expect lil sis to see him.

So is SM saying that her young girl was walking home from bus stop alone that day, and so Stepmom goes to the basement and puts her headphones on, at that time?
Great parenting....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I will be surprised it digging is required, to be honest. But....time will tell.

jmo
As I look at the picture of the "pile of dirt" it appears to be on a south-facing slope with areas of soil exposed by snowmelt higher up on the slope. It matches those areas very closely in appearance. MOO: there's a strong chance it's just an area of slope exposed by melting snow. Also, the searcher who sort of appears to bent over digging also looks like he might be picking up a bag. However, the black rectangle does appear to be a privacy screen.

I'm not seeing the pile of dirt, just patches of ground that has no snow on it. But, yes, it does it like a privacy screen. Maybe they found something connected to the case. JMO

With regard to clearer original video footage, I wonder if it's the same with digital photography. I've worked on creating photo books with pristine HD photos on my computer monitor. But as soon as I tried to take photos of the layout with my phone to show someone else, the copied picture quality is terrible. There's all sorts of pixelization and strange visual patterns showing up that aren't there looking at it with the naked eye. I guess it has something to do with taking a picture of something already on a TV/computer screen?
It took me awhile to see it! If you look to the left there is the black privacy screen, you can see a partial part of the mound of dirt just to the right of the privacy screen. A bit deceiving but once you see it you can't unsee it!

Their school looks to be K8, elementary drops off at 3:08 in his neighborhood according to their website so I guess a 5th grade friend* would be home between 3:15 and 3:30. Which backs her story (first one, second one, third? I've lost track). But also means his sister should have seen him...
And That^^^ is why she said he may have left by 3 pm. Because it gives the possibility that sis wasn't home yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61