Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, at first I didn't think anything of it when some mentioned a connection between gates (mentioned by LS) and where Gannon/evidence might be....but quite a few areas I've seen photos of in searches, are near gates....hmmmm
Yeah, but she was talking about a specific gate, at the same time she was talking about the garage.

If she was talking about Gannon cutting his foot in the garage to explain blood evidence potentially being found there, then it stands to reason that him going to the gate was brought up for the same reason.

Transparent as all hell, but we’ve come to expect that.

I hope the search area isn't the only area they are keeping an eye on. Someone might think a road trip to anywhere sounds good right now. ;) moo
This person won’t be able to go anywhere without law enforcement knowing about it. Actually, I think they’re probably hoping that happens

Especially if this person is nervous about how close law enforcement is to finding Gannon.

Wouldn’t be the first person to return to a crime scene.

Yeah, but she was talking about a specific gate, at the same time she was talking about the garage.

If she was talking about Gannon cutting his foot in the garage to explain blood evidence potentially being found there, then it stands to reason that him going to the gate was brought up for the same reason.

Transparent as all hell, but we’ve come to expect that.

And that's what I originally thought too...the gate talk was far reaching...she was covering bases about blood evidence. But someone also suggested that maybe there was a text or something about a gate and LE asked her about it, and this was her explanation to LE in some way. IDK...probably nothing, but it's coincidental at the very minimum.

Just read an interesting article... Filicide in the United States:
Filicide in the United States

"EPIDEMIOLOGY

The United States has the highest rate of child murder among developed nations. The most common perpetrator of child homicide is a parent.
...Ninety percent of filicide perpetrators are biological parents and 10% are stepparents. Stepparents are far more likely to kill children than biological parents. In the “child maltreatment” homicides, fatal child abuse in stepparents is up to 100 times higher (Daly and Wilson, 1994)....

Paramours rarely kill their own children; instead, they more often kill the sons of their predecessors (Kaplun and Reich, 1976)....

METHODS OF FILICIDE
The most common methods of infanticide are battering, smothering, strangling, and drowning (Lewis and Resnick, 1999). The method of killing is related to the age of the victim (Adinkrah, 2001). Homicide of infants and young children is typically committed with personal weapons (e.g., hands, feet) and rarely involves firearms, knives, and other dangerous weapons. Conversely, older children are killed with knives, firearms, and other lethal weapons. Fathers tend to use more violent methods such as striking, squeezing, or stabbing whereas mothers more often drowned, suffocated, or gassed their victims (Resnick, 1969; Marleau et al., 1999).....

“Child maltreatment” filicide
These homicides usually result from a fatal “battered child syndrome” (Kempe, et al., 1962). The violent outbursts often occur in the overzealous application of discipline. Persistent crying is a common precipitant (Kadushin and Martin, 1981). This is the only one of the five filicide categories, in which the death is not intended by the parent.

“Spouse revenge” filicide
This final category consists of parents who kill their offspring in a deliberate attempt to make their spouses suffer. The prototype is found in Euripides’ play, Medea. After killing their two sons, Medea told her unfaithful husband, Jason, “Thy sons are dead and gone. That will stab thy heart” (Oates and O’Neill, 1938). The most common precipitants for spouse revenge filicide are spousal infidelity and child custody disputes. "

Just read an interesting article... Filicide in the United States:
Filicide in the United States

"EPIDEMIOLOGY

The United States has the highest rate of child murder among developed nations. The most common perpetrator of child homicide is a parent.
...Ninety percent of filicide perpetrators are biological parents and 10% are stepparents. Stepparents are far more likely to kill children than biological parents. In the “child maltreatment” homicides, fatal child abuse in stepparents is up to 100 times higher (Daly and Wilson, 1994)....

Paramours rarely kill their own children; instead, they more often kill the sons of their predecessors (Kaplun and Reich, 1976)....

METHODS OF FILICIDE
The most common methods of infanticide are battering, smothering, strangling, and drowning (Lewis and Resnick, 1999). The method of killing is related to the age of the victim (Adinkrah, 2001). Homicide of infants and young children is typically committed with personal weapons (e.g., hands, feet) and rarely involves firearms, knives, and other dangerous weapons. Conversely, older children are killed with knives, firearms, and other lethal weapons. Fathers tend to use more violent methods such as striking, squeezing, or stabbing whereas mothers more often drowned, suffocated, or gassed their victims (Resnick, 1969; Marleau et al., 1999).....

“Child maltreatment” filicide
These homicides usually result from a fatal “battered child syndrome” (Kempe, et al., 1962). The violent outbursts often occur in the overzealous application of discipline. Persistent crying is a common precipitant (Kadushin and Martin, 1981). This is the only one of the five filicide categories, in which the death is not intended by the parent.

“Spouse revenge” filicide
This final category consists of parents who kill their offspring in a deliberate attempt to make their spouses suffer. The prototype is found in Euripides’ play, Medea. After killing their two sons, Medea told her unfaithful husband, Jason, “Thy sons are dead and gone. That will stab thy heart” (Oates and O’Neill, 1938). The most common precipitants for spouse revenge filicide are spousal infidelity and child custody disputes. "
Oh My God. The child maltreatment and spouse revenge sections just made my hair stand on end as I read it.

They'll likely treat the spot they've been digging like they would a crime scene and keep a watch on it overnight if they're going to return tomorrow. I'd expect to see them back in the same area tomorrow unless they've already found what they were looking for.
Yes. MOO not a large find or the lights and tents would be up. Hope it's definitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487